Marvel Imagines

Por mxdpat

Here are some imagines for those Marvel fans!!! BOOK 2 IS OUT Más

Marvel Imagines
StevexGaby
ThorxCamilla
LokixRylie
HawkeyexCatherine
ThorxMaria
Young!ErikxErica
TonyxAbi
StevexTabitha
ClintxTabitha
BrucexSierra
Wolverine
StevexTabitha
Steve, Bucky
AvengersxAmy
BrucexSamantha
ClintxHawkeye
LokixInferno
SpidermanxAbby
LokixShayna
LokixAshley
Steve,NatashaxSadie
Young! CharlesxJasmine
SpidermanxSarah
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
BuckyxClara
Songfic
ClintxLucy
BuckyxDymond
Peter ParkerxAutumn
IM BAAACK
Requests
Steve
StevexCal
Clint
Steve
Edits
Peter Maximoff
NEW STORY UP
Bucky
Tony
Alone
Young Charles
Bruce
Rant
Tony
Natasha
Wanda
Loki
Update
Idk
Suggestions
Schedule
Avengers
Infinity War
Peter Parker and some Avengers
Well Hello There
Peter.
End Of Eras
ENDGAME
nwh

Young!ErikxHunter

2.6K 58 1
Por mxdpat

Hello! This is for hunterbrook2287. Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////

*Hunter's POV*

I was at Charles mansion practicing my powers. I could control ice, snow, and wind and I can turn invisible. As I was walking around, invisible mind you, I heard an argument going on in Charles office. I put my ear to the door and listened. "She needs to learn to control her powers Erik!" I heard Charles say. "No she is perfectly fine she doesn't need to be kept here like a prisoner! Erik yelled. Are they talking about me? "Erik, Hunter needs to have more control and she is not being kept here like a prisoner!" Charles said.

Oh so they are talking about me. I heard footsteps towards the door so I ran to my room and stayed there. I heard a knock at my door "Come on." I said. In walks Erik looking pissed off. He said "Charles and I want to speak with you in the office." I nod and follow him. When we got to the office Charles said "Sit down Hunter we would like to speak to you and don't worry you are not in trouble." I sit down as he continues "Hunter I need to know if you're happy here or not."

I give a confused look and say "Yes I am. Why?" Erik butted in "I don't think that Charles can help you anymore with your mutation. You can live out in the real world." I look at Erik then to Charles and say "I am happy here and I can handle my mutation perfectly." Charles gave me a sympathetic smile and says "Its your choice Hunter. I won't be mad." Charles is always a softy when it comes to these things.

I start to cry because I don't want to hurt my closest friends by picking one or the other. Erik puts a hand on my shoulder and says "I won't be mad either its just I just want what is best for you. You can be free and live with me a happy life." I do want to live a happy life with Erik we have been friends for as long as I can remember.

He was with me before we even met Charles. I walked over the Charles and knelt down to his height due to him being in a wheelchair. I take his and and say in a shaky voice "Charles I'm going to go with Erik. I have loved every minute here you have been one of my best friends but I want to live my life." By the end of the speech I was in full blown tears. Charles pulled me into a hug and said "Its ok go and live your life." I look up and smile at him and say "I will try to call and visit you often."

I get up and walk over to Erik. We lace our fingers together and I packed my things. Once I was finished there was a car waiting for us outside. We got in and Erik drove while I was in the passenger seat. He said "I'm sorry for making a big deal out of you leaving back there." I smile "It's okay Erik we have a life ahead of us now." He leaned over and kissed me softly. I say "I love you Erik." "I love you too Hunter."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 1.4K 41
Just like the title says, a series of Avengers imagines. I do not own any of the characters in this book except (y/n) you. Requests are still open, s...
4.5K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...
719K 10.9K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
280K 5K 38
Just the usual Imagines, characters included are: Tony Stark| Iron Man Steve Rogers| Captain America Clint Barton| Hawkeye Thor Odinson| Thor Pi...