If Its Crazy, Live A Little C...

By jassinski2505

I need to stop... I think ZacDaya has taken over my life... More

Realisation:
Together?:
Pranks:
Fight's:
Gym:
Prove to them:
Meeting:
Premiere:
Hospitals:
Medication:
Warning!! Smut!!
Us against the world:
Happy Anniversary!:
Warning!:
Photoshoot:
Games:
Back again:
Warning!:
Confession:
KC Undercover:
Set:
Warning!:
Games and Gifts:
2 More Gifts:
Important Question:
What is going on?
Tale as old as time:
Finding out:
Believe:
Warning!:
Morning:
I what!?
Alexandra... :
Zendaya Efron?!
Yachts and Pools:
Stories:
Warning!:
5 Weeks:
10 Weeks:
Boss Lady:

19 Weeks:

721 14 7
By jassinski2505

No One's Pov:

" Guess who is off bed rest!" Daya's voice was heard, just as the family all came into the couple's home and up to the west wing, " Thats right! this girl!" she continued, just as the family all walked into her room, to see her standing up and dancing a bit, " I am so happy right now! bed rest fucking sucked!"

Zac laughed at her, " Daya, calm down before you hurt yourself." he got up off the bed and walked up to her, resting his hand on her shoulders to get her to stop dancing.

" Fine..." Daya sighed at him, " can we go and sit in the nursery?" she asked him, beaming.

" lets go." Zac nodded and held a hand out to her, which she grabbed immediately.

" aww! look at your shirts!" Katianna exclaimed, as the family all saw the couples matching shirts, Zac wearing tracksuit pants with his and Daya in tights.

" look at her bump!" Austin gasped out.

Daya laughed and placed a hand on her much larger bump, " i know! my back is always killing me!" she told them and winced, " Specking of which, lets go to the nursery so i can sit down there." she told them, as Zac helped her out of the room and down the hall to the nursery, as she waddled a bit.

" Ohh god..." Daya groaned out as she sat down on a chair in the new nursery, rubbing her back a bit, Zac just sat on the floor next to her, holding her hand, as she stopped rubbing her back and sat back a bit, " I'm not even half way yet.." she sighed tiredly.

Zac gave her a sorry looked and rubbed his thumb on her hand gently, as the family all came and sat on the ground as well.

" this is a really incredible room guys!" Claire said in Awe, looking around the baby room, as the others did, as well.

" Thank you." Daya giggled a bit, " i bossed Dylan and Zac around all day, just sitting on a chair to make sure they did everything right."

Zac nodded, "she really did, i think Dylan is scared of her." he chuckled.

" well maybe he shouldn't have called me big." Daya huffed and crossed her arms, " that boy had no filter."

" my whole life." Zac laughed at her.

Daya laughed as well, " Oof!" She stopped laughing and held a hand on her stomach, " the baby is kicking me in the ribs again..." she sighed, rubbing herself a bit, and looked down at her bump, " Would you stop hurting you mother!" she exclaimed to it, before getting a smaller kick back, making her smile, " Thank you." she nodded and looked up.

" The baby's kicking!?" Claire asked excited.

Daya nodded, " would you like to feel?" she asked her mom, smiling widely.

Claire nodded, before Daya grabbed a hold of her hand and gently placed it to her bump, " Zac." she nodded to Zac.

Zac chuckled and nodded,

" You know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hideI know you want meSo don't keep saying our hands are tiedYou claim it's not in the cardsBut fate is pulling you miles awayAnd out of reach from meBut you're here in my heartSo who can stop me if I decideThat you're my destiny?."

He sung, smiling at Daya, lovingly, who smiled back lovingly as well, the baby kicking more, hearing Zac's voice, " Ohh!" Claire teared up, as Zac stopped singing, feeling the kicks, " My baby girl is becoming a mommy!" she hugged Daya gently.

Daya smiled and hugged her mom back, rubbing her back a bit, " you okay mom? " she asked amused, as they pulled away.

" I'm just really happy for you! " Claire replied, smiling happily, " your going to be a wonderful mom, Daya."

Daya teared up a bit, " Thank you." she nodded to Claire happily, before turing to the others, " Anyone else want to feel?" she asked, just as Claire moved away.

" Ohh i want to feel!" her sisters all exclaimed and came up to Daya, excited, who laughed and nodded.

" a sister one it is." Daya nodded to them, smiling widely and placed there hands on her stomach,

" All I want is to fly with you

All I want is to fall with youSo just give me all of you."

She and Zac, sung together, looking at each other, love and joy filled their eyes and happy smiles on their faces, as the baby kicked even more, making Daya stop singing and giggle, Zac stopping with her.

" Ohh baby sis..." Annabella teared up, " you grew up!" she cried a bit and hugged Daya, who looked really amused.

" yeah we still remember when you where first introduced to us!" Kaylee added, joining the hug.

" you where so small and adorable! we fell in love with you instantly." Katianna nodded to her and joined the hug as well.

" and now your a soon to be mommy... its like we blinked and you where grown." Annabella said, as they all pulled away.

Daya smiled happily at them, " i am very much still a kid, i mean i act like one." She chuckled at them, " don't worry ill always need my big sisters."

