Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Living Nightmare

268 15 15
By MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

Two Weeks Later...

Jared has been staying at Paisley Park since his disappearance two weeks ago, Allison has been some what over the top with her taking care of him and keeping an eye on him, to the point she's forgotten to take care of herself. She's completely forgotten she just lost a baby, had a problem in her marriage and all about Mayte. She blames herself for not being there for Jared, she's trying to make up for it by being there...24/7. But the state of her current health is actually becoming worse than Jared's which is giving him nightmares and putting him more on edge than originally did than before he ran.

Jensen drops by every now and then when he's not filming, it's coincidental that the show is focusing on his character at the moment and not Jared or Allison's which is great for them. Jensen doesn't mind, though he worries that Jared is going to go mental with Allison hovering over him like a worried parent everywhere he goes in the complex.

Whereas Prince has been trying to get Allison to eat and sleep but she is so afraid to take time to herself in case Jared uses the opportunity to slip out and disappear again, therefore never forgiving herself. So Prince tries to get Jared to force her to eat, which only works some days.

It been a hard two weeks for everyone...

Allison walks into the guest room to put Jared's clean clothes away when she notices he's finally getting some sleep.

She frowns, wishing he was in a bed where it was more comfortable.

"What is it with you and Jensen and sleeping on tables? What are you allergic to beds?" Allison whispers to herself as she goes to the closet.

Meanwhile in Jared's head...

"Allison, What are you doing here? I told you I'm fine." Jared breathes while holding his side in pain.

Jensen runs up beside her.

"There's too many of them...we need to go, now! Allison, I told you not to come! I told you to stay home with Prince!" Jensen growls at Allison.

Allison gives Jensen a stern look.

"I came to save my best friend." Allison simply states.

Jared looks up at her, Allison turns her attention to him.

"We need to move, we're completely surrounded...the only way out is through them." Jensen sighs.

Allison looks out the window.

"The car is just there, we take out as many as we can and make a run for it." Allison says.

Jensen nods as he gets his gun ready. Allison gets her bow ready. Jared looks on with concern, Allison looks back at him.

"Don't worry, I got you." She says.

The doors open and Allison and Jensen take out as many of the beings as possible with Jared sticking behind Allison, when she's done taking out one, she turns to check on the state of Jared. Jared's eyes widen as he panics.

"Allison!" Jared gets up to run to her.

One of the beings gets her, Jared collapses to the ground while Jensen comes sprinting towards Allison.

"NO!" Jensen cries out.

Jared jumps and gasps as he wakes up, Allison pokes her head out from the closet, looking at him.

"Hey, you're awake!" Allison says.

Jared manages to get his breathing back on track but keeps his head low.

He looks up at her as she approaches him with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks as she takes a seat beside him.

Jared shakes his head.

"Nothing." He clears his throat.

Allison rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, right. Tell me, wait...did you just have a nightmare?" She asks.

Jared looks away.

"You did...talk to me about." She says.

Jared gets up and sighs, going to the door, Allison gets up and runs up to the door, closing it.

"Don't shut me out, if you don't talk about it...you'll most likely keep having them." She informs him.

Jared looks down at her.

"It was...the three of us, you, me and Jensen. We were fighting these things...kinda like we do in our show. But I know there's a meaning behind it, like the things that we were fighting were my demons I'm dealing with at the moment, I wasn't fighting them, but you and Jensen were...when you showed up you were actually doing most of the fighting, but..." Jared explains.

Allison furrows her brows.

"But What?" She asks.

Jared looks away from her as tears well up in his eyes.

"You...you were so focused on keeping me alive you didn't see one of the things come at you...you died in my nightmare." He admits.

Allison stares at him, lost for words.

Jared finally looks back at her.

"I watched you die...right in front of me. Because you are too busy taking care of other people like me instead of yourself..." Jared says.

Tears start to well up in Allison's eyes now.

"Jared...I can't imagine how awful that must be to experience something like that...but I didn't want to experience something like that become real had something happened to you if I never found you two weeks ago. That's why I've been looking after you the way I have, I made a promise and I intend to keep it, until you tell me you're good and you mean it...I'm not going anywhere." Allison says.

He looks down at his hands as he plays with them.

Tears escape Allison's eyes.

"Because when Jensen told me you were gone then told me he knew where you were...when I walked up those steps to the building, I was scared of what I was going to find behind those doors." She whispers.

Jared's expression softens, he pulls her into a hug. She buries her head into his chest, she lets out a huge sigh.

"I know, and I'm sorry for putting you through that. But please, for me...start taking care of yourself. Not only are you worrying me, but you're worrying Jensen and Prince. When was the last time you had a proper meal?" Jared asks.

Allison pulls back and looks up at him.

"When was the last time for you?" She asks.

He chuckles.

"Touché. Tell you what, let's both go eat." He offers

Allison nods as he takes her hand and leads her out the room.

