Play Me That Song (The Emo Gu...

By guitargal123

She has a frightening past. He has a problem but won't admit it. His brother can't live without him. Their ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 6
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 7
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 8
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 10
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 11
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 12
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 13
The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 9

25.7K 710 205
By guitargal123

Sorry it took me so long to upload. I've been very busy trying to get summer projects finished for school.  

PLEASE READ the little message thingy I wrote at the end. It's important.  

ENJOY!

Chapter 9

Grace's P.O.V  

"What happened?" I demanded.  

"It's nothing," Blake tried to assure me.  

"Well obviously it's something!" I exploded while gesturing towards his bandaged wrist.  

Blake looked like a little kid who got caught doing something bad. Guilt was all over his face and his shoulders slumped towards the ground.  

I pushed his arm off of me and sat down in front of him. He looked sort of hurt by that motion and I, too, missed his arm around me, but I couldn't focus on that right now.  

"If you don't tell me, then I'll just ask Adam," I warned.  

How could I be so stupid and oblivious? Now I could see that Blake's eyes were slightly bloodshot and both of them looked very weary. It also explains Adam's comment before about how he's "been better." I was so upset over myself that I didn't even realize the bigger concern. I was hurt emotionally; Blake was hurt physically.  

I looked over at Adam. His eyes gleamed with humor in them from my sudden outburst, but the rest of his composer was serious.  

Blake sighed, "It's honestly nothing to worry about."  

I choked out a laugh, "Too late for that."  

Blake groaned, "Okay, okay. I'll tell you," he said in defeat, "Just don't hate me afterwards."  

I calmed down, "Okay." Then a thought came into my mind, why would I hate him?  

Blake sighed and looked up into the sky. He gazed at some tree branches for a moment then looked at me, "Well, you see, my girlfriend, Lisa, came over today..."  

As I listened to Blake's story, I began to feel guilty. I thought what Jake did to me was bad, but this Lisa chick, she defines the word b*tch. How could you rate your boyfriend? More importantly, how could you rate Blake and not think he's the most amazing person in this world?  

"And after she left," he continued, "I don't know, I just got so angry and I needed it to stop, so..."  

"You c*t yourself," I finished for him.  

"Yeah..." he said bowing his head.  

I sighed, "Blake-"  

He started to shake his head, "Please don't lecture me," he said aggravated, "I've had enough of that today."  

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Actually I was going to say I'm sorry and you can always talk to me."  

"Oh," he said awkwardly.  

I laughed, "I'm not your mom, Blake, I'm not going to lecture you."  

Now Blake laughed, but there was no humor in it, "My mom wouldn't lecture me. She doesn't care!" He shook his head in disgust, "The hag probably wants me de-"  

"Blake!" Adam suddenly said in a dangerous voice, "That's enough."  

Blake scoffed, "You can't say it's not true."  

"That's enough," Adam repeated in the same tone. They glared at each other for a moment, but then Blake sighed and let the it drop.  

Meanwhile, I stared at the both of them, shocked. How could you say that about your own mother? Why would you hate your own parent like that? But then, I realized I was being a hypercritic because I once felt the same hateful feeling towards my own father...  

Blake must have saw my lost expression because he said, "My family is very...complicated."  

I just nodded my head and let the subject drop, but then I remembered something, "Shoot! My family!"  

Blake and Adam both looked at me confused, "What about 'em?" Blake asked.  

"They're probably wondering why I'm not back by now," I said while standing up and brushing myself off.  

"Do you need a ride?" Adam asked.  

Blake and I both looked at him, surprised. Blake turned to me with a hopeful expression as I thought.  

"Yeah, that sounds great," I said with a smile.  

Adam grinned and stood up, "Then let's go."  

Blake hopped up onto his feet and then walked over to stand next to me. I blushed the entire walk to the parking lot.  

We stopped in front of Adam's Camaro, "I hope you don't mind being squished into a small car," Adam said.  

