HONEY :: ORIGINAL

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which Bobby learns to properly grieve over his past and become more optimistic for his future relationship... More

rum & coke
playlist & cast
hot showers & enchiladas
lunch & reality tv
offices & bobby pins
pink drinks & passion tangos
scruffy beards & quesadillas
waffle house & crying
sessions & hand holding
najee & chesta
date night & art galleries
g herbo & nelz
tulips & tigerlillies
tops & bottoms
waldo & the hamburglar
dark knees & british bitches
friends & family
diana & diana
instagram & montreal
tempura & don perignon
thrones & lamb
soups & cramps
snacks & sleepovers
quickies & longies
mexicans & migraines
wigs & penthouses
rubik's cubes & cartier bracelets
rehearsals & weddings
good knees & pregnancies
new houses & big titties
thai food & baby fever
live streams & puppies
godparents & UTIs
love, marriage, & a baby carriage

nail shops & spicy salmon

4.5K 340 85
By NEEGAMUSIC

17,592 likes
sannysideup I miss u bredren😭 (this my fav flick so y'all will see this often)❤️❤️❤️

259 comments
notbobbybrown 1 more dayyyy👅 I look GOODT LOOK AT GOD DOING THE DAMN THANG
                     username356 omgggg ur handsome @sannysideup KEEP HIM
                     username63229 woooooow
                     username898 bloody fucking hell I can't catch a break
                     sanbysideup @notbobbybrown 22 hrssss and BRUUUUVV HE TOOK HIS TIME WITH YOU BABY BOI

Jelisa stared at her freshly buffed nails in admiration. Sanai was beside her, watching the nail technician apply a base to her own acrylics.

"I love fresh sets," Jelisa smiled at her hands, "and this color is about to be everything."

"What color did you get?" Sanai asked.

"It's like a peachy nude color," she looked at the small book with nail colors, "this one."

"Oooh. Ya, that's cute, man."

"I know right? William said muave but I wasn't feeling it at the time. What are you getting?"

"Erm, Bobby picked out this one," she used her other hand to grab a little sticker that had a burnt sienna color on it.

"Wait, that's cute as hell. It'll look so good against your skin."

"That's what he said, and I'm holding him to it. I usually get french tips, all white, black, or dark red. I've never gotten anything else."

"It's so fun getting different things. I feel like getting these frosted a little."

"That'd be cute as heck."

"Right? Ugh, my mind."

"You're a joke, Jelisa." Sanai snorted.

"I know," she twisted her mouth to the side, "speaking of Bobby..."

"Huh?"

"How's he doing? Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he's cool. It's getting way easier for him to like, talk to me."

"That's good," Jelisa's nail tech returned with a new nail file, working on her nails again, "is it getting serious?"

"I'd like to think so. Yesterday, I felt like he was gonna ask me on a date, but he didn't—"

"He was," Jelisa laughed, "he told us...but I'm not surprised he chickened out."

"Is he scared I'm gonna say no? 'Cause I'm not."

"No, he's scared of an imaginary force that's holding him from moving on," Jelisa shook her head, "it sucks because Bobby is such a great person but he's not the same as he was."

"I can understand that," Sanai bit her lip, thinking about the way he'd been acting the past few days, "so...he deleted Moriah's number."

"Really?" the other girl's eyes widened a little bit, "that's a huge step."

"I mean, of course he remembers the number, but he hasn't called it or anything. I'm proud, but, like, don't want him to feel like I'm pressuring him."

"I feel like you doing that's is kinda good. The rate Bobby was going before you got here was kinda on the brink of a therapy-seeking step than anything."

"Right. I can see that," Sanai nodded. Her phone vibrated in her jacket pocket and she quickly answered it, "speaking of the devil. Hey, Robert."

"Dude, are you still at the nail place?" he frowned at the camera. He looked so cute.

"Yes."

"Nigga," he smacked his lips, "you get off ya damn flight and go straight to get your nails done with some bald, Humpty Dumpty headass? It's been eighty six years."

"My guy, mind yours and leave my head out of this," Jelisa flicked him off, "lookin' like the monkey off Planet Sheen."

"Tell Jelisa to calm her ass down."

"She can hear you, babe," Sanai smiled at her phone, "what are you doing?"

"Will and I are getting haircuts as we speaketh," what a fucking dork.

"Why?" Sanai pouted at him.

"What?"

"I like it when you hair is like that," she said, watching the nail tech open the bottle of nail polish.

"You do?" he raised a brow at her, "I used to keep it like this, then I got this damn job."

"I like it," because, like, it was hard to explain. Bobby's hair was currently in those cute little phases where his waves were growing out and...wow. Amazing kid.

"So then what should I do?" he asked. Ugh.

"I think you should just get a line up. That hairline is kinda struggling."

"Oh I fucking heard you," he chuckled, rubbing his beard, "I got you. What are we eating tonight?"

"Surprise me."

"Heard you yet again. I already have something in mind," he was now sitting in the barbershop lobby.