Outside Paisley Park...

Prince was finishing off getting an outdoor concert organised, when Jensen walked up to him, admiring the set up. Prince looks over at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Jensen, surprised to see you here." Prince comments.

"Why? I'm here all the time..." Jensen furrows his brows.

Prince smirks.

"Yes but never to see me." Prince scoffs.

"Not true, we had a nice conversation the other day." Jensen defends.

Prince chuckles as he turns to face him.

"Jensen, you literally said 'Hi' and 'Bye' to me..." Prince says.

Jensen looks up while thinking for a moment then shrugs his shoulders.

"Alright well this time I actually came here to talk to you." Jensen says.

Prince's eyes widen.

"Pinch me, he wants to talk to me...and not my Wife." Prince says sarcastically.

Jensen mimics what he says in his voice, walking inside, Prince laughs as he follows him.

"What is it, Winchester?" Prince asks.

"Well, Kid. I had a lovely visitor the other day who was very interested in your marriage." Jensen says.

Prince smirks at the fact Jensen referred to him as 'The Kid'.

"Oh? Who?" Prince asks.

"None other than the incredibly yawn worthy Mayte." Jensen says.

Prince instantly stares at him in shock and annoyance.

"What? Why?" He asks.

Jensen gives him a look.

"Guess." He simply says.

Prince glares at him.

"Spill it." Prince says.

Jensen huffs in annoyance.

"Long story short, she's plotting to end your marriage because she wants you." Jensen raises his eyebrows.

Prince tries to keep a straight face, he puts his hand over his mouth to prevent from laughing. Jensen glares at him.

"Funny, Mayte did the same thing basically when I told her her plan wouldn't work." Jensen says as he crosses his arms over his chest.

Prince's face immediately becomes serious.

"Seriously? Why did she come to you about this? She did one episode on Supernatural..." Prince asks.

Jensen sighs.

Prince squints his eyes.

"Jensen, my patience is running very thin." Prince warns.

"She thought I would want to be in on it because of my feelings towards Allison...but I shut it down very quick and threatened her." Jensen admits.

"You can trust me." Jensen says.

Prince crosses his arms over his chest.

"Mmmhmmm." Prince says.

Jensen rolls his eyes.

"Wouldn't be the first time..." Prince mumbles.

Jensen scoffs.

"Wow, here I am doing the right thing...telling you about the witches plan and you're making sly comments. Figures, you just can't let things go, can you?" Jensen asks.

Prince raises an eyebrow.

"Kinda like how you can't let go of your feelings for my Wife?" Prince scoffs.

Jensen shakes his head as he chuckles in annoyance as he turns around to walk away.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Jensen yells before walking outside.

Prince watches him leave before sitting down on the steps, staring at the ground.

Paisley Park Concert...

Prince was performing at his planned concert that same night, all his fans that he calls family, were having the time of their lives. Jared and Jensen were amongst the crowd, off to the side waiting for Allison to join them. The we're enjoying the music.

Jared furrows his brows as he looks at Jensen.

"Whats the matter with you? Why are you pouting?" Jared asks.

"Pouting? I'm not pouting." Jensen says getting defensive.

Jared frowns.

"Did you and Prince fight again? When are you two going to get along?" Jared asks.

"When he starts being nice for once." Jensen glares at Jared.

Jared rolls his eyes, Jensen starts jabbing his ribs.

"Ow! Quit it!" Jared shoves him.

"Sorry, just making sure you're real...can't believe you're outside! It's been like a few weeks." Jensen gasps dramatically.

Allison walks up to them, smacking Jensen upside the head.

"Um, ow? What was that for...why are you here? Shouldn't you be backstage?" Jensen asks.

Allison looks directly at Jensen with a stern look.

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison says.

Jared's face drops, remembering that's exactly what she said in his nightmare.

Allison and Jensen poke and hit each other like twelve year olds before calling a truce and focusing on why they're out there...Prince & The New Power Generation.

Allison kept biting down on her bottom lip, enjoying how amazing her Husband looked. But pouted once her man changed...

She liked the looked, she thought it was badass and sexy but she couldn't see his face. She was completely mesmerised throughout the whole night watching him.

Whereas Jared was freaking out on the inside, keeping a close eye on Allison. He kept looking around in case anything weird happened, he did see a certain person kept turning around in dark clothing with shades on looking at her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 160 26
AS if transferring mid semester wasn't bad enough for Anita, add failure to find accommodation at the new university resulting in her being forced...
2.6K 58 13
You age, you meet someone, you fall in love.. And then, you fall out of love... But is that the end??? I guess not! There is enough love...
33.2K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...
167 44 22
SHE IS MINE BUT IN A SELFISH WAY I AM HERS BUT IN A LOVED WAY WE FALL FOR LOVE AND DESTINY FALLING FOR ME IS LIKE A DEADLY POISON WHICH WILL KILL HER