I laughed, "Trust me, I've had much worse."  

They both laughed and we got into the car. Adam immediately turned the radio to 101.9 RXP. 'Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls' started to play and I immediately began to hum along with the song.  

Blake looked at me surprised, "You like The Goo Goo Dolls?"  

I nodded my head and smiled as I continued to hum the song.

And I'd give up forever to touch you,  

Cause I know that you feel me somehow.  

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be,  

And I don't want to go home right now.

And all I can taste is this moment,  

And all I can breathe is your life,  

And sooner or later it's over,  

I just don't want to miss you tonight.

And I don't want the world to see me,  

Cause I don't think that they'd understand.  

When everything's made to be broken,  

I just want you to know who I am.  

Just as the first chorus ended, Adam asked, "Where do you live?"  

I laughed, "Just keep heading down this road and take a right onto Locust Ave." Adam did as I instructed and soon, we were parked in front of my tan house.  

Simultaneously, my mom parked her sliver Saturn Vue into our driveway besides Liam's Civic. She hopped out of the car with a grin on her face. "Hey Gracey! Who's this?"  

Her face fell when she saw my expression. I guess I wasn't as "together" as I thought I was because she immediately came over to me, pulling me into a tight hug, and tears started to stream down my face again.  

"What happened!" she demanded. Her soft and gentle voice was gone and I knew she was glaring at Blake and Adam.  

I pulled away from her and she wiped away some stray tears from my face. "It's Jake," I choked out.  

I heard a door open and slam shut and soon, Liam and Andre were standing besides me, "What did he do?" Liam growled.  

Talking wasn't really working for me at the moment, but luckily Adam came to my rescue. "Hey, I'm Adam. We met Grace a couple of days ago and we found her at the park..."  

Adam explained the story to my brothers, (yes, I do consider Andre a brother), as my mom calmed me down.  

When Adam finished, Andre asked, "Wait, why were you at the park in the first place?"  

Adam sighed, "We had a similar situation." I saw Blake cringe and he put his hands behind his back.  

Liam and Andre exchanged looks, but then turned to me. "We'll be back," Liam said.  

"Don't kill Jake!" I said, slightly afraid that they might.  

Liam smirked, "I'm not gonna kill him, I just wanna talk to him."  

Liam went into his car and I turned to Andre, "If you beat him up, he's gonna tell someone," I warned.  

Andre put his arm around my shoulder, "Don't worry. We have ways to make sure he won't."  

Before I could protest, Andre kissed my forehead and hopped into Liam's car. Liam revved the engine and pulled out of our driveway. Soon, they were bolting down the street, leaving me wondering about the "talk" they would give Jake.  

I sighed and rested my head on my mom's shoulder. "Oh, my poor baby," she whispered.  

I took a quivering breath, "It's okay mom, I'm fine now." I was more embarrassed that I was being such a cry baby today, and in front of Blake!  

I heard her mutter a few things about Jake under her breath and then she turned towards Blake and Adam, "Thank you for driving her home."  

"No problem, Ms. Brooks," Blake replied politely.  

My mom laughed, "Sweety, we're not strangers anymore. Call me Marcy."  

Blake grinned, "Well, Marcy, I'm Blake and this is my brother, Adam."  

My mom smiled, "Very nice to meet you. So, do you boys want to stay for dinner?"  

I looked at my mom surprised, "It's not even 3 o'clock."  

My mom shrugged, "So hang out. You'll be fine for a couple of hours."  

I bit my lower lip nervously. It's not that I don't want Blake to stay over. It's what if he doesn't want to?  

My mom saw my uneasiness and grinned, "Come on! I'll get you all a snack, you can invite Bre over, you'll hang out for a bit, and then we'll have pasta and my world famous meatballs for dinner!"  

I laughed and turned towards Blake and Adam, "So, whataya say?"  

They both exchanged looks and grinned, "Sounds good to me!" Blake said.  

