Our Destiny

Autorstwa Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... Więcej

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)

2.8K 141 3
Autorstwa Itz_Aneesa

Aaliya's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered the deal we made yesterday, I turned on to my side and noticed Amir wasn't in the bed and started to look around scared, has he really left me? I questioned myself but I heard the bathroom door open and saw Amir coming out wrapped in nothing but a towel. oh my gosh, his abs are so sexy I thought to myself as I dreamily stared at him forgetting he was looking at me with love in his eyes.

"Are you done ogling at me with those beautiful eyes, otherwise I will do something that you and I will both regret," he said dangerously as he started walking towards me with a smirk on his lips. I gulped and slowly got up and ran off the bed and into the bathroom narrowly missing him who just stood there in a towel looking like a model.

I quickly washed my face and hopped into the shower, but didn't wash my hair as I will have a proper shower when I come back from work, I heard no noise from outside so I thought he had left the room so I open the door and saw no one in the room and carefully stepped out and went to the wardrobe to change into my outfit of the day which was some black skinny jeans but not too tight, with a baby pink long sleeved top that was loose and reached my knees with a black scarf wrapped elegantly around my head.

I stepped out of the wardrobe and headed towards the dressing table and noticed Amir standing right behind me with his hands crossed over his chest and a hard expression on his face as he started to walk towards me. I turned around slowly and faced him with one thought in my mind: I am dead.

"Yes, what's wrong?" I asked innocently with a smile on my lips as he started coming closer as I had a cramp in my stomach as this is only my second day I have started my monthly visits.

"Nothing, but you thought you could run away from me," he asked me as I nodded and ran away from him with him chasing me around our bedroom, that had a queen size bed in the middle of the room with a walk in wardrobe to the right of the bedroom with one night stand on each side of the bed and a massive dressing table with a large mirror built in the middle of it, the theme of his room was cream and blue and surprisingly neat for a grown man.

"Well yes I can run away from you," I replied to him as we continued to run around the room but suddenly I was tackled on to my bed by a smirking Amir laying on top of me who was staring intensely into my eyes as I stared back into his eyes as he leaned in closer and closer. Is he going to kiss me? was the first thought that came into my head as I thought oh no I am not ready for this.

Suddenly there was a knock heard on the door that broke our moment as Amir groaned and got off the bed and walked towards the door and opened it to reveal a smirking Safina with Amira in her arms who came running to me once she was placed on the floor.

"Mum and dad are calling you guys downstairs for breakfast," said Safina as I nodded and left the room with Amira holding my hand with Amir tagging along behind me.

"Don't forget about our little deal," I whispered in Amir's ear as I walked down the stairs and sat at the dining table with Amira on the right side of me and Amir on the left side of me.

"So Amir how are you coping after last night's event?" asked dad as he tried to hold in laughter like us all, but I couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing as everybody went silent for a second and all started to laugh with me apart from Amir but then he joined in as well.

"Amir, can I bring Amira to work today?" I asked him and gave him a look that said remember yesterday's deal.

"Yes sure you can bring her into work as it will be fun," he replied with a smile as I thanked him.

"Also is it alright if you take me, Safina, Simra and Subhan to town so we can do some shopping and other things and then in the evening can we go to a restaurant as a whole family and eat some nice food please?" I asked him as he smiled and nodded his head at me whilst everyone looked at us in shock.

"Wow, aapi what have you done to our Amir bhai as he would never take us out to town because we are so embarrassing and loud?" asked Subhan as I looked at Amir wondering if I should spill out the deal as it would embarrass him but I am not that cruel.

"Let's say me and Amir made a deal and he lost so he has to say yes to everything I say for a whole day," I said as everybody laughed whilst I just gave Amir an apologetic smile. We finished our breakfast as I got up and started putting away the dishes.

"What do you think you are doing?" mum asked me with a surprised look on her face,

"I am putting the dishes away," I replied as she came over and took them out of my hands and pushed me out of the kitchen.

"No you are not, you are going to work so shoo, bye love you be back early for your shopping and the restaurant," mum said she kissed my cheek and hugged me, as I kissed her cheek and hugged her whilst nodding.

