Texas Rollercoaster

Da MissTAYTAY99

Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like m... Altro

〰COPYRIGHT〰
🔘Chapter 1: Get It Together
🔘Chapter 2: Away You Go
🔘Chapter 3: Down In The Texas Heat
🔘Chapter 4: Netflix and Chill
🔘Chapter 5: Serving Hands In The Pool House
🔘Chapter 6: Turning Me On
🔘Chapter 7: Don't Call Me Baby
🔘Chapter 9: Cooking Up Pettiness In The Kitchen
🔘Chapter 10: Your Only A Distraction...For Now
🔘Chapter 11: No More Playing Games
🔘Chapter 12: Welcome Home, Hoe
🔘Chapter 13: Kiss Me By The Lake
🔘Chapter 14: Your A Mess
🔘Chapter 15: Being Messy and Causing Problems
🔘Chapter 16: You Fucked Up, And I Defended You
🔘Chapter 17: Petty Decisions
🔘Chapter 18: That Kiss Was A Knockout
🔘Chapter 19: Delusion Is The Worst Disease
🔘Chapter 20: You Make Me Wanna Get Close
🔘Chapter 21: You Abandoned Me So, I Moved On
🔘Chapter 22: My Center In All The Dramatics
🔘Chapter 23: Survival, A Place I Call Home
🔘Chapter 24: Your An Unwelcomed Presence
🔘Chapter 25: I'm Above All Your Bullshit
🔘Chapter 26: We All Have Our Family Drama
🔘Chapter 27: Holding You Down
🔘Chapter 28: You Care, Show Me
🔘Chapter 29: Excuse My Wrongs
🔘Chapter 30: Tell Me Where Love Lies
🔘Chapter 31: Dropping The Baggage
🔘 Chapter 32: Blood Over Everything
🔘 Chapter 33: Love On The Brain
🔘 Chapter 34: These Words Hold Meaning
🔘Chapter 35: Blood Isn't Thicker Than Water
🔘 Chapter 36: I Got You, You Got Me

🔘Chapter 8: You Two Together or Nah?

13.8K 546 429
Da MissTAYTAY99

Jaysean's Pov

"How is it down there?" my mom asked.

"Good" I mumbled putting her on speaker and placing the phone on the sink. I had just got out of the shower because I needed to wash my hair so, right now I was in the middle of redoing my braids.

"I hope your not getting into trouble because I sent your ass down there for discipline not fun" she spoke.

"You sent me down here because you didn't approve of how I was living my life" I scoffed.

"Yeah because it only leads to two things, jail or the grave. I refuse to allow you to become like all the other boys in our neighborhood. I won't have my son gunned down or locked up" she told me.

"Yeah, you just rather send me all the way down here away from everyone I know" I commented.

"I wasn't put on this earth to be your friend but, your parent and sending your black ass down there was the right choice. So, keep the damn attitude" she snapped before hanging up.

Rolling my eyes I finished parting and braiding my hair. When I was finally done I pulled on a pair of boxer briefs and threw my towel in the basket. Picking up my phone I left the bathroom and entered the bedroom I was staying in.

"Took your ass long enough" Leo laughed from where he was laying on my bed.

"Oh you got jokes" I said.

"Yeah well" he muttered sitting up.

I smirked when I peeped him checking me out. Licking my lips, I went over to my bag and took out a pair of sweatpants, before putting them on.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"We need to talk" he sighed.

"Oh really" I chuckled because I knew this had to do with earlier when I called him baby.

"Yes. First, I find out that you've messed around with guys and then you call me baby. What's up?" Leo questioned.

"Am I not making myself clear?" I mumbled staring at him.

"No" he responded glancing toward my mouth before biting his lip which was really sexy.

When I was 17 I started messing around with niggas. I never really battled with my sexuality and most people already knew. Well all except for my mom. The fact that I like ass and pussy never changed the way I acted in the streets. I'd still bust a nigga in his shit if he came at me sideways.

