"And as I looked down at the sleeping body beside me... My chest started to feel all fuzzy. I reached down, pushing back a lock of his messy, crazy pitch black hair. I let my fingers linger and traced them down his sharp jaw, to the curve of his chin and I ran my thumb over those parted rosy, plump lips. His wild eyes were closed and in the low light, his long lashes left shadows on his cheekbones. The typical smell of roses and cigarettes wafted off of him but once again, I found it... comfortable. His strong arms gripped me tighter and as light of a sleeper as Abel was, I was afraid to move thinking that I would wake him up and lose out on this rare sight of a calm Abel. I stared down at him and all that I could do was smile and think, how could anyone ever call this adorable dork a monster?"
Riley Love is moving. That's right, you've heard it here first, folks. The golden boy, who everyone loves, adores, and aspires to be is moving in a couple of weeks. Honestly? He's not happy about it. His whole life is here! He's worked his whole life to get great grades, do great in sports, and get into his dream college, which happens to be thirty minutes outside of his home town. But there's nothing that Riley can do to stop the move; he can only live it up while he's still here.
That's where Abel Mitchell comes into play.
Abel is a hotheaded, stubborn, troublemaker with a bit of a wild side. Feared by all except his trusty sidekick, Kala, Abel tends to stick to himself and live life however he wants while everyone else ignores him in order to keep from making him angry. Judged based on how he looks, dresses, and where he lives, only one person other than Kala can see Abel's soft side.
*** WARNING WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS BOYXBOY GAY SEX*** *** IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN BE A BABE AND GET OFF MY PAGE***
This is once again going to be a fairly short story, not sure how short yet, much like one of my other books, The Fear of Falling Apart, which is only sixteen chapters!
- Chapter One; Cheater, Cheater
- Chapter Two; The Deal
- Chapter Three; Back At It
- Chapter Four; Buck Up
- Chapter Five; I'm Not Your Damn Chauffeur!
- Chapter Six; Spoons
- Chapter Seven; Temper Tantrum
- Chapter Eight; Riley's Wild Side (Part One)
- Chapter Nine; Riley's Wild Side (Part Two)
- Chapter Ten; I Hate Football
- Chapter Eleven; Cuddles
- Chapter Twelve; She Made a Play While I Was Away
- Chapter Thirteen; Carson Is A Total Asshole
- Chapter Fourteen; After the Fight (Part One)
- Chapter Fifteen; After the Fight (Part Two)
- Chapter Sixteen; Sex, Cuddles, and Deep Conversations
- Chapter Seventeen; Stupid
- Chapter Eighteen; Becoming More
- Chapter Nineteen; Wake Up, Riley!
- Chapter Twenty; You're Crazy