"Okay."

"I just wanted to check on you," Bobby said, adjusting the earphone in his ear, "I got bored quick."

"I'm fine," Sanai ignored Jelisa gushing over them both, "you?"

"Superb," he laughed and so did she, "I'm probably going to the grocery store to get some stuff so text me if you need anything."

"Alright, Cool—actually..."

"What?"

"I need panty liners," she whispered into the phone, making him laugh louder.

"What kind?"

"It's like...Always or something. I'll send you a picture."

"Okay. I got you. Anything else? You want some damn tampons while I'm at it?"

"No I'm currently stocked up," she ignored his sarcasm and puckered her lips smugly, "thank you, though."

"I hate you so much. Okay, I'll see you later."

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem, babes," he smiled brightly, "oh wait! Hol' up."

"Yah?"

Bobby rubbed the back of his neck. "You wanna do somethin later?"

"Are we not hanging out after I get home?" Sanai asked, furrowing her brows.

"Well. I mean, later this week. Like..." Bobby rolled his eyes, "you wanna go on a date with me?"

"Aw," Sanai gasped lightly and put a hand to her chest, "Yeah, of course, Bobby."

"Coooool." He whistled. "'Kay, I'll see you later!

"B—" he already hung up, "He's so cute," Sanai frowned, "I don't deserve this."

"Yes you do," Jelisa said from beside her.

"You're right."

"These are dope," Bobby muttered again, playing with Sanai's fingers as they watched TV in his condo.

"Thank you," she smiled at the feeling of his hands on hers, "I didn't know if I wanted to go matte or not. But I'm glad I didn't."

"Nah, this is cute," he kissed her fingers lightly, looking at the TV—this man really loved The Real Housewives of Atlanta— "what lotion is this?"

"Bath & Body Works. It's my favorite scent, brown sugar and vanilla," it was kinda crazy because Bobby was actually so affectionate it was weird. Sanai wasn't the one to freak out a lot but this was so new and refreshing, she was a little shook. "I should go away more often."

"I disagree," he leaned his head on her shoulder, sizing up their hands, palms pressed together, "I missed you a lot. I was bored as hell."

"Get a life."

"Um, no."

She laughed, holding his hand tighter and looking at her nails. "Thanks for picking this color."

"It looks so good."

"Jelisa said we've reached a new level of intimacy, although, I can argue watching you have a breakdown had a deeper meaning than nail color."

"Jelisa is literally a nuisance."

"You love her though."

"Yeah. She's helped me out a lot," he sighed, "still sucks though."

"Ungrateful."

"Maybe," he laughed, looking at her, "you're kinda cute."

"Kinda," she scoffed at the word, "the fuck?"

"I'm kidding," Bobby kissed her cheek, surprising the fuck out of her, "didn't expect that, huh?"

"Robert!"

"Chill, moe," he hugged her neck, laughing when she struggled to move away from him, "stop it."

"You stop!" she pulled away finally and slapped his shoulder, "do it again."

"Do what?" he asked.

"Kiss my cheek," she grinned, "it's cute."

"You're kind of annoying," he said but did it anyway, his full lips kissing her cheek repeatedly until she started laughing again, sneaking in a few selfies because why the hell not?

"No that's you," she smiled, leaning her head back to look into his eyes, "did you order our food?"

"It's on the way," he pulled out his phone and opened the UberEats app, "lol actually it's outside. I'll be back."

Sanai watched him leave, opening her photos app and looking at the selfies she took, she was grinning and they both looked so cheeky. She was kinda obsessed with this kid.

"Bro, I forgot we got sushi," Bobby returned and went into the kitchen.

Sanai walked in behind him, sitting at a stool. "How'd you forget? We played rock, paper, scissors for that shit and you threw a fit."

"I did, huh?"

"Yeah, you baby."

"I'm so great," he wiped his forehead and opened the bag, "where's my spicy salmon?"

"It's this one," she opened a to-go plate, "ooh, fresh."

"I'm saying."

"Thanks for my food, babe," Sanai smiled up at him, looking at his fucking face. Shit. What the fuck? He was so fine and cute.

"No problem," Bobby smiled back, poking her cheek, "what do you want to drink?"

"Some water pleath."

"You better fucking stop."

"You thop." She giggled.

"Sanai! Shut the fuck up!"

heyyyyyyyyyyyy they're going on a date

if there's more typos than usual, just know I got these damn nails and idk how to function

DO YALL LIKE THIS BOOK?? IS IT OKAY?? WHAT WOULD TOU LIKE TO SEE???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
18.9K 1.4K 24
"When unexpected circumstances lead to a life-changing moment ,emotions run high as love, angst, and happiness collide. Join me on a rollercoaster r...
40.4K 3.7K 26
A short story about Jo finding love and starting a family he's always wanted. Spinoff of "Rags to Riches"
768K 40.8K 40
her childhood nemesis is back, much to her despise. ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED: DECEMBER 26th, 2016 FINISHED: OCTOBER 28, 2018