Though the type of guys I liked was the opposite from girls. For women I preferred someone who was feminine and girly but, also a freak. Like fucking with heels still on freaky. When it came to niggas it was different.

If a guy wanted to rock with me he had to be able to handle his own. I didn't need no feminine dude. They had to be able to throw some hands on sight. After that whole pool house situation Leo showed that he was a perfect fit. Plus he was fine as hell.

Taking a hold of the back of his neck I pulled his mouth onto mine. He didn't waste anytime and quickly tried to fight me for dominance but, I wasn't anyone's bitch. Gripping his hair I quickly took over as he moaned openly. Shit was about to get real good when we heard a knock on my door.

"Guy's Holden is here and dinner is ready. Come on down" Lisa called from the hallway.

"We better go and great your lil boyfriend" I said pulling away.

"He isn't my boyfriend" Leo whispered standing up.

"I thought you was thinking about starting a relationship with him" I hummed getting up and grabbing a shirt, before throwing it on.

"Yeah, well things change" he breathed running a hand through his hair. He was about to put it up but, I stopped him.

"Don't. You look good with it down" I mumbled.

"Chill. I can't go downstairs and sit in front of him and my mom with you acting like this. I won't be able to focus" he whispered.

"Good because I want all your attention" I spoke stepping closer towards him.

"Shit. I gotta go" Leo cursed before walking out.

I just smirked before following after him. When my feet hit the end of the steps I could hear talking and smell the food. I entered the dining room and saw Lisa setting the table while Leo and his side piece were talking.

"Okay, everyone let's all say grace before eating" she sighed. I decide to sit next to Lisa so, I was across from Leo. The dinner was really awkward as hell because no one was talking.

"So, um not to be rude but, I'm not sure if I've seen you around" Leo's friend asked.

"I'm pretty sure you would of notice a nigga out here in the middle of nowhere" I muttered.

"Jaysean is staying with us. His mom and I are foster sisters" Lisa said before giving me a look.

"Oh Leo never mentioned it" he mumbled.

"Shit, I bet. Both of you were probably a little too busy for him to discuss the black guy staying in his house" I chuckled. Ol'dude seemed to get really uncomfortable at that moment.

"So, mom how was work?" Leo cut in changing the subject.

"It was great. Amy and I were talking about the hospitals annual picnic coming up. I want you and Jaysean to come and help me set up. We could use the help" she replied looking at both of us.

"Is there gonna be some sexy women?" I questioned.

"There will pretty ladies around your age there" she spoke.

"Aight I'll be there. It's getting kind of lonely around here" I groaned pulling out my phone when it buzzed. It was my mom messaging me but, I didn't reply. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her at the moment.

"Maybe Leo's boyfriend can join us" I suggested with a smirk causing an irritated look to come over Leo's face.

"We aren't together. Holden and I are friends, that's it" he hissed.

"Um, the dinner was great but, I think I should be heading home. Goodnight" the guy murmured before standing up and leaving. Leo followed after him but, not before calling me an asshole.

"Well that was something. Help me clear the dishes. Also, I forgot to tell you that a package came this morning for you" Lisa told me getting up.

After picking up all the dishes and taking them to the kitchen, I grabbed the brown box off the coffee table. As I was heading upstairs I passed the window and saw Leo and Holden arguing. I just shook my head before going upstairs.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Yes it ended kind of weird but, it was long. Anyway Jaysean and Leo kissed! I know your all happy about that. So Jay was being messy during this dinner but, I liked it. Next is Leo and Holden's arguement and some more sexual tension.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1K 30 23
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
875K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
781 66 49
Billionaire. Bad boy. Mafiosos. ...None of which describes Christian personally; he just happens to know them all. Meet Christian, a self-contained...
12.1K 604 45
ACTION ROMANCE Carlos Matheson. The younger child of the renowned Matheson family. Known to the innocent world for its healthy property portfolio, bu...