happy endings don't exist : e...

By badreplive

Just when they thought everything was over, their world starts to crumble once again. A surprise unwanted gu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
if you liked this book pls read

Chapter Eighteen

6.4K 149 179
By badreplive

Jordyn's POV

Right after school, Riley drove me back to my house so I could grab some more clothes and my soccer clothes. Ethan and Grayson had football practice right after school and Riley and I have soccer practice at 3:30, in about an hour. This was the only time we could come over.

"Ethan is that you?" Lisa yelled from her office, by the living room.

"No, it's Jordyn." I yelled back and she walked through the kitchen to see me.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" She gave me a hug and sat us down on the island stools, while she stood across from us.

"I'm trying." I shrugged my shoulders. "It's hard." I felt like I was going to cry, it was the struggle of keeping the tears inside.

"Honey." She walked over to me and rubbed my back.

"I see him everyday and I live with him. How do I get over this?" Tears then started to fall down my red cheeks. "Is it suppose to be this hard, mom?" I didn't realize it at the time, but I called her mom for the first time.

"No, for normal teenage relationships it's not, but you guys are different. You actually love each other. So, yes it's hard to get over someone you love and adore. I'm sorry you guys are going through this." She kissed my cheek. I swiped the tears off of my cheeks and took a few deep breaths.

"I thought he loved me." I pulled my sleeves over my hands and wiped my tears.

"He does."

"But he kissed Elizabeth. He knows she hates me."

"Jordyn, I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but have you tried to listen to his side of the story."

"Yes." I nodded.

"Did you fully listen?" She sternly looked at me and I shook my head.

"But I don't want to listen. He kissed her and that's all I need to know." She looked at me again with that 'mom' look and I groaned. "Fine, I'll do it tomorrow." She looked at me again with the same face. "Okay fine, I'll do it today." I held my hands up in defense and walked towards the stairs to get my clothes.

I grabbed my duffle bag and shoved some clothes into it, along with my soccer cleats and shorts.

"Have fun at practice girls." Lisa called from the kitchen and we waved goodbye to her.

Riley, then drove us to the school for our soccer practice.

We walked in the locker room and the rest of the girls were already in there, changing.

"Hey girl." Everyone looked at me. "How are you feeling?" Okay, so I guess someone was gossiping about Ethan and I.

"Okay, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to my locker. I began to change into a t-shirt and soccer athletic shorts.

Everyone gave me a pity smile and I actually wanted to die.

I finished putting on my soccer cleats and walked out with Riley by my side. Everyone else was behind us.

"Good afternoon girls." The coach welcomed us as we all reached the bleachers and bench.

She told us what to for practice, but I totally zoned out. I was just focused on everyone knowing about Ethan and I. Like, I knew people knew about us, but I didn't know everyone was so involved with it.

"Jordyn," The coach called for me. I turned my attention towards her and everyone else went towards the center of the field. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I nodded.

"How are you doing? With Ethan I mean?" How the hell does SHE know?

"Oh my-does everyone know about this?" I looked around like I was trying to find the answer.

"I just want to make sure you're doing alright." She put a hang on my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I turned around and walked towards the other girls. I didn't want to seem like an ass, but I really wasn't up for talking about Ethan and the fact that EVERYONE KNOWS!

+++

It was almost the end of practice and I was not having a good time. I was so distracted by every possible thing and I was not focused, not once.

I was standing on the side of the field, on the opposite side of the coach and our water bottles. I was a few footsteps from touching the turf. I just needed a little break from everything and everyone. Not like I was doing much.

"Alright girls. Thank you for your hard work!" The coach yelled and everyone began to walk back to the locker rooms including her.

"You coming?" Riley called for me, but I shook my head.

"I'll be there in a couple minutes." She nodded and ran up with the other girls.

I needed to get my head out of my ass and forget about Ethan. He's making my life miserable right now. I just need to ignore him.

Wait, do I? Are we still together? I'm so confused. Am I suppose to forget about him?

I rubbed my eyes to try and clear my mind. That was a huge mistake. A huge one!

There was a sharp pressure on my neck that I was not expecting. My mouth was then covered by a hand. Everything was happening so fast. My legs became weak. I opened my eyes and I saw who I never thought I would ever have to see again.

Josie.

"I've warned you once before." She was whispering to me while she tensed her face up. "Don't go fucking near Ethan."

I knew if I said something she was going to seriously hurt me, so I tried to stay as quiet as possible, but tears began to fall down my cheeks. I have never been this petrified in my entire life.

"I cut your finger off once before, I think I can cut another thing off." She pressed the knife harder onto my neck, making it even harder to breathe.

"I'm out of jail for good, so you better keep your hands off of him. I had him first and I plan to take back what's mine." She pulled away and walked towards the woods that was behind our school.

My legs begged to keep the rest of my body upright. They were struggling. My arms were weak. I was so scared to even blink.

Only one person knows how to protect me in a situation like this, Ethan.

I moved my legs very slowly to the other field, where the football practice usually is. My tears were sticking to my cheeks as I reached the other field.

I locked eyes with Ethan and he tried to look away because I've been pushing him from me, but he kept on looking in my direction. He looked worried.

I reached the corner of the field and just stood there. I thought in my head, what if she actually kills me? All because she wanted the guy who loves me.

That's when I began to panic. My eyes frantically searched my surrounding as if I was trying to find something. My vision was beginning to become blurry, my hands became sweaty, my legs were shaking like a chihuahua, and my breathing levels increased. I tried to move, but I just couldn't.

"Jordyn?" I heard Ethan's voice, but no words came out of my mouth. "Is everything okay?" He asked again and he was about to touch me.

Again everything was happening so fast, I couldn't comprehend much.

Ethan touched my shoulder carefully and I gasped for air. I fell forward and landed in his chest. His arms wrapped around me. Tears kept on spilling from my eyes, it was uncontrollable.

"Jordyn." He repeated my name over and over. I could not find the courage to say anything back to him. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I-" I was finally able to say something. "Josie." They were complete sentences, but it was something. "Knife."

"What?" He pushed me away, but still kept his hands on my shoulders.

"Josie's back. She-she put a k-knife to my neck a-and she's going to hurt me." I stuttered some of my words. I was feeling more safe by his touch.

"She's back?" His eyes focused on me. I nodded my head and his eyes turned in anger. "Where the fuck is she?" He pushed me back and took a few steps towards the woods where she walked towards.

"I don't know." More tears started to fall down my cheeks. "I'm scared Ethan." He looked at me and pulled me into his chest.

"I know." He said softly while brushing my hair with his fingers. "I won't let her get to you." He kissed the top of my head and I closed my eyes.

"Can you please take me home?" I whispered and he nodded.

He led me to his car after Grayson came out of the locker room with their things. I sat in the passengers seat while Ethan drove. I was silent the entire time.

"Where are you going?" I sat up more when I realized he went down the wrong street.

"To Riley's. I thought you needed to be away from me." He stopped the car.

"No, I need you right now." I wiped another tear and a slight smile creeped up on his face. He turned the car around and drove all of us home.

I didn't forgive him just yet. I needed someone to protect me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 246 6
Emma Hayes 28 years oldpeace of shit drunk father, bipolar druggie mom, has 4 kids, had her oldest son when she was 15. what happens when Emma is la...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 110K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.8K 504 9
THIS STORY NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED!!! will be doing it SOONER:) A Short story I wrote in a sick age!! Plz ignore the grammatical mistakes! A Girl...