Weak (BoyXBoy)

By Needing_SomeHale

"And as I looked down at the sleeping body beside me... My chest started to feel all fuzzy. I reached down, p... More

Chapter One; Cheater, Cheater
Chapter Three; Back At It
Chapter Four; Buck Up
Chapter Five; I'm Not Your Damn Chauffeur!
Chapter Six; Spoons
Chapter Seven; Temper Tantrum
Chapter Eight; Riley's Wild Side (Part One)
Chapter Nine; Riley's Wild Side (Part Two)
Chapter Ten; I Hate Football
Chapter Eleven; Cuddles
Chapter Twelve; She Made a Play While I Was Away
Chapter Thirteen; Carson Is A Total Asshole
Chapter Fourteen; After the Fight (Part One)
Chapter Fifteen; After the Fight (Part Two)
Chapter Sixteen; Sex, Cuddles, and Deep Conversations
Chapter Seventeen; Stupid
Chapter Eighteen; Becoming More
Chapter Nineteen; Wake Up, Riley!
Chapter Twenty; You're Crazy
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Two; The Deal

13.2K 349 389
By Needing_SomeHale

I pulled into the small, rundown looking house in the middle of this rough neighborhood and glanced down at my phone just to make sure that I had followed the GPS correctly. Finally, seeing the name 'Mitchell' on the mailbox, I heaved a sigh, deciding that there was very little of a chance that the GPS would bring me to another house of the same name as Abel. I parked the truck in the empty driveway and slid out, glancing around.

The white paint on the house was chipping and the grass in the lawn was just about dead. The wood that created the porch had a slight green hue to it and the lawn chairs appeared to be broken. There were a few toys scattered around the lawn, along with a tire swing, and a few spare toy balls. I walked along the cracked sidewalk and up to the door, hesitantly raising my hand to knock. Almost as soon as I did, yelling erupted from inside.

I could hear the TV on, along with the voice of a child, and then a deep voice that I assumed was Abel's. All of a sudden, the door swung open, causing me to yelp, and revealed a small boy with golden hair, a Spiderman t-shirt, gray sweatpants, and eyes the color of melted chocolate. He looked at me curiously, cocking his head. Freckles dusted over his cheeks.

"Who are you?" He asked, furrowing his brows. I paused, glancing over him for some sign of an adult, but, not finding one, I looked back down to the young boy who was patiently waiting for my answer.

"I'm, uh, looking for Abel-,"

"What the hell have I told you about just opening the door like that?" Abel barked, rounding the corner, causing me to jump. My chest tightened. He dragged a hand through his hair, looking like he had just woken up. "I told you I was coming."

"You weren't coming fast enough," The boy huffed, crossing his arms. "What if he left?"

"What if we didn't know who he was and you just opened the door and let him in?"

"But you do know him."

"Then next time, let me open the door," Abel snapped, rolling his eyes. The boy opened his mouth to speak but Abel turned his attention to me, cutting him off. "What, are you just going to stand there with your mouth open? Come on."

He waved for me to follow him and I swallowed, instantly bounding after him, not wanting to piss him of anymore than he already appeared to me. Turning the corner, he led me down past the living room, down the hallway to the room at the end of the hall. The small boy with the golden hair and Abel's eyes followed us the whole way, right on our heels, babbling away about God knows what.

Abel opened the door and I followed behind him, the boy right behind me. I watched the boy, at least trying to pretend that I was interested in whatever he was trying to tell us, trying hard not to freak out at the thought that I was in Abel Mitchell's house. The Abel. Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to puke.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Abel's gritting his teeth no longer seemed to work and he suddenly began to shout once again.

"Shut the hell up and get the hell out of my room. Get out of my room, Elias, before I drop kick you out of the god damned window," Abel hissed, advancing on the younger boy. The little blonde boy, Elias, shrieked and sprinted out, allowing Abel to slam the door, locking it as he did so. He sighed and raked a hand through his hair. "Sorry about him. He's just a little bit curious when it comes to new people. You know how kids are."