My heart skipped a beat. He actually wanted to stay over!  

My mom clapped her hands, "Great! I'm gonna make some popcorn. Are iced teas okay for drinks?"  

"Yes," we all said.  

He face brightened, "Okay, I'll tell you when it's ready!" Then she scurried into the house, leaving me alone with Blake and Adam.  

Blake laughed, "Dude, you mom is fre*king awesome!"  

I laughed, "Yeah, she's a very bubbly person."  

"She's better than ours," Adam mumbled under his breath, but I heard him correctly.  

There we go again with the harsh remarks. I couldn't help but be curious about what happened, but before I could question it, someone shouted my name.

Blake's P.O.V  

"Grace!" I looked down the street to see Bre running towards Grace. I laughed to myself. It seems every time I see Bre, she's always shouting Grace's name.  

As soon as she reached Grace, she pulled her into a tight hug, "Oh my gosh, sweety, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, "I ran into Liam and Andre on the way over here and they told me what happened."  

Grace sighed, "I know it's okay."  

Bre shook her head angrily, "That boy is going to get his sorry a*s kicked by your brothers..."  

Grace laughed, "I just hope they don't get in trouble."  

Bre huffed, "Why didn't you tell me!"  

"I didn't want to talk about it," Grace said sheepishly.  

Bre shook her head and turned towards Adam and I. "Wow, now there's two faces I didn't expect to see," she said surprised, "What happened?"  

Adam chuckled, "We've had a lot of heartbreak today," he said while putting a hand on my shoulder.  

Bre's eyes widened, "Okay, everyone to the living room! It's story time for Breanna!"  

We all laughed and followed Bre and Grace into Grace's house. We walked into a small kitchen where there was the smell of popcorn being made. Then, we entered a blue room, which I assumed was Grace's living room.  

It had two giant green chairs and a blue carpet on top of the wooden floors. And old TV was hanging from the ceiling and there was a small desk area with a computer on it. There were two large bookshelves, one filled with board games, the other one filled with books and computer hardware. There were a few posters of animals on the walls and I took notice to a wooden guitar stand in the corner under the TV.  

Bre plopped down in the green chair by the computer and Grace sat on the desk chair besides her. Adam didn't hesitate in sitting in the other green chair, so I grabbed a couple of pillows and plopped down on the floor.  

"Okay," Bre said once we were all settled, "Now explain everything."  

For what seems like the hundredth time today, Grace and I explained our stories and how we eventually met up with each other. I even showed her my wrists which seemed to shock her even more than Grace.  

When we both finished, we all sat there in silence. "Wow," Bre said suddenly, "That stupid man wh*re and that retarded sl*t!" she exclaimed angrily.  

Grace and I both sighed, "I know," we said together. Grace smiled at me and I gladly returned it with a smile of my own. I can't believe how stupid we both were, going out with people like that.  

Bre laughed bitterly, "They should be a couple. They're both cruel and rude."  

We all laughed. but then a twisted thought came into my head, "Wait, Grace, what did you say the girl that kissed Jake was wearing?"  

"A dark green racerback with this flower design going up the side," she said confused, "Why?"  

I groaned, "D*mn it!" I spat angrily.  

"What?" Grace asked.  

"That was Lisa," I said crossly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st - did you like it????

2nd - I don't want to sound mean or pushy when I say this, but I have almost 4,000 reads and not even 40 votes or comments. I have to say, since I pointed it out last time, you guys have made an effort to vote more. But remember comments are needed too!!! And sometimes they're very helpful! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT MORE!!!

3rd - Thank you for taking the time to read my story and anyone who became my fan, thank you soooo much! You guys are awesome!! =)

<3 guitargal123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 410 26
๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
183K 1.6K 25
if you do not support karmagisa,yaoi,ac then please don't read this but if you like the spicy stuff stay tuned (slow updates๐Ÿ˜Ÿ)
574K 51.2K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
605K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!