Mermaid Turned Villain|| A Ma...

By Mxllas_Hxrdy

**This is my own character that I made up and I think of it as me, inspired by Mako Mermaids and the Avengers... More

Chapter 1- Mako.
Chapter 2- Powers.
Chapter 3- Bully.
Chapter 4- Noticed.
Chapter 5- The Others.
Chapter 6- New Found Friend.
Chapter 7- Once Upon A Time.
Chapter 8- New Job.
Chapter 9- Visitor.
Chapter 10- Persuasion.
Chapter 12- Memories.
Chapter 13- Breaking Free.
Chapter 14- Jotunheim.
**A/N!**
Chapter 15- Attack of the Frost Giants.
Chapter 16- Hulk.
Chapter 17- Burnt and Scarred.
Chapter 18- Nightmares.
Chapter 19-Brother From Another Mother.
Chapter 20- Visitors.
Chapter 21- Working For Ronan.
Chapter 22- Words.
Chapter 23- New Mission.
Chapter 24- One Last Utopia.
Chapter 25- New Avengers.
Chapter 26- Infinity War. PT.1
Chapter 27 - Infinity War. PT.2
Chapter 28- Snap... The Finale.
**Final A/N**

Chapter 11- Lorelei.

688 25 1
By Mxllas_Hxrdy

I pulled the lever as Loki sighed with relief. "Freedom." He breathed, considering he wanted the world free from freedom.

I walked back over to the now open cage and sat myself down on the floor. After a few seconds, the door automatically closed again and I was locked in with the God of Mischief.

"Its nice that you had a change of mind, Lady Rikki." He smiled.

My heart unexpectedly fluttered at his voice. I looked up and him and he put his hand out for me to take. I refused to take it and got up myself.

Loki grabbed the book he was reading and stood next to me. "I know you." He mumbled. My eyes widened.

"What?" I stuttered. He flicked to a page and pointed at a picture of a mermaid with a dark purple tail and beaming red eyes. I was utterly shocked.

"Oh come on Lorelei, you have to remember. Wait..." Loki put a finger to his mouth in thought.

"My name is Rikki, or the Siren." I sneered. Loki sniffed as if he just remembered the worst thing that has happened to him.

"I will explain, please sit." He pointed a finger to a chair. I sat there, intriged.  Loki stood in front of me and place a thumb imbetween my eyes.

A rush of pain ran through my forehead as my whole body froze. My eyes shut as many images of people flooded into my mind like a miraculous storm...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 16 14
[WE APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE QUALITY OF THIS STORY - in the future we might go back over it and improve upon it, and there's some timeline mix-up...
51K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
326K 7.1K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
69 0 3
Lol I found this in my Microsoft Word. I wrote this a long time ago... This is a 3 chapters long story. They are very long. If they wouldn't be, the...