Amir, me and Amira left the house not before saying the dua and got into his car, whilst playing Deen Squad and Maher Zain as Amira laughed, clapped and sang along as I and Amir sang together in perfect harmony. We soon reached his office and I was scared as I have only been working here for about 7 weeks and I am already married to the CEO of the business. I nervously paced the hallways and picked Amira and placed her on my hip as I held Amir's hand with my free one and we walked inside.

"Hey don't worry it's okay nobody's going to say anything to you," he said trying to reassure me and it worked as we walked inside as Zainab looked at us with wide eyes as I went up to her.

"Hey I know it is sudden but I will explain everything to you later. I am not those gold diggers, so can I have your number so I can keep in touch?" I asked her as she smiled.

"Don't worry I already know as Amir boss told the whole office he was getting married to you as he sent a proposal but never actually got to meet you until recently and everything worked out well, so nobody thinks bad of you," she said as a warmth spread through my heart at the fact he was trying to protect me.

"Also I know that it's not the whole truth as Safina is my best friend and she told me everything so don't be angry at her you can trust me," she said as I smiled and got her contact number and messaged her telling her not to worry, she can be my friend too.

I went into the elevator and went to his floor which is right at the top and the best thing is that we have the whole floor to ourselves. I entered my room to see banners and balloons with posters saying congratulations with a massive chocolate cake placed in the middle of the table with congratulations written in pink icing.

"SURPRISE!!" I jumped and almost fell over but when I turned around I noticed Zainab and all the other colleagues with smiles on their faces and clapping as I stood there blushing not knowing what to say. I looked at Amir who was standing there with a smile on his face and a camera. Wait, a CAMERA I just stood there smiling as he came up to me and hugged me.

I cut the cake and gave everybody a piece as we partied without the music as people came up to me and congratulated me with smiles as the party soon died down as everybody left to their certain positions and continued to work as I picked Amira up and went into Amir's office and sat down on the comfy velvet couch, it had been about an hour since the party has finished

"So when does your work finish?" I asked him as I was bored out of my mind as I didn't have any work to do because he had a meeting with a really important client that he has just come back from and has nothing else that is so important for him to stick around as he has enough trustworthy staff.

"I can leave whenever I want, why?" he asked me as I smiled at him sweetly.

"Can we leave now so we have more time shopping," I said to him as I knew he would have to agree because of our deal we made.

"Yes, we can. I will go ask Matthews, one of my most trusted people, if he could sort out and if the other small deals as I have to leave," he said as he picked Amira up and phoned Matthews, who I have met and is a really nice person.

Matthews was fine with it so we left the building holding hands as I waved goodbye to Zainab and left getting into the car. I rang Safina telling her to tell everyone to be ready as they all have holidays from their university and college. We reached home and I stayed in my clothes as they were decent and changed Amira into some black skinny jeans with a baby pink top like me and a black flower clip in her hair. I crown braided her hair to keep it out of her face with some all black Adidas Superstars. I liked matching Amira's outfit with mine as it looked cool and adorable.

We left the room after I sprayed on George Armani Si perfume and saw everybody who was going waiting at the bottom of the staircase and guess what Amir was wearing black skinny jeans with a baby pink Ralph Lauren Polo shirt as we all looked at each other whilst everybody else smirked at us. As Safina was wearing a white floral dress with white legging and with a purple scarf and Simra wore a black dress with black legging and a teal scarf and Subhan wore white jeans with a mint green Ralph Lauren Polo shirt.

We all decided to go in one car with Amira sitting on Safina's lap in the back but you couldn't tell as the windows were tinted. We decided to go in a grey Land Rover discovery as I love those types of cars.

We got onto the main road and thought it was funny to put on Asian music and blast it on full volume whilst screaming at random people who went past. There was this one person who I despised with a passion after he tried forcing himself on me in uni and would never leave me alone, he was getting something from the backseats of his car so I thought it was funny to scream his name and watch him as he dropped whatever he was carrying and bang his head on the car roof whilst getting out.

We finally reached town as Safina, Subhan and Simra wanted to stay in one group and leave me with Amir and Amira.

"So guys, how about we go in our groups to whatever shops we want and meet back here in front of KFC in about three hours because that should be enough time for you guys to get what you need and want right?" I asked as everybody nodded and bolted off to God knows what shops.

