Chapter 1-Shock

Hey guys so this is my first story on here so if I mess up i'm really sorry but I hope you like it! ;)

picture of Lillians wolf on side ---->

***Chapter 1*****

(Lillians pov)

The wind in my fur, the dirt beneath my paws, and a perfect view of the moon from this mountain. My name is Lillian. I'm 16 I have long curly blond hair that goes to the middle of my back, my height is 5' 7", and I have blue-grey eyes. Also i'm a werewolf, but i'm a rouge.

I ran away from my home and my pack which was called the Blood Pack the strongest and most feared pack in America, but the reason I ran away is because Rouges and Hunters attacked us. I was only 12 then and I have been a rouge since. Now your probably wondering why they attacked us. Well my mom and dad say I am a special werewolf. At first I thought they meant by my color of fur, but there are other white wolves so I didn't know what they meant by me being special.

I wonder if it is because I am faster and have better senses then any other wolf, or that I am bigger then a normal female and an Alpha at that. Now back to why they attacked us. It was 'cause of me. They wanted me and killed my whole family and pack in front of my eyes.

Sad yes but I am strong now and I don't cry anymore. I have a protected personality and never let anyone in. Yes I am the last one of my pack. Unless my brothers are still alive somewhere. I really hope they are. Oh did I mention that I am the most feared rouge in America? Haha yea.

That is another reason why I have to keep running. Yea I am still trying to be killed. I have a feeling though that if they caught me back when they attacked my pack they wouldn't have killed me. Just used me for power or money.

Anyways I am running right now trying to get farther away. Yea I lost the rouges and hunter far back there. Hey you never know when they will catch up. My paws hurt and are burning. I thought my wolf Lexi would be mad at me for her always doing the running but shes OK with it. Like she understands better then me and she will gladly do it. No matter how much it hurts.

Also my dad was the Alpha and he is all black with a couple of spots on him which are brown, on his back and sides, and my mom was just a light brown.. I'm all white except for my front right paw which is black. Since my dad was the Alpha I have Alpha blood in me.

My wolf tells me

'Where about to cross into a territory.'

'What pack'

'The Black Blood pack'

She said that like shes not afraid! You see after our pack "Vanished from earth" They became the strongest pack. Stronger and more feared then mine ever was!

'Why are you not scared??"

'Oh reasons that you will find out in a little while'

'Whatever I am not going to argue with you and if you believe it's safe we will cross'

I cross and then my stomach growls. I have been without food for 3 weeks cause I am always on the run and I havn't had a chance to stop and hunt. I'm not sure how much longer I can go. As I walk farther into there territory I hear a loud growl from behind me.

I jump and turn around and there was a HUGE brown wolf. He also has like five others with him. I realize that i'm surrounded. Alphas can talk to rouges using the mind link which the rest of the pack can't do, but if your in a pack you can talk to everyone using the mind link. Sometimes if the Alpha lets the Beta, they can also use the mind link to talk to rouges. (:......: < mind link)

The brown wolf ask's : What is your name and why are you here?:

: My name is Lillian and I am just passing through: I respond

:I want you to change back to your human form and you can talk to our Alpha:

:Wait your not the Alpha?:

:No i'm not, i'm the Beta.:

:Oh ok:

I ask Lexi,

'Why didn't you tell me he wasn't the Alpha?'

'Cause I don't have to. Anyways you will just love there Alpha.'

What the Hell is wrong with her?! I sniff the air and smell a really nice scent but I ignore it.

I just stand there and don't go to shift 'cause I haven't shifted in years so,

1: I don't know what I look like

2: I won't be able to walk, and

3: I won't be able to talk

:I said go shift!: He uses his Beta command on me but it has no affect. Using my Alpha tone I growl saying that he has no authority on me.

He looks shocked. I just give a wolf chuckle. I ask Lexi

'Do you think we can take him on if we have to?'

'Yea we can take all of them at once. There no match for us.'

He growls right back but it doesn't effect me. I sit down on my hunches and tilt my head to the side and just look at him. He huffs in frustration. I chuckle. His head snaps to me and he growls. My ears perk up and I stand up and get in a fighting stance.

'He freaking challenged me for my postion! Who the hell does he think he is?!' Lexi yells in my mind.

'I know and I don't like it either.'

I growl my most vicious growl yet. I let all my power, authority, and hate that he challenged me into it. He backs down and summits knowing I can beat him. I relax and sit back down.

'That's what I thought' Lexi gloats in my head.

She just loves to gloat. I laugh at her in my head and she playfully growls at me. Oh did I mention me and my wolf are very close. Then that very delicious smell gets stronger. Lexi is howling and jumping around like a mad woman!

She is acting weird but shes crazy and funny. I chuckle out loud at Lexi's behavior. I may not know what is wrong with her, but that doesn't mean I pry. I know I will find out in a little bit. Plus I rarely get mad at her. That proves how close our relationships is.

The amazing aroma surrounds me even more, it's like the woods after a rain. I look around for the smell and I spot a GIANT pitch black wolf so black its almost like a dark blue. He was standing next to the Beta and then I realize the aroma was coming from him. I look at him and he looks at me and everyone and everything vanishes like it's only me and him. I hear him and my wolf say at the same time.

:Mate:

'Mate'

Then everything goes black....

***********

Hey sorry it's kinda short but I hope you like it and how about the cliffhanger ahaha I will post the second chapter very soon thanks for the support!

Vote

Comment and,

Fan

~ Gauge <3