The Rouge and the Alpha (on h...

By Blondie545

Lillian is a rouge. She didn't want to be one but Rouges and Hunters attacked her pack and family. They kille... More

Chapter 1-Shock
Chapter 2-Surprise
Chapter 3-Confusion
Chapter 4-Complete rouge
Chapter 5-The Fight
Chapter 7-Captured and Train
Chapter 8-The Fight, Rescue, and Change
Chapter 9-Sweet talk
Chapter 10-The Date
Authors note
Chapter 11-The search
Chapter 12- meeting the brothers
Chapter 13-Having fun
Chapter 14-Oh great!
Chapter 15 - Connection
Chapter 16- Running
Chapter 17- New routes
Chapter 18- 1 person party

Chapter 6-Forgive and Forget

3.3K 53 6
By Blondie545

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoy!

************************** Chapter 6 ***********************                                                                                                                                                                                    n                                                                  (Lillian's pov)  

I woke up in pain. My whole body was sore and in pain. But what hurt the most was my head. I heard voices but I didn't recognize any of them. Then I decided to open my eyes. The light was really bright so I had to close my eyes again. I opened them again and they adjusted. I looked around the room, I was in a hospital. I don't remember what happened and why I was here. Then I heard the door open. A guy walked in. He looked like a sex god! Like that's how hot he looked!

He came up to me and asked

"How do you feel?" I looked at him in confused I ask

"Are you my doctor?"

"No i'm your mate, Jayden. Don't you remember me?"

I was shocked. I think when the hell did I meet my mate!!

"No I don't remember you, the last thing I remember is that I was walking in the woods alone and I hadn't anything in three weeks. I don't even remember how I got here and why I am here."  

"Well we had a rough start when we met, you were going to go on a date with my Beta and I got made so I said that I rejected you and you ran away, later we found you and you were almost gone and your wolf was almost completely in control then you saw me shifted back and like that we made up I said I was sorry and I wasn't thinking and you said you forgive me but I still need to make it up to you and I said that I would no matter what.

Then you came to the pack and I sent you to my room to get something on to wear. I left for a patrol so I don't know what happened exactly. When I came back you and the pack slut were shifted and started to fight. I couldn't move no one could."

He took a deep breath and I could see him holding back tears.  

"You fought really well at the end but before that you just fighting based off of anger, your wolf was in control. You got slammed into a tree a couple of times and you lost a lot of blood. You hit your head but stayed concious.

No one new you hit your head at all. After you got a gold of her neck eveyone thought you were going to kill her but you didn't and no one knows why. You started walking up to me and then fainted. You have been out for a week. Everyone found out you were my mate and was worried sick for there new Alpha female."   

I still didn't fully remember anything. I was kind of disappointed cause I want to remember how I met my mate and what went on but I don't. I look up at Jayden with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything."

He looks disappointed but nods. I stayed at the hospital for three more days. I still don't remember anything but I really want to. If I think about it to hard though I get a head ache.

Once we get to the pack house Jayden shows me to his room and handed me a shirt and boxers of his. I went into the bathroom and took a nice long hot need shower. Once I was out and dressed I go to bed. Jayden wasn't there so I fell asleep without him.  The next morning I woke up with an arm around my waist. I new it was Jayden because of the sparks.

I  opened my eyes and looked at Jayned. I wished, oh how I wished so bad that I could remember what happened and how we met. I got an idea and I just hopped it worked. I asked Lexi  

:Do you remember what happened?:

:Yes I do: she reply's

 :Could you show me: 

  :Of course I can:

She then shows Lillian everything that happened. Once shes done she says  

:There you go that everything that happened:

  I shot up on the bed and gasp. All the memories come rushing back to me, I couldn't believe it. I wished I asked her earlier, but im not that great of thinking of ways to remember something I cant remember.

Jayden shoots up not to long after and jumps out of bed grabbed a base ball bat and started swinging it. He stopped looked around the looked at me confusion written all over his face.   I start laughing uncontrollably and in between breaths I ask,  

"what" breath "would" breath "a base" breath "ball bat" breath "do against" Breath "an attacker" breath "thats" breath "a rouge" breath "or a" breath "werewolf" breath "attacker!?"    

He looks at me and there's bewilderment, confusion, and humor written on his face. Once I calm down from my laughing I say.

  "Sorry I shot out of bed it's just that I asked Lexi if she remembered and she said yes and showed me everything, after that all the memories came rushing back to me and I shot up cause I guess from the force of them coming back so quickly and that I remembered"

 Understandment crosses his face and then a huge grin breaks over it. He says

"I'm so glad you remembered" I say

"Yea I am to, also I know I am your mate and I am not rejecting you but I was wondering if I could still go out with Jace your Beta cause I promised him. I promise nothing romantic will happen but I would still like to go on it"

\Anger and jealousy cross his face but he covers it up and says   

"Yea I guess thats fine I understand but please don't go out on anymore with him after this"

I reply with "Never in a million years"

He grins again. I smile. I get up and get dressed in some clothes gave me that was from another female in the pack. I head down stairs and into the living room where everyone is and tell them that I remember everything. I walk over so chase and smile. I ask  

"Do you still want to go out on that date I promised?"  

He looks at me in shock the to Jayden, Jayden nod

s "What about Jayden hes your mate?"   I say

"He's ok with it, I talked to him about it this morning so if you want to you can"

  He smiles and says

"Sure I love to"   I ask

"when will we go?"

