Stories:

Darnell's Pov: After Dinner.

" Zac!" Daya exclaimed laughing as he covered some ice cream in her face, covering her mouth and nose in it, " your such an idiot!" she laughed and did it back to him, making him laugh as well.

We where all sat in the lounge room of the Yacht, after having dinner, eating ice cream and watching the newly wed be all cute and stuff with each other.

Daya wiped some ice cream of Zac face, with her finger, before he wiped it and tasted it, " Okay swap with me." she told him, grinning and held out her ice cream pint to him.

Zac chuckled at her and gave her the towel to wipe her face, holding onto her pint as she did, before giving her his one, " Better?" he asked, as she ate some of it, happily.

" Better." she nodded, grinning and kissed his cheek, " thanks Hubby." He rolls his eye's, amused by her and ate her ice cream.

" Hey can we asked you two a question?" kaylee spoke up to the couple, who looked at us, smiling.

" well you just did..." Daya begun, which make us roll our eyes at her,

" but sure." Zac finished for her, grinning.

" can you tell us more about you two as best friends? like any stories of adventures you went on?" Austin asked him, as we nodded agreeing with him.

" yeah, we never really got to see that side to you two." Katinna pointed out.

Daya giggled, " well of course Zac and i can, but i have to warn you we acted like a couple, just with out the kissing and stuff." she answered us.

Zac chuckled, " No we kissed for those scenes." he shook his head at her, "we were like a un offical couple who had no idea they where dating."

" right!" Daya nodded and hi fived him, " now what story should we tell them?" she asked him, grinning, happily.

" there is no many to choose from..." Zac answered her slowly, a thinking face on, " Ohh our trapeze fails?" he asked her, chuckling a bit at the memory.

Daya pointed at him and nodded, " Good one, Hubby" she smiled at him, before they both turned back to us, placing there ice cream pints on the coffee table, before Zac wrapped an aroma around her, Daya smiled and snuggled into him.

" So it was the first week of filming Rewrite the stars..." Zac begun, pulling us in straight away, he was a dang good story teller... " it was 4 pm in the afternoon and we had been at it since 7 am in the morning, both of us going non stop in practicing and perfecting our song scene together, both determine to get it all perfect and right."

" we had been singing, and doing all our tricks and dances together, without hardly taking break." Daya started up, taking over for Zac when he paused, " so by now, out whole bodies ached, our arms tired as hell, us ourself where so tried but kept pushing ourselves, even when everyone told us to stop, but we kept at it, you see Zac and i became a really good team, every time something happened we would check on each other and see if we where all good, we always had bruises on our bodies."

Zac picked up from there for her, making us all turn out attention to him, " so it came to the time again for us to practice the spin, we always either got it perfect or would slam into each other hard, but we new what we needed to do, so we tiredly and a bit lazily grabbed a hold of our ropes, ran away from each other, before we got lifted up in the air, now normally Daya and i would pay much more attention in what we where doing but we where so tired that we didn't... so getting closed and closer we where meant to get ready to grab a hold of each other..."

Daya laughed and continued, " instead of that beautiful spin thats all over the poster and bill boards for the movie we didn't even, try and grab a hold of each other, so tired... we ended up, slamming into each other hard, waking us up a bit, but we had let go of our ropes as we did, Zac fell in his back first, before i landed on top of his, seeing as he didn't move..." she sent a pointed look to Zac.