"Abel and Elias, huh?" I mused, unable to help myself. I smiled slightly as Abel approached me. I swallowed roughly, my smile twitching. "I like it. Very... original."

"Yeah. We can never find our names on those little keychains," Abel snickered, rolling his eyes. Unable to help myself, I chuckled and Abel looked back at me, his eyes glittering. Quickly, I covered it up with a cough and glanced away. All at once, he closed the space between us, grabbing my hips and pulling them to his, causing me to instantly shut my mouth. His eyes suddenly filled up with lust. "Enough chit-chat. Let's get this started."

"S-Started? What do you mean-?" I started, furrowing my brows, my cheeks flushing pink, but he cut me off, pressing his lips to mine. My eyes widened as he dragged me down to his height, one hand reaching up to cup my face. I gasped into his mouth and reached up, putting my hands on his shoulders. I pushed him back slightly and he ran his tongue over his lips, his eyes clouding over. "H-Hold on, Abel, I... I-I'm not gay!"

"Okay, so?" He began, giving a heave of his shoulders. "Neither am I."

"Then what are you doing?!"

He pulled my hips to him once more, causing me to pant.  He flashed me a smile. "Didn't you hear me earlier? You're cute and I want you. I want you."

He hummed, pushing my shirt up, and slid his cool hand over my hip. Hesitantly, I tightened my grip on his shoulders. "B-But I-,"

"No, no. Don't talk, Riley," He all but purred, pulling me down to him and landing his lips on my neck. I started to push him away again but he dragged his bottom lip up to my ear and nibbled on the lobe, making me shiver. His breath was hot on my neck and his seductive voice said, "I want to make you feel really good, baby. Will you let me?"

I glanced away from him, my face blushing a violent red. I didn't know what to say! You can't ask someone that while playing with sensitive zones.

He slowly trailed his hand down to my jeans, cupping my crotch and rubbing. I squeezed my eyes shut as he rubbed there and nibbled at my ear. Shocks of pleasure shook through my body. When I didn't reply, he popped open the button of my jeans and unzipped them, massaging my clothed cock. I squeezed his arms, leaning down onto his shoulder. He pulled back slightly and locked eyes with me.

"I'm not going to do anything else to you unless you say it's alright," he said softly but seriously. I flushed but he held his gaze. "If you want me to stop, say so, and I'll take my hands off of you. We'll find some... other ways to settle your little debt."

I hesitated, slightly surprised. Abel was always so forceful and vulgar. He was always aggressive and sort of in-your-face but here he was, as serious as he can be, genuinely asking me for my consent. He was being gentle. I felt my heart swell but I was still... uncertain.

I-I'm not gay. I'm not. And I don't think that I like Abel like that.

But... What he was doing felt... Good. He was being dominant, yet sweet, in a way that girls didn't. He was touching me, feeling me, trying to make me feel good. I didn't exactly... hate it.

But if I did this, what would happen? W-What were we if I were to go through with this?

Is this all just like a joke? What, would he mess around with me then tell the school that I was with a man? Or will we get this thing going and then someone from the school paper will jump out, take our picture, and I'll be branded as a homo until I'm actually forced to move away? But I mean... He kissed me. That would cause trouble for him too, right? And I-I am moving in a couple of weeks...

"Riles?" He asked, quirking a brow at me. My cheeks darkened and shakily, without saying anything, I decided fuck it and nodded, pulling him closer to me, playing with the bottom of his shirt. I felt him smile into my neck and he reached up, cupping the back of my head as his lips attacked my throat. I bit at my lip as he started moving his hand on my crotch again. He purred. "Good boy. Take them off."

He pulled away from me and gestured to my pants. My heart beat quicker in my chest and I shook my head vigorously, reaching down to cover myself. He smirked and shed his shirt, reaching over and hooking one finger through my belt loop. He yanked me to him. "Come on. No need to be embarrassed, baby."

