Memories About You! stiles...

By Avengerwolf4

A cute Stiles x reader story xxx More

New School
My first day!
School
Coach
Understanding
Missing You
Void Y/N
Help!
Dr Deaton
New infomation
What?
Authors Note
A song for you
Suprise
Is this Love?
The tree
Is it true?

Meeting Allison

2.3K 59 24
By Avengerwolf4

I stand outside of the house, thinking about what type of people they are. I have never met any of the Agents before. I knock on the door a few times. Suddenly the door opens and a dark haired girl squeeks and throws her arms around me. I am guessing this is Allison.
She lets go and laughs. "Hey y/n/n I am Allison but you can call me Allie. Come in come in!" I walked in and took a look around. It was a pretty big house, I took my steps carefully incase I fall over.
We talked for ages giggling, singing and laughing. We unpacked my things and the we both chatted more! I loved her like a sister. She told me about her friends and how I would meet them tommorow. She kept hinting me about this kid named Stiles. I was about to ask her about it but I was cut off by her dad saying we need to go to sleep.

I ran up and put on my batman pjamas!

Allie saw me and took a photo mumbling "Stiles is gonna love you."
I guess I will love Stiles?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.