I was walking with my husband and Amira when we stopped outside of JD and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to get us all a matching pair of trainers. So we walked inside and found a staff member to help us as we picked out a pair of white and black Adidas superstars, and wondered if we can get them in our sizes and the staff member went to look, he came back after what seemed like ages but was just 5 minutes and told us that yes did have a size 1 for Amira, a size 4 for me and a size 8 for Amir, which for a guy I thought was actually pretty small compared to his broad shoulders and toned arms and chest as well as the guys from my side of the family.

We bought the shoes and left the store where I really wanted to go to Victoria Secret Pink so I can buy some hoodies and tank hoodies that I can wear at home when no one else will be around like in my room as well as some tank tops. I looked at Amir who smirked at me and I turned around and realized I was going into the wrong Victoria Secret. I quickly went into the other one and bought all the things I wanted to whilst he stood outside with Amira.

"All done are you?" Amir asked me as he smirked, whilst I pushed past him and took Amira to get her some candy as she was being a good girl but she rarely ever eats them. We walked to a shop called the Sweet Heaven as Amira's open her mouth and ran inside with me chasing after her as we came out of the shop with bags full of candy as Amir got a discount so we got half price and Amira got some chocolate bars for free because of how adorable she is.

We then went into Super dry and I got Amir some nice shirts for work and home wear and also got him some Ralph Lauren Polo shirts. We got a phone call from Safina telling us to meet up with them so we can go home and get ready for the outing so we can spend more family time with my mum and dad. Also, we decided to do the Walima in about five days so we have enough time for the preparations.

We all went to McDonald's and got a milkshake whilst I got an McFlurry as I was craving something sweet as mother nature decided to visit me and I usually crave things sweet for the first 5 days and then chocolate for the last 2 days. I don't know why even when I was pregnant with Amira I always craved sweet things.

We reached home to find out that dad was sick and couldn't go to the restaurant so we decided to go tomorrow as I changed into some leggings and a tank hoodie from Victoria Secret Pink whilst letting my hair loose from its bun and sat on the bed whilst watching Netflix on the TV in my new room as Amira cuddled next to me and fell asleep. The door to my bedroom opened and Amir came in looking at me with love in his eyes as I was too busy watching Riverdale too notice him come in and sit next to me and start cuddling me as he watched Riverdale with me, placing kisses on the exposed skin on my stomach. Making me laugh and I had to continuously swat his hand and face away from my stomach.

Tears formed in my eyes as it felt like someone was stabbing me with knives in my stomach over and over and Amir must have felt one teardrop on his hand as he got up and picked me up with him.

"Come with me as I will make you my special lemon and honey tea that will help you," he said whilst opening the door.

"Wait but I can't go out like this as everyone will see," I said looking at him with wide eyes.

"Everybody is in their rooms and if you really don't want to then wear my jacket on top," he said as he threw me his jacket and zipped it up as we sneaked into the kitchen being careful not to make any noise as it was 11 in the night. Once we got to the kitchen I jumped on to the kitchen counter top and began to swing my legs back and forth.

"Here drink this, it might help," he whispered as he gave me the cup of tea and slowly began to unzip his jacket that I was wearing.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I slapped his hands away.

"You look better with it like this," he said as he began to tickle me as I almost dropped the cup which he took of me and put it in the sink.

"Can you carry me upstairs?" I asked him as it hadn't exactly been a whole day yet.

"Of course my lazy monkey," he said as he laughed as I punched him with my fists as he began to wince.

He took me up the stair and into our room where I threw off his jacket and put it on the rack hanging behind the door and got into bed whilst letting out a yawn, as I was falling asleep I felt someone kiss my cheek.

"Goodnight my queen sleep dreams," he said as he got in the covers with Amira in the middle of us as I was too lazy to put her in her own room and was already long asleep to notice anything going on around me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

303K 12.8K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...
6.7K 373 33
Alizey Ahmed. An innocent, and to others, boring accountant often made to be the scapegoat in her family. Fawad Raza. A blunt, indifferent mechanic w...
154K 4.9K 69
Getting married to her brother's best friend was the thing she always dreamed of. But she never thought the way her life will bring them together. Th...
306K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...