I glanced down at him, honestly taken aback at his body. He was just as muscular as he seemed. His biceps were large, pulsing with every move that he made. His taunt abs were raised up against his skin, begging me to reach out and touch them. I felt his hands start to travel under my shirt, snapping me out of my trance, and my breath hitched at his cold hands. He slowly started to tug my shirt off and I raised my arms awkwardly, attempting to make it easier for him. He cast my shirt to the side and looked me up and down hungrily.

"All of those hours at weightlifting really paid off, didn't they?" He teased, reaching out and running his hand up my toned stomach. I stiffened slightly but soon relaxed into his touch. I cleared my throat, reaching forward and resting my hand on his hip. He glanced down at it.

"Y-You too," I said shyly, giving him a smile. He looked back up and beamed. Without any hesitation, he reached forward, hooking his hand on the back of my neck and yanked me to him, pressing his lips to mine once more. Ever so slowly, I started to relax more into the kiss and I closed my eyes. I placed one hand on his cheek and kissed him deeply, moving my lips with his.

He lowered his hand, starting to push my pants down and after awhile of feeling him blindly struggle, I helped him out and took them off myself, trying hard not to break the contact of our lips. Abel bit my lip, making me groan and he smirked. He kissed around my mouth, trailing his lips down to my neck where he sucked as he kneaded me through my underwear.

I moaned, causing him to purr happily. He sucked at my Adam's apple and I bucked into his hand. Quickly, he reached up and shoved me back onto his bed. I landed on his pillows and he instantly pounced on me. He jerked off my underwear in one go, causing my face to tint red and I yelped. I crossed my legs and reached down to cover my, uh, area.

Abel chuckled and swooped down, kissing my chest. He waggled his brows at me and his eyes glimmered.

"If you want me to lick it, you'll need to move your hands," He stated, grabbing my hand and giving it a slight pull. My eyes widened at his words and he beamed. He kissed down to my nipple and took it between his teeth, causing me to shiver with unexpected pleasure. Wow... not really a place that I expected to feel good but damn, it did. "Come on, move your hands, Riles. Let me see you."

Hesitantly, I let him pull my hands away and he reached up, pinning them above my head. He smirked at me. "Think you can keep your hands up there, pretty boy?"

I bit my lip but nodded and I grabbed onto his bed frame. He took his hands away and propped them on each side of me. I felt oddly nervous and yet, excited. He kissed my shoulder, then my collar bones, then my chest again, and then my stomach and I arched my back. Finally, I felt his breath on my cock and my breath hitched. He slid his tongue up the base of my cock agonizingly slow.

Suddenly, he took me into his mouth and I gasped, gripping the bars of the bed frame tighter. He reached up, pinching my nipples and I moaned embarrassingly. He took more of me into his mouth, causing me to pant. His warm, wet mouth surrounded my cock and honestly, I'd never felt better. He hummed around my cock, the vibrations making me squirm. He reached down and cupped my balls, fondling them. I whimpered and closed my eyes.

He began bobbing his head up and down, sucking me tightly. He swirled his tongue around the head, almost causing me to lose it. I cast my head back.

"Oh, G-God-," I groaned, squeezing the bars so hard I thought they might break. He smiled and pulled away from my cock, giving my balls a light squeeze. I whined at the loss of his mouth. I opened my eyes to peek down at him. He beamed up at me.

"He ain't got nothin' to do with it, Riles," He said, licking the head of my dick teasingly. I arched my back at that, causing him to grin farther. "This is all me. You should be saying my name."

I paused but once he took me into his mouth again, I couldn't help as the whines poured from my mouth again.

"A-Abel," I whimpered and I couldn't help myself as I let go of the bed frame and reached down, gripping my hands in his pitch black hair. This earned a grunt from him but he didn't seem to mind. I bucked my hips but he grabbed them with one hand, pressing me down. I don't know why, but there was something about seeing Abel swallow my cock that just seemed to make me harder. I cast an arm over my eyes.