"Is tonight at 8 ok?"

"Yea that's perfectly fine, what time is it now?"

"Its 6:30"

"I slept that long?!"

"Well its is the first time you slept at home and not the hospital so you got a much needed sleep I guess

" "Yea well i'm going to go get ready bye!"

 I run over to Jayden and give him a quick peck on the cheek. When I pull away he gives me a puppy dog face but I shake my head no. 

I turn and leave my room, but then I remember I have no clothes so I decided to ask if I can go to the mall and buy some clothes and other stuff the come back and get ready. Yea I should have plenty of time if I hurry. I go to the front of the house and walk out to the garage.

I see a motorcycle go over to it and hot wire it. Did I mention i'm badass well yea I am cause I pull pranks during school and I break rules and stuff, it's really fun. Also it August so school starts in two weeks. I put on the helmet. It's all black.

The motorcycle is all black to but had red flames on it. I leave the drive way and ride to the mall. Once I get there I get my emergency money out and go into the mall. I go to a whole bunch of stores and buy differnet tanktops, skinny jeans, shorts, shirts, some jackets and sweaters. Then I go to a shoe store and buy some sandles, sneakers, and heals. Then I go to this dress store and buy some dresses. I also get makeup and other nessicitise. 

I walk out of the mall with tons of bags but it was worth the shop cause I like every single thing I bought. I look at the time its 7:10. I need to hurry up. I rush back home and park the motorcycle and run inside.

When I shut the door and turn around everyone is looking at me. I wave and say

"Uhh Hi?" Jayden comes up to me and asks

"Where have you been? Everyone was looking for you and the motorcyke is missing"

"I went to the mall to buy clothes and other stuff cause I dont have any and I needed to leave as soon as possiible so I hot wired the motorcyle and left. sorry I didn't tell anyone I was in a rush"

He sighs and says

"Ok but next time ask or at leats tell us your leaving"

"OK"

I run up stairs and into me and Jaydens room. I grab the bag with dresses in it and pick a dress thats pink and has patters on it. I matched it wiht black heels. I made sure my hair was curled in all the right places and that it wasnt frizzy. I got out my make up bag and put on a light pink eye shadow with some mascara and eyeliner. To top it off I added some lipgloss. Then I put little diamont studs and bangles on. 

I checked myself in the mirrior and decided that I look hot and acceptable. I look at the time and it says 8:00. Right then there was a knock on the door. I walk over and answer it. There standing is Jace in a tux looking better then ever but not as hot as Jayden.

He looks me over and says

"You look great Lilly"

"You don't look to bad yourself" He smirks, I just shake my head and smile. We walk down satirs and everyone looks at us. I smile and Jayden walks up to me and says

"I wish I was the one taking you on this date, also nothing romantic"

"I promise, I don't like him like that" he nods.

Me and Jace walk out to his red mercedes. He opens th edoor for me and I get in. He walks around and gets in the drivers seet. Once he gets in we drive away. I ask

"where are we going" He says "just some dinner then the movies"

"OK that sounds nice, also nothing romantic can happen"

"Ok thats fine" We go out to this little old nice restoraaunt. He gets out and opend the door for me. We get to the little dinner and walk in. I was amazed this little dinner is amazing the style is in the 80's, they even have a little jut box that plays music. 

We sit down and order our food. We have small talk nothing inportant just things about ourselves. The Jace askes me

"If your an Alpha female why were you a rouge?" I chocked on my drink when he said that. "Uhh just some family problems that I don't want to talk about sorry"

"Its fine I shouldn't have asked anyways."

"Its fine"

After we ate and paid for the bill we left and went to a little movie theater. We saw the movie Magic Mike but I had to drag Jace into it cause he didn't want to watch a male stripper movie and when he said that I bursted out laughing.

After the movie we went left and were driveing home and I asked

"Can we go and run the rest of the way home my wolf wants out. sorry shes not used to being all caged up"

"Its fine and yeah we can go"

He stops the care on the side and we get out he locks the car and walks over to me. He comes up to me grabs my face between his hands and kisses me. I stood there frozen.

To say I was shocked was the least. After the shock wore off I pushed him as hard as I can. He stummbled back words looking a little dazed then shook his head and looked at me with confusion.

"Why did you push me away?" he askes

"Cause I don't like you like that and I have a mate"

"I thought you rejected him I mean you did go out on this date with me"

"Yea but that was cause I promised you and I felt bad for not going on it with you"

"Oh come on you know you like me I mean I am better than Jayden in like everything and you know you want me also Jayden is a jerk and you can do better then that like me"

"Hes my mate so theres no one better and I don't want you, and your not better in everything so shut up!"

He walks back over to me and kisses me again. I didn't waist any time this time to push him off of me. Then I slapped him

"Your jerk! don't ever talk to me again I may or may not tell Jayden about this but you better watch out cause I will get you back!"

With that I turned around and shifted to my wolf. I ran and went to the cliff that looks over the pack house. Once I was getting closer I heard screaming and yelling.

I got to the cliff and looked down. I couldnt believe my eyes.

The woods around the whole pack house was on fire....

************************************* 

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter!! those are some complications thats foir sure ;)

I need 5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter love you guys bye!!!

Vote

Comment and 

Fan!

Gauge <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.6K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...