Hoewrecker 2

Da 0KWM0HW0

-BOOK 2- Summary: Pepi and Keith are together and now have kids but are they living happily ever after? Previ... Altro

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
MUST READ !

Four

179 6 0
Da 0KWM0HW0

Pepi POV
It was quite late so me and Keith were laying in our bed.
Pepi:"Keith I miss my boys"
Keith:"Pepi they've been at College for more than a month now and we call them everyday"
Pepi:"I know but I just really miss them"
Keith:"that's fine baby I miss them to,but there 18,there growing up and we've got to accept that"
Pepi:"yeah I guess......hey remember that time when woody dropped the twins home after we went out to eat.I think they were about 2 at the time and Payton starts going on about these candles and how we were suppose to be there"
Keith:"yeah...why you bringing this up?"
Pepi:"Keith am not stupid I realised what he was on about"
Keith:"you did"he says sitting up
Pepi:"yeah and I found the ring"
Keith:"so why didn't you tell me the day you found out?"
Pepi:"I don't know I guess I was scared,but Keith why didn't you propose?"
Keith stayed silent for a while
Keith:"I didn't...I didn't really think that we were ready"
Pepi:"well what about now do you think we're ready?"
Keith:"honestly now I don't even see the point in getting engaged or having a wedding at all"
At this point I was also sitting up.
Pepi:"Keith what's that suppose to mean?"
Keith:"well I love you and I know that you love me and that's all that matters"
Pepi:"But baby I've always dreamt of me and you getting married,celebrating with all our family and frie"-he cut me of with a peck on lips
Keith:"do you love me?"
Pepi:"yes but"-he cuts me off again
Keith:"then that's all that matters"
He lays down and goes to sleep.

I don't know what to think about what Keith had just said.i mean I kinda see we're he's coming from but I really wanna get married.
_
_
Woody POV
Me and Ryan were sleeping,well Ryan's sleeping and am just kinda laying down with my eyes closed thinking about stuff.
I shake Ryan a bit
Woody:"Ryan you up?"
Ryan:"well I am now,what do you want?"
Woody:"so does Ranaye really have a boyfriend?"
Ryan:"oh my gosh woody you woke me up for this"
Woody:"yes this is our daughter were talking about.now tell me who it is..is it Keith's kid Kayton,I've always liked that kid"
Ryan:"no it's not him"
I gasp
Woody:"the other one?"
Ryan:"no it's not Payton"
Woody:"thank God"
Ryan:"it's Jamal"
Woody:"even worse"I say getting out of my bed pacing up and down the room with my hands on my head
Ryan:"oh no why did I tell you.woody baby just calm down alright"
Woody:"she's dating the guy who left her birthday party when they were seven to go to some arcade"
Ryan:"that was ages ago"
Woody:"alright but have you heard about that boy and his family.he comes from a broken home and doesn't even go to college"
Ryan:"firstly him coming from a broken home shouldn't effect your judgment on him and secondly you don't need to go to college to be successful.you didn't even go to college."
Woody:"yeah and I really regret that"
Ryan:"umm sure you do,you pursued your dream as a dancer,an actor and a comedian"
Woody:"well I wouldn't say am exactly a comedian but yeah I guess I did alright without college "
Ryan:"well there you go,now am going to sleep"
Woody:"wait no I have more questions"

She was already pretty much knocked out.so I tried to get some sleep as well.
_
_
Jamal POV
Ranaye was laying on my chest sleeping when I got a phone call from my brother,so I answer the phone real quick.
Phone call
Jayden-"yo"
Jamal-"yo what up?"
Jayden-"how the fuck you get my shit stolen?"
When I realised how pissed Jayden was I got up from Ranaye's bed and walked to the other side of the room.which happens to be where her roommates bed is.
Jamal-"ay what you on about"
Jayden-"why you acting dumb nigga,my shit is stolen and I left you in charge of it so I want answers!"
Hayley:"can you please leave am trying to get some sleep"says Ranaye's room mate.i look at her then look away.
Jamal-"you talking bout the coke?
Jayden-"Yes am talking bout the mother fucking coke!"
Jamal-"bro I ain't even in Cali right now,i told you I went to see my girl"
Hayley:"please get out"
Jamal:"shut the fuck up man!"
Ranaye's roomate looked at me like I had four eyes,then mouthed woah and layed her head down.
Jayden:"who you talking to like that?"
Jamal:"some white bitch my girl live with"
Jayden-"oh alright...so who you left in charge of my shit?"
Jamal-"Dwayne"
Jayden-"alright cool I'll deal with him....but nigga why you still with that hoe ain't you fucked her loads of times already?"
Jamal-"yeah?"
Jayden-"then find a new bitch"
Jamal-"no I actually love her man..and she ain't no hoe or a bitch"
Jayden starts laughing like none stop at me
Jayden-"man what ever..you coming back to Cali though?"
I look over at Ranaye who was sleeping then reply to Jaden.
Jamal-"yeah man am coming now"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.5K 358 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
575 20 9
A married man who isn't getting along with his wife after they have their first child together. Feelings are kept hidden and secrets are slowly happe...
906K 35.2K 52
2nd place in Wicked Awards 3rd place in The Waterfall Awards "You're real funny Kevin Reynolds, the marriage is just a contract so no I'm not going t...
310K 9.4K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...