Mermaid Turned Villain|| A Ma...

By Mxllas_Hxrdy

**This is my own character that I made up and I think of it as me, inspired by Mako Mermaids and the Avengers... More

Chapter 1- Mako.
Chapter 2- Powers.
Chapter 3- Bully.
Chapter 4- Noticed.
Chapter 5- The Others.
Chapter 6- New Found Friend.
Chapter 7- Once Upon A Time.
Chapter 8- New Job.
Chapter 9- Visitor.
Chapter 10- Persuasion.
Chapter 11- Lorelei.
Chapter 12- Memories.
Chapter 13- Breaking Free.
Chapter 14- Jotunheim.
**A/N!**
Chapter 15- Attack of the Frost Giants.
Chapter 17- Burnt and Scarred.
Chapter 18- Nightmares.
Chapter 19-Brother From Another Mother.
Chapter 20- Visitors.
Chapter 21- Working For Ronan.
Chapter 22- Words.
Chapter 23- New Mission.
Chapter 24- One Last Utopia.
Chapter 25- New Avengers.
Chapter 26- Infinity War. PT.1
Chapter 27 - Infinity War. PT.2
Chapter 28- Snap... The Finale.
**Final A/N**

Chapter 16- Hulk.

440 14 5
By Mxllas_Hxrdy

A/N: Pic is EleriGilbert 's but with a little bit of sprucing up from me.

"Lorelei." The voice called again. I looked back and saw a man, trying to keep his balance on a floating navy Jeep.

"Cant you see that I'm trying to earn my reign?" I snarled. The man, who had fluffy brownish hair and some parts grey, wrinkled his eyebrows and put his hands up in surrender.

"Kneel, before I drown you." I snapped. The man got his knees and his eyes suddenly went huge and angry.

"I dont think I wanna do that." He growled as he grew and turned green, ripping out of his shirt.

I cursed and swam away before the monster leaped into the river and grabbed my tail.

I closed my eyes, waiting for myself to get eaten alive, but he started throwing me around by the tail like I was a rag doll. "Put me down you humongous oaf!" I yelled, half  muffled and quoting Loki.

"Hulk, not listening!" He said as he gave me one last crash before throwing me on the ground.

I felt all the water around me absorbing into me, and left me unable to move.

The creature stomped away, leaving me to fall into a black abyss of unconsciousness.

************************************
I was in Heimdall's hall, carrying a sleeping baby in my arms. It weeped a bit and I stroked it on the forehead to calm her down.

That is when I realised the red locks starting to grow on her tiny head, making me know who it was.

It was Phoenix.

She was wrapped in a delicate cloth so I gently put her down on one of the golden steps.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her and turned the sword. "I want you to be safe from Ragnarok."

I grabbed hold of the sleeping presence again and waited for the portal to open.

Once it did, I brought her to my arms and hugged her. I only looked around 10 at this stage, its still a rolling blur.

I threw her in the portal, not viloently, but soft. I wondered what her life was going to be like and what she will think when I see her again.

Once the portal had disappeared, I left the hall. Knowing I would be in trouble.

But not knowing what the near future would be like...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 4 24
When Florentyna finds herself in a dangerous situation, Natasha from the Avengers comes to her rescue. But soon after, their ways diverge again. A sh...
25.4K 969 17
if some parts look weird it's probably cause I'm editing but please do comment on it so I can take a look and change it if needed. also if you want t...
2.3K 134 32
The Sequel to Lady of Darkness Pain has a way of affecting people. Some cry while others laugh. Some are self-destructive while others try to build...
37.5K 937 40
On her tenth birthday, Amelia Vale finally discovered her interesting combination of abilities, which even today is completely changing her life. Di...