I was so lost in the bliss that I almost didn't notice when he started to slip his hand on my balls even lower. Almost.

My eyes snapped open and I looked down at him, shifting away. "W-What are you doing? A-Abel?!"

"Don't worry, babe, this'll feel good," He cooed, his fingers tracing my hole. I shivered, all but backing away. I pushed Abel off of my cock and scooted up the bed. Abel quirked a brow at me.

"No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no!" I shook my head vigorously, covering my nether regions. "I can't do that. I just can't. It'll hurt like a bitch and honestly, I don't really think that you can put anything in an ass it's just not natural and I-,"

"Riley," Abel stopped me and I glanced up at him. "What did I tell you about talking?"

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes, slapping at my leg. "Seriously. Would I hurt you, Riley?"

I raised a brow and slowly nodded. He grit his teeth, shaking his head at me.

"No," He scowled, placing a hand on my leg. "The correct answer is no. I wouldn't. Well, not unless you deserved it. Now, be a good boy and lift up these pretty legs of yours."

"Abel," I started, trailing off and he gave my leg a rub, surprising me.

"Trust me, Riles."

"It-It's going to hurt and I'm not very sure that-,"

"You're afraid it'll hurt? Then I'll lick it until you're used to it, sweetheart," He smirked, grabbing my legs and hoisted them up. I hooked my hands on the back of my knees and he squeezed the back of my thighs. I pursed my lips.

"I mean, I guess that makes sense- WAIT, LICK WHERE?!" I almost shouted but he quickly showed me, dipping down and licking between my cheeks. I yelped and dug my fingers nails into my skin. He started to spread my cheeks, shoving his tongue into my hole. I grit my teeth. The feeling was more than uncomfortable and I honestly don't know what to do. "A-Abel, I, uh, Ah-!"

"Honey, just relax, alright? Don't be a wimp," He said and I scowled, slapping at his head before returning my hand to my knee. He continued to rub at my thighs. "Don't worry. I heard this feels pretty good."

"Then why don't I do it to you?"

He quirked a brow at me as if to say 'as if' and I huffed. He started to dip down again but I yelped, tensing. He sighed.

"It's okay, sweetheart," He insisted and I pouted. "I'm wouldn't do something to you that you'd hate. Besides, if you can't even take my tongue, how will we get to the main event?"

I furrowed my brows. "Main event- Oh. OH!"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, propping himself up and crawling over the bed to press his lips to mine firmly. He cupped my face with one hand.

"For someone so outgoing, you can be pretty shy," He murmured with a small smile. He kissed my jaw then made his way to my ear, giving it a soft bite, making me gasp. His voice was husky in my ear. "But I like that side of you too."

I hesitated but glanced over him. "For someone who's usually so scary, you're actually pretty nice."

He tensed and grit his teeth. "Shut up. I'm not soft."

I stared at him, noticing his cheeks had started to tint pink. I pursed my lips. "But I like that side of you too."

He paused but shook his head and sat back up again, taking his place between my legs once more. "Sex is about making both of us feel good. I have to make sure my partner is comfortable."

I felt myself start to smile but he cleared his throat, looking away from me. "L-Let's just, uh, get going. Don't be a wimp, Riles. Take it like a man."

Slowly, I took a deep breath and nodded, nails digging into my knees. He pushed my legs up more and licked at my cock, slowly trailing down and finding my hole. I stifled noticeably and he gently rubbed my legs. He pushed his tongue inside me and I squirmed slightly, biting my lip.

He licked and probed me for what felt like ages. The unpleasant feeling soon turned into something a little more pleasurable and I even started to whimper a little bit. He purred at my actions, beaming. When he felt like I was ready, he removed his tongue, causing me to whine at the loss. It was quickly replaced with something else however, something more solid and rough. I grit my teeth.

"Abel," I panted awkwardly as his finger slid into me, pumping in and out. He shushed me and quickly took my cock into his mouth, trying to get my mind away from his finger.

