Chapter 7-Captured and Train

Hey guys. I don't have much to say so enjoy the chapter!

******************Chapter 7***************

                                                                (LiIllians pov)

After I saw the fire I howled letting them know there Alpha female to be is coming to help. It had all my authority in it for being an Alpha. I run as fast as I possibly can to the pack house. When I get there everything is in caos and Jayden their Alpha, my mate is no where to be found. I mind link him

:Jayden where are you it's crazy here and everything is on fire!:

No responce

:Jayden?:

Still no response

:JAYDEN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!: 

:I got captured by the rouges. I need you to take charge cause I cant fight them, they gave me a drug so I can't shift. I got to go bye:

:Ok bye and I will take good care of our pack: I say with determination in my voice

I mind link the whole pack in human form and wolf form 

:Everyone come down and stand in front of me: Now my Alpha instincts are atking over to protect my pack and make them safe. They all did as I said even though you could tellthey wanted to run.

:Now I want you all to follow me I will be in the front leading, Jace your on my right since your Beta and Jason your on my left since your third in command: They all nod and do ad I say. They know I mean buisness cause I'm trying to help the pack.

:Let head out. Try to stay up put a few males behide us three then the females and the pups then the rest of the males: They again do as I say. I start head towards a place I know is abandonded and it would make a perfect new pack house. It just needs a lot of remodling done to it.

I start at a light jog but the fire catching up to us so I pick up the pace to a full out run. A tree falls in front of us so I say

:Watch out tree just fell be careful everyone. Were almost there I have the perfect place for us to stay but it needs remodling done to it.:

They all say 

:ok: in usion  

About another hour of running we get there. It hasn't changed one bit. iI tell them about it so they don't get confused.

:Its three stories. The first floor has the living room, kitechen, game room, and a gym. If you go to the back there's a porch and a nice pool but like I said before it needs to be fixed up. The second floor has 15 bedrooms with there own bathroom. The third floor has three bedrooms the middle door is for the Alpha the door on the right is for the Beta and the door on the left is for the third in command. So go inside get settled find your rooms and relax. 

:I will go buy things for the house like T.V's and gamming systems but mainly food and supply's that me definetly need after that I will also hire people to fix the pool, eletricty, and A.C. Every one is dissmised: 

I run back to the woods and find the only outfit I have left out here. Which are some black basket ball shorts and a baggy shirt. I shift and get dressed. I walk to the city and go to a car seller place and I find an all balck motorcycle and I fall in love with it. I buy it and head to the stores.

I buy food for the whole pack. I get stuff for the bathrooms and the livivng room I take that stuff home and put its all away. I leave again and buy a truck. I take the truck and buy beds and dressers for the whole pack. I buy sheets and some lamps. I get air fresheners and things to clean the house with like vacum, broom, dissunfectant and other things.