2 More Gifts:

Darnell's Pov:

" No fucking way!" Daya exclaimed wide eyed to Zac as we all where, in shock, we all had followed Zac to the next present, seeing as he gestured for all of us to, Daya and Zac in his car and the rest of us in the van, excited and happy, "This can't be real!", you see we where all standing at the airport, but at a private plane garage.

Zac grinned and typed in a code at the door, before the really large roller doors opened to reveal a late garage space in a shiny pitch black jet in the centre of it, " Tell me Daya... is it real?" he asked her, as we all walk in, in Awe and shock.

Daya walked around to the side of it slowly and stopped gasping, hands to her mouth and tears in her eyes, we all looked at each other before going to see what she was seeing, before gasping our selfs, right there, on the side of the jet, in very large fancy writing was, 'Daya' in gold on it.

" Now we can go to all the places you want to." Zac came up to her, smiling lovingly, " i know its a lot of money but don't ague with me on this one, i really wanted to get you this." he caressed and wiped her cheek gently, seeing the tears.

" i- u-we-" Daya stumbled upon world to say, full of shock, as she looked at Zac, " Okay i won't ague on this." she nodded, seeing his pleading face, before she let out a happy laughed and jumped into his arms, legs around his waist, " god you spoil me so much, and this is very excessive but i love you so much!" she exclaimed happily and kissed him, passionately, as he held her up.

" what to go and see the inside of it?" He asked her, as they pulled away and the jet opened and dropped down a set of stairs, with a red carpet on them.

Daya nodded excited and fell back, did her hand stand, unwrapping her legs from Zac, put one leg down at a time, backwards before standing up, "Hell yeah!!" she exclaimed and cartwheeled, and flipped a bit to the jet's stairs, obviously very excited.

Zac chuckled and ran after her, Getting to her just as she stood up from a cartwheel, Zac picked her up and chucked her in the air, she just giggled and spun a bit in the air, before Zac caught her, spun her around his shoulders and to the floor gently, grabbing her hand and pulled her with him, up the plain stairs, both of them laughing happily, huge smiles on there faces.

" Okay WOAH!" Tom exclaimed seeing what Daya just did, " since when is she good at acrobatics?" the others in the cast nodded agreeing and wide eyed.

" since the movie, she was professionally trained by actual acrobats and circus acts." I answered them smiling, the family looked shocked as well.

" i thought she only learnt trapeze?" Jacob asked me, still in a bit of shock.

" Nah! i know a whole bunch of stuff!" Daya's voice came from the jet, we all turned to see her and Zac, in front of it, the stairs gone and the jet shut, " so i know acro, trapeze, and arial acrobatics."

" wait you know arial acrobatics?" Laura asked shocked, Daya smiled and nodded, " Dang girl!"

" She is her Character, the real like Anne Wheeler is what the cast calls her." Zac chuckled, " loves to be up in the air."

" it makes you feel so free..." Daya sighed happily as she thought about it, " Man i miss it... but i hate going on it at the gym because men stare."

Zac grumbled at that and crossed his arms, she rolled her eyes at him, and whacked his chest playfully, " chill beasty." she giggled at him, " now whats next on the list? you said two stops." she asked him.

Zac smiled, "To the next designation we go!" he exclaimed and pulled her with him, as she laughed, we chuckled and followed them.

NEXT DESTINATION:

" this is what i got you pearls for..." Zac said slowly to Daya, smiling as we walked with him.

Daya smiled back, their hands connected, " what for Boo?" she asked him.

Zac grinned and stopped walking, making us all stop with him, " Daya my love, look around and tell me if you see something that catches your eye."

Daya looked at him oddly but shrugged and looked around her a bit, we all stood confused, " the only thing i see is that yacht over there." she told Zac, pointing to a Yacht a bit away from us.

Zac chuckled and grabbed out her glasses case and put them on her, " look closer."

Daya nodded and did as she was told, " Is that my name?" she asked squinting a bit, " Holy fuck it is!" she exclaimed and turned to him, " really!? A Yacht as well!?"

" wait what!?" the others and i exclaimed and looked at the Yacht closer, gasping when we saw, 'Zendaya', on the side of it in large fancy gold writing.

Zac nodded, " yep, a yacht as well." he answered grinning.

" Okay i let the jet slip but Zac! a fucking yacht as well!" she asked him, hands on her hips, "now your pushing the limits!"

" hey i could of bought you a mansion." Zac shrugged, making her gasp and gap at him, like we all where, " but i think thats for later on, or something."

" You!" Daya did the strangling motion at him, making him step one step away from her, a nervous smile on his face, " I can't stop you! i whine ever time and every time you tell me in worth it! but i have a jet and a yacht now! Zac i feel bad! i feel like I'm taking you for granted!"

Zac smiled at her and shook his head, " well you shouldn't feel like that..." he said slowly and walked back to her, gently taking her hand in his, "Daya, i love you so much! i think about how bad you where treated everyday an want to prove to you what i will love, protect, cherish and make you feel like a million dollars, don't feel bad that I'm buying you all these things because you have no idea when i do, just let me treat you like how i know you should be treated, please for me?" he asked her, looking into her eyes, a gentle hand on her cheek.

" i just don't want you to think I'm only happy when you buy be stuff." she confessed to him, looking back into his eyes and leave into his touch.

" i never would, i know you love me, you don't care if where poor, just as long as your with me." he smiled at her.

Daya smiled back and nodded,

" However big, however small

Let me be part of it allShare your dreams with meYou may be right, you may be wrongBut say that you'll bring me alongTo the world you see."

She sung sweetly to him, smiling and meaning ever word, caressing his cheek, lovingly, " Like i always tell you, i don't need everything so fancy and expensive, but ill let you get me if from now on, just, like the song says, let me be apart of everything you do, let me dream with you and share everything with me, no matter if its bad or good, we do it together." she said firmly and smiling.

Zac smiled back widely and nodded, " i promise, Daya" he agreed with her, making her beam, both of there eyes shining brightly with love and