Complications with Jimin (Ima...

By luvyaselfu

Short imagine about some complications in your relationship with Jimin. More

Distance
Finding Jimin
Practice
Work is more important
Event Day
Feelings
Departing for Japan
Tae being frustrated withJimin
Fractured
Fifth Day
Calls to Y/N
Doing it for Jimin
Y/N's injury
Flight back home
Flight after Jimin
Sleep
Quick Performance
Confirmation
After Jimin
Meeting after a while
Speaking out
Guilt?
Talking it out with the other vocalists
Still around
Cooking for you
Cast off
No more doubts
Waiting for you
One month off
Happy for Y/N and Jimin
Leaving with Jimin
Moments like this...
For Y/N
Years to come... (Final)

Dropping food off with the members

5.4K 156 4
By luvyaselfu

"Y/N," Hoseok waved excitedly.

You smiled.

"Are you here for Jimin?" Yoongi asked with a smirk as he looked over from the kitchen.

You made a face at that. "No. I just came to drop something off."

"Ah, your cast is getting taken off soon, right?" Jungkook asked with a half-eaten apple.

You nodded. "Hopefully it comes off later today." You placed the bag full of the food that the members like on the bench. "I'll see you all whenever."

Namjoon arched an eyebrow at your hasty retreat. "You're not going to see Jimin? He won't be able to cling around you for the night."

"Probably for the best," you replied.

As you walked out of the lounge, you couldn't help yourself and peeked through the room. Your heart skipped a beat at the sight of Jimin reading on a sofa. He looked like he was in deep concentration. That would explain why he doesn't hear you coming in or you having a conversation with the members.

You inhaled deeply, trying to calm your racing heart before walking out of the building. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.8K 25
A girl named Choi Hee Young moved with her parents, so she's new in the high school. She's very brave and indeed she's curious about everything. She...
66K 2.7K 27
Debbie live in a simple place and had a one great friend who treat her like a sister. One night her friend Yasmine got invited and she wants her to c...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
10.1K 327 16
Foxes are orange, right? Maybe that's why he always reminded me of fox. !Cover made by @YOONGSBBYG ! Go check them!