QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi, guys, I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I've updated but I am still alive and writing!!
I'm currently a senior in college and needless to say, classes have been crazy. I've been super busy with classes and trying to get everything together before it is time for me to (hopefully) graduate. I'm so sorry that it's taking me so long but I promise, I have more chapters coming soon!
Although I haven't been updating, I do read comments and I would like for you all to know that they truly make my day and make me feel a lot better, especially when classes seem to be too much and I'm overwhelmed. So, thank you all so much for all of the love and the funny comments!! You have no idea how much they mean to me!!
I have noticed that there are some comments asking if this book was completed and I am here to tell you that it is NOT! I understand why you would think so, as I left it on a happier note (and I haven't updated in like a year, oof), but I still have other plans for this book! It will have at least 1-2 more chapters and a COUPLE of epilogues (I'm not going to reveal what exactly the epilogues are going to include because I want them to be a surprise! I'm hella excited about it tbh)
I have been working on the next chapter for this book when I can, along with the next couple chapters for The Fear of Letting Go and revising and fixing parts of The Fear of Falling Apart (in case you haven't read it, it is an older story of mine and my writing style has changed, so I've been trying to touch it up a little bit!)
Sadly, although I've been trying my hardest to write as often as I can, more often than not, my brain has been completely fried from school. I have a decent amount of the next chapter for Weak completed but I don't want to upload it until its more or less perfect! I'm getting closer and closer with everything that I write and I promise, I am planning on uploading soon! My books are very dear to me and I would hate to disappoint so I'm trying to get everything just right! :)
I'm so sorry again that this has taken so long and thank you to everyone who is still sticking with me and these books, I really appreciate it!! I'll update soon, hopefully it'll be worth the wait!
Thank you all again! :)