Complications with Jimin (Ima...

By luvyaselfu

Short imagine about some complications in your relationship with Jimin. More

Distance
Finding Jimin
Practice
Work is more important
Event Day
Feelings
Departing for Japan
Tae being frustrated withJimin
Fractured
Fifth Day
Calls to Y/N
Y/N's injury
Flight back home
Flight after Jimin
Sleep
Quick Performance
Confirmation
After Jimin
Meeting after a while
Speaking out
Guilt?
Talking it out with the other vocalists
Still around
Cooking for you
Dropping food off with the members
Cast off
No more doubts
Waiting for you
One month off
Happy for Y/N and Jimin
Leaving with Jimin
Moments like this...
For Y/N
Years to come... (Final)

Doing it for Jimin

5.8K 194 6
By luvyaselfu

It pained you, but you knew what you had to do.

Jimin and the members will be busy with interviews. They were booked out and had a hectic schedule, not the mention, they had tons of events to perform at too. Who are you to stand in his way? Plus, they had fans waiting for them. You just couldn't bring yourself to tell Jimin or the others. Maybe he would be mad when he finds out, maybe not. You were hoping you weren't going to find out about it too.

Shaking your heard to clear the unhappy thoughts, you glanced around the empty apartment. You were doing fine on your own. You didn't need Jimin to complicate things and hurt your feelings even more. Was being in love worth being hurt? You're not sure anymore.

You leaned your head against the bed and closed your eyes. How much more must you endure? Will you always be second to Jimin's priority list? It made sense why you would be, but a part of you were still hurt by it.

"Do I really not mean anything to you anymore?" you whispered as tears streamed down your face. "Do you not love me anymore?"

But silence answered you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 581 16
- completed! ; in which your life depends on your decisions in a game. ' [ started; 31 . 12 . 2O18 ] [ ended; O3 . O1 . 2O19 ] book version.
379K 13.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.5K 174 25
Klaus Mikealson has lived a thousand lifetimes, but has yet to find the woman to spend eternity with. Lily Forbes has recently been turned into the S...