Chapter 10-The Date

Hey guys! Don't worry this chapter will be longer then the last I just wanted to make the Date chapter ten really bad abd plus I have other things to add. I hope you like. Bye!

***********************Chapter 10********************

                                                                        (Lillian's pov)

Right after he got on the road he stopped and pulled over. I look at him, confused. I ask,

"Why did you pull over?"

"Cause I need you to trade those heals for some sneakers and something else I need to do"

He hands me the sneakers and I put them on. Then I decided what ever else he has to do I won't ask but curiousty got the better of me. Remember how I said I was a very curious person, well yea I still am. I aks,

"What else do you have to do?"

"I have to blind fold you"

What he said didn't register in my brain until he pulled out a rag and started leaning forward towards me. 

"What why!?" I some what yell

"Cause where I am taking you I want it to be a surprise. Please let me do this."

He pretty much begged the last sentence and that he was also begging me with his eyes. I gave in and said,

"Fine but this better be good" 

He smirks and put the blind fold over my eyes and ties it in the back. He asks,

"Can you see anything" I don't know hwta he was doing but I think he was waving a hand in front of my face but I'm not sure. I respond with,

"No I can't see a thing.  But with where ever we are going you better not let me fall or I will kick you ass all the way to china!"

He chuckles "Never in a million years. I don't want that little face or bum of yours to get hurt now do we?"

"I'm just warning you. That's all" 

"I no and im SAYING I don't want you to get hurt. Your my everything and I want you to always be safe no matter what. Also just cause your bigger, stronger and more talented then me doesn't mean you can't let me protect you ok?"

"Of course I will let you protect me but if you get hurt I am going to rip whoever did that throats out. Also lets talk about my wolf later cause what heppened is not normal and I don't want to ruin the date. Also I have to be careful with who sees me cause if someone finds me they might try to use me for power or money. I am probably a special wolf we just need to find out exactly what."

"That's fine I don't want our date to be confusing and ruined ethier. Also I think you are right so if you want to go running I want you to ethier be with me or two other people. You are to never be alone. I don't want anything to happnen to you."

" I would try to talk you put of that but I know you are doing it for my safty and won't change your mind so I am not going to try.  I understand so don't think I am mad cause I am not"

"Ok well I love you"

I just nod. I don't think I am ready to believe that I love him. I know I like him but, love? I am not sure. 

********************

"Are we there yet?" I practically whine

He sighs cause that is like the 50th time I have asked him the same question.

"Almost just a couple more minutes."

"You said the same thin like and HOUR ago."

"Actually that was five minutes ago"