He slowly worked his finger in farther, taking my cock deep into his mouth. Pretty soon, he added a second finger and I felt a slight sting. People think this feels good? In what fucking world?

Abel hummed around my cock, causing me to moan slightly, reaching down and twisting my hand through his hair. He began to curl his fingers inside of me, feeling around and I stiffened. It was such a weird feeling. Is this how girls felt with stuff inside of them?

If it wasn't for Abel's mouth I probably would have been limp by now-

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open as Abel curled his fingers once more, this time, brushing up against something that shot pleasure up my spine. Abel purred, poking at the spot again that made me groan.

"Did I find it?" He beamed, glancing up at me. He rubbed the spot and my legs felt like jelly. "Are you finally feeling good, baby boy?"

I nodded quickly, not even hesitating to answer. He smiled a teasing smile.

"What? Do you like it here?" He asked, poking at the spot. "You want me to touch you there more?"

"Y-Yes," I panted weakly, my cock growing harder with each brush of his fingers. "P-Please."

Laughter rumbled lowly in his chest and he hopped up, leaving his fingers inside of me, and pressed his bare chest to mine. He kissed me roughly, his fingers working magic inside of me. I kissed him back, panting into his mouth. He smiled into the kiss. He pulled away slightly and massaged the spot that made me weak.

"If you think this feels good, just imagine how good it'll feel when I'm slamming my cock into you, hitting that little spot over and over again, harder and harder," He whispered huskily into my ear and I flushed but moaned at his words. As crazy as it sounded, his logic was flawless. If his fingers felt this good, how good would it feel that hard? I grabbed onto his bicep, my cock twitching just imagining it. I hadn't even noticed him slide a third finger inside of me. He dragged his bottom lip up my neck, causing me to shiver. "Would you like that, sweetheart?"

"Y-Yes, Abel," I moaned. My face burned red but at the moment, I didn't really care. I felt really good. I dug my nails into his biceps and he hissed, biting at my ear. He kissed his way down my neck to my chest, taking my nipple into his mouth. I knotted my hands through his hair.

He smiled, placing one last kiss to my chest and he slowly withdrew his fingers. I whimpered at the loss. Abel pulled away from me and slid his pants off, tossing them to the side, his boxers with them. My face lit up like a Christmas light as I stared at Abel's naked body. His cock stood up tall and it was honestly hard to believe that he was so hard from just touching me. T-That was supposed to go inside of me? Abel smirked at my stares and grabbed my legs, hoisting them up. I yelped as he slug my legs around his hips and aligned himself with my hole. I noticeably tensed and gripped the sheets. Abel saw and instantly placed a kiss to my forehead, pushing my hair back.

"You're shaking, Riley. It's not too late to back out, you know," He stated softly, his dark eyes locking with mine. He was so serious. He seemed honestly concerned with how I was feeling. I searched his face silently. Even though he was so serious and collected, he sounded so... so concerned. His big eyes watched me curiously and I felt my heart swell. I reached up, throwing my arms around his neck, pulling him to me tightly. He seemed shocked but quickly wrapped his arms around me as well, his warmth surrounding me.

"I can take it," I swallowed harshly, giving him a squeeze. I buried my face in his neck, kissing his shoulder. I felt him purr at that. "Don't stop."

With him smiling into my neck, his warm body pressed against me, and his gentle, rough hands wondering my body, it was hard to turn him down. He was being... cute. And that's a word that I never thought I'd hear myself say about Abel. He pulled away from me slightly, his hot breath still on my face.

He guided his cock to my entrance, rubbing against me. I shivered at the odd, wet, and awkward feeling and I resisted the urge to tense up but when I heard Abel's breath hitch, the only thing that I could focus on was hot sexy he was at that moment. He pushed up against me, teasing my hole and I reached up, grabbing his bicep once again.

Finally, he began to slowly push into me, stretching me out. I grit my teeth as his cock pushed past the first ring of muscle. A great sting of pain started in my hips and I closed my eyes tightly, digging my nails into his arm. He hissed in pain but didn't say anything.