" thats what we hoped." Katinna nodded, before they all moved back to where they sat before.

" Okay big bro's, you guys are up next." Daya turned to them, smiling happily and gestured them to her.

" how you feeling little sis?" Austin asked her as he and Julien came up to her and kneeled down.

" Tired, sore, and very pregnant." Daya replied grinning and grabbed their hands, placing them on her stomach, the baby kicked with out singing, as if he or she knew what to do from now on.

" its so freaking and amazing at the same time." Julien laughed as he and Austin felt the kicks.

" i know right... there is a baby in there..." Austin nodded and tilted his head, looking at her bump, his hand still feeling the kicks.

" you two are losers." Daya rolled her eyes at them, amused.

" Ohh we really feel the love..." Austin told her, sarcastically, as he and Julien pulled their hands away from the bump.

" just come here you two!" Daya laughed at them and opened her arms out to them, who chuckled and hugged her, " i love you, big bros." she told them, enjoying the hug with them, " we haven't had a proper hug like this in ages..."

" you grew Daya... you didn't need your big brothers, you walked red carpets with confidence not needing to look at us for support like you did when you where small and just figuring our who you where." Julien told her, as they pulled away.

" you modelled fiercely, not needing us to hold your hand in comfort anymore, filmed shows and movies, going across the country, all the time, learning who you where." Austin added, as they smiled at her, proudly. " we are you proud of you Daya, we see your clothing line, movie bill boards, and red carpet interviews and it makes out hearts swear with pride, that our little sister is doing something she loves and is amazing at it."

" Ohh i'm so sorry i left you guys in the dust a bit!" she apologised to them, crying, " But i will always need you guys! single or married, pregnant or not, i will always need you two."

Austin and Julien smiled and nodded, " and we will always be here for you, the moment we meet you, we promised you we would protect you, i know you have a husband that does a amazing job at that but Austin and i, still do what we can." Julien told her, as he and Austin wiped her tears away.

" yeah your big brown eyes, looked up at us so innocently and from that day forward we knew we had to protect you, and that you would impact people around you in a good way." Austin nodded to her, before he and Julien kiss her cheeks, " we love you too, Daya." he said, before they sat back down in there spots.

" Darnell, Zink come on." Daya told them, calming herself down from crying, as the two kneeled in front of her.

" So little Daya, has a baby kicking in her huh?" Darnell asked, as she placed his and Zink's hands on her stomach to feel the kicks.

" never thought the day would come so quickly." Zink added, grinning at Daya.

Daya giggled at the two, " Ohh man, you two are definitely the best fiends, what would i do with out you two?"

" Zac." Darnell laughed at her, as Zink hi fived him, their other hands still on Daya's stomach.

"what is it and you two about mine and Zac's sex life!?" she exclaimed to them laughing, as Zac blushed and laughed as well, from next to her, Hi fiving Darnell as well, who grinned at him.

" we like to mess with you." Zink shrugged, grinning.

" your lucky i love you two." Daya rolled her eyes at them, " now leave my baby alone! you two might corrupt him." she joked to them.

" aww we love you too!" Darnell blew a kiss to Daya, as he and Zink laughed and sat back down in their spots.

Daya groaned at them, shaking her head, "Daddy!" she turned to him grinning, holding her arms out to him.

Kaz chuckled and came up to her, hugging her, "Hows my little princess doing?"

" your little princess is as perfect as always." she told him,as they pulled away, smiling sweetly and put her head on her hands cutely.

" Cough, Daddies girl, Cough." Darnell spoke up from his spot making the others laugh at him.

" I know i am and I am proud of it!" Daya huffed at them all, before grinning at Kaz, " want to feel your grand baby kick?" she asked him.

" Of course, Daya" he nodded to her, grinning back, before she took his hand and placed it on her stomach, letting him feel the babies kicks, " looks like its gonna be a dancer like you." he told her, smiling happily at her.

Daya giggled, " he has Zac and i as parents, so dancing and singing is a thing in this family."

" you got this?" Kaz asked her, holding her hand now.

Daya nodded, " I got this, daddy." she assured him, smiling.

" then you have it." Kaz nodded back, smiling as well and looked into her eyes, he fell in love with from the moment she opened them in that hospital room, " just stay my little princess..." he sighed to her and held her cheek gently.

" I always will, Daddy." Daya leaned into his touch, smiling at him happily, her brown eyes looking like they did when he first saw them, full of wonder and so many other emotions, so big and bright, " ill never stop... how could i forget the man, who read me to sleep, stayed with me until i feel asleep because i was scared and helped me when i had fallen over and hurt myself?"

Kaz teared up and grinned, " you have become an amazing woman Daya, your mother and i are very proud of you, we all are, thats how we all know, your gonna be an amazing mother, with Zac by your side is a great father." he nodded to Zac, who nodded back, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson
9.9K 347 29
I know I been away... I'm just tryna get my paper straight.
354K 3.7K 43
GxG G!P 💗 If any celebrities or females that are in here actually see this I'm truly am sorry if I disrespected you in anyway.
286 42 20
This ATL life style is not as difficult as I thought it would be. I just gotta make sure This is the last time I start over!!