Mermaid Turned Villain|| A Ma...

By Mxllas_Hxrdy

**This is my own character that I made up and I think of it as me, inspired by Mako Mermaids and the Avengers... More

Chapter 1- Mako.
Chapter 2- Powers.
Chapter 3- Bully.
Chapter 4- Noticed.
Chapter 5- The Others.
Chapter 6- New Found Friend.
Chapter 7- Once Upon A Time.
Chapter 8- New Job.
Chapter 9- Visitor.
Chapter 10- Persuasion.
Chapter 11- Lorelei.
Chapter 12- Memories.
Chapter 13- Breaking Free.
Chapter 14- Jotunheim.
**A/N!**
Chapter 15- Attack of the Frost Giants.
Chapter 16- Hulk.
Chapter 17- Burnt and Scarred.
Chapter 19-Brother From Another Mother.
Chapter 20- Visitors.
Chapter 21- Working For Ronan.
Chapter 22- Words.
Chapter 23- New Mission.
Chapter 24- One Last Utopia.
Chapter 25- New Avengers.
Chapter 26- Infinity War. PT.1
Chapter 27 - Infinity War. PT.2
Chapter 28- Snap... The Finale.
**Final A/N**

Chapter 18- Nightmares.

392 15 0
By Mxllas_Hxrdy

"Loki! No!" I yelled as he grabbed hold of my neck. I suddenly seen all the madness swirling in his eyes.

"You, you betrayed me!" He yelled back. I tried putting my hands on my neck to loose his grip but I was losing the ability to do anything.

We were in a building, surrounded by fire. Papers burning and lamps slowly melting. I felt myself lose focus as Loki dropped me.

I lay on the floor, panting deeply for air. I saw Loki lean over me. "This is your fault, ALL YOURS LORELEI, I thought I could trust you." He said and grabbed his dagger, launching for my chest....

*********************************
I woke up to find myself in a mysterious room, laying down on a bed with a rather comfortable pillow.

I turned over and saw Loki there as well, sleeping a deep sleep. I searched though my hazy thoughts and processed what just happened..

It was only a nightmare.

I kept repeating this aloud in a loud whisper. When I heard Loki roll over and smile. "Nightmare?" He questioned, thoughtfully.

I hummed to say yes. Loki sat up and leant his head on my thigh. This was the perfect opportunity to mess with his long, jet black hair.

I shuffled back into the bed and Loki moved up as well so his face was level to mine.

"Remember Lorelei, I will always love you." He mumbled as I drifted back off.

************************************
Now we were in Jotunheim.

"You have let us down, Loki!" Laufey's booming voice came through.

It was all dark and I could barely see them. I heard Loki's step backs and attempts to escape, but it was a huge shame that I was blind to them.

I heard Loki mumble. "Laufey, please, dont do this." His croaky voice losing more life.

Then, my worst fear grew to reality. I heard Loki scream and the slurred coughs of him dying.

"LOKIII!" I screamed as tears streamed down my cheek. Laufey cackled and there was no sound of him left.

************************************
I woke up to the same room, this time it felt off. Then, it came to me...

"Okay, Loki, enough with the illusions!" I felt myself sob. By that, the room disappeared and we were in a different place again.

"Lorelei, are you ok?" I heard Loki's voice, but I couldnt see him. I looked around I was in a beautiful field.

"Im ok, but are you? where are you?" I called.

"I cant see you for a moment, I want you to get back to the Avengers."

"No! Not without you! Where are you?! How do I get back to the Avengers?" My heart rate picked up.

"Lorelei, I will be back soon, I love you." That was the last I heard of him.

Once again, the garden was an illusion and I was really infront of the door to the Avengers Tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 11.9K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
6.6K 527 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
31.5K 819 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
22.1K 753 30
Eren isn't a normal girl. Involved in a chemical explosion that left her orphaned at the young age of ten, she becomes fast friends with Prince Loki...