As he pushed further and further into me, the pain grew and while I tried to get my mind off of it, it only seemed to burn worse. I bit my lip until it was raw, just to keep myself from screaming. Abel reached up; soothing my hair back and he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, Riley," He panted softy, placing kisses to my sweaty forehead. "You're doing great, okay? Just relax, I'm almost in."

I clenched my eyes shut; whimpering and I pulled him closer to me, pretty sure that I was clawing at him so hard I was drawing blood, just trying to squeeze something to get my mind off of the pain.

"I can't fucking relax," I managed through sealed teeth. "Fucking hurts."

Abel quickly reached down between us, gripping my cock and stroking it. "Let me help you out then."

He stroked me harder and faster as he pushed all the way into me, his hips hitting my ass. I cried out slightly at the burning, tingling feeling that I had around my hips, burying my face in Abel's shoulder. He rubbed the head of my cock and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Even if the whispering was a cute gesture, I was in too much pain to even blush, let alone reply. I just wanted it to end.

"It's alright, sweetheart," Abel grunted, reaching up and caressing my face. He pressed his lips to mine and I yelped into his mouth. He cupped my face, gently nipping at my bottom lip. He pushed all the way into me and I pressed my lips against his even harder, trying not to scream. He gasped against me. "R-Riley... Are you okay?"

Slowly, I nodded, pulling away from him and burying my face into his neck, not wanting to show him just how badly I really was feeling. He groaned lowly in my ear. He gripped my shoulders. "Can I move?"

I merely squeaked but he pulled out quickly and thrust back in, causing me to gasp. A low, possessive growl rumbled from his chest as he suddenly showed that aggressive side of him. He rocked back in forth against me as a burst of paint shot through my body. I almost screamed.

He positioned himself differently, plunging into me once more and I cried out in pleasure as he finally hit that spot inside of me that turned my legs to jelly once again. He moaned, nipping at my ear. There was a slight sting but I didn't mind. He slammed into that spot over and over again and I couldn't contain my cries.

He leaned forward, giving me a sloppy, open mouthed kiss and swallowed my moans. He tasted of cigarettes and sweet tea.

He slid his tongue into my mouth, wrestling with my own. His skilled tongue won dominance over mine and he explored my mouth hungrily. I felt his heart hammering against mine. His soft lips left mine and he rested his forehead against mine, his breath hot on my face. "Riley..."

I moaned, locking my feet around his waist. He ghosted his hand over my side, trailing it down to my cock and he gave it a pull. My breath hitched as I felt it all start to build inside of me. He began to pump me in time with his thrusts and I dug my nails into his back, scratching him. He hissed but pumped harder. I cast my head back and he grunted.

"Riles, you're so tight," He muttered breathlessly and I clenched around him and came thick ribbons between us. My high buzzed through me and I thrusted into his hand to ride it out. His hand milked me dry and he made the sexiest noise that I had ever heard in my life, soon filling me up as well. He arched his back, gritting his teeth, cursing, "Shit!"

He collapsed boneless on top of me, both of us breathless. He slowly and sluggishly snaked his arms around my torso. He huffed and I felt my heart almost beat out of my chest as we came down from our highs. We laid there for what felt like hours before Abel finally pulled out of me and rolled over. He cast his head back, yelling out "Fuck!"

I snickered at that and he reached over me to the nightstand, grabbing a cigarette and a lighter. He pressed the cigarette to his lips, lighting it and took a long drag. I watched him intriguingly. His sweat slicked hair was pushed back, his bare chest was still heaving up and down but he purred contently. His head lolled to the side so he could look at me and he spoke through his cigarette.

"You, Riley, my boy, are an amazing fuck," He sighed dreamily, reaching over to me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to him, pressing his lips to my forehead. The smell of smoke choked me but I smiled none the less. I reached up, tapping the side of it.

"Those things will kill you."

"Then I'll stop when I'm dead, Riles," He said, blowing a puff of smoke right in my face. I wrinkled my nose, slapping at his chest and low laughter rumbled in his throat. He threw his head back again, resting his head on the bed post and repeated, "Fuck. You should have cheated on a test sooner. That was the best sex I've had in awhile."

My face erupted in flames and I pulled away from him, sliding out of the bed, stretching my naked body. He furrowed his brows, sitting up and staring at me, smoke leaking from his lips. "Hey, what the hell? What are you doing?"

"I'm, uh, going home, Abel," I muttered, looking around on the ground for my shirt. He hesitated, looking me up and down.

"Why?"

I glanced back at him, surprised. He glared at me from his spot on the bed, his cigarette dangerously close to his bedspread. "W-Well... That was what you wanted, wasn't it? Unless, you wanted something else..."

His poker face was back on, the man from only a few minutes ago, gone. He leaned back once more, pressing his cigarette between his teeth. He pulled the covers over top of him and propped up his leg. "I'm just sayin'. You don't have to leave yet if you don't want to. You can cuddle up to me a bit if you want."

I cracked a smile, picking my shirt up off of the ground. "Funny. I never took you as the "cuddling" type. Doesn't suit you."

He reached up, taking the cigarette from his mouth. He snorted, covering up his face slightly and if I wasn't mistaken, his face had tinted pink.

"Whatever, Love," He muttered, sounding like an angry little kid. I chuckled to myself, slipping my shirt on and I rummaged around for my boxers. I pulled those on too and turned around back to Abel, surprised to see him watching me with interest. When I noticed, he simply looked at his cigarette, juggling it between his fingers. I found myself blushing. I hesitated, chewing my lip.

"Hey, so, uh," I began, hooking my hand on the back of my neck. He glanced up with interest. I swallowed, trying to choose my words carefully. "What does this mean for us?"

"What do you mean?"

"W-Well, like... What are we?"

"I don't follow."

"Abel, do you like me?" I asked with a sigh, just coming out straight forward. His eyes widened slightly but he quickly hid it. He pursed his lips, clearing his throat. He hesitated before answering.

"Yeah, I like you," He said and I felt my heart beat quicker.

"Then... Are we like, dating or something now?"

He paused but sighed.

"Not dating. I like you, Riley, but not exactly in the way you're thinking. I think you're cute," he explained and I felt my stomach twist in embarrassment. "Our bodies just fit together. You don't have to worry about me catching feelings for you and trying to make you be with me. This is just sex."

I cringed at his harsh choice of words but honestly, I wasn't really sure why. I didn't like Abel either, why was I offended that he only thought of this as sex? I cleared my throat, putting on my pants. "Alright, thanks for clearing that up."

I put on my shoes, tying them up and I heard Abel slide out of bed and he walked over to me, squatting down to me. He cocked his head and reached forward; grabbing my chin and making me look at him. He gave me that cocky smile. "It's amazing sex. I'll call you soon, alright, sweetheart? We can go again and I promise you that I'll make you scream even louder."

I hesitated, standing up and straightening out my shirt. "And if I don't want that? I thought this was only a onetime thing."

He stood with me, in all of his naked glory that he seemed awfully proud of, and grabbed my hips, yanking me to him. He cocked his head at me, cat eyes glimmering. "It doesn't have to be."

I straightened up, peering down at him in a menacing way. "What if I want it to be?"

He smirked, looking me up and down. He leaned forward, biting my ear and causing me to hiss. He purred.

"You don't," He said with a cocky, confident grin. He pulled away from me, and I reached up, rubbing the spot where he bit. He plopped back down on the bed, squishing his cigarette out in the ash tray on the night stand. He winked at me. "I'll call you, Riles. Stay pretty."

I flushed, hiding my face. I grabbed my backpack and all but rushed out, passing his little brother, who shouted questions at me as I sprinted out of the door.

~*~

Hey, guys!

What did you guys think of the first two chapters? Let me know! :)

~L.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 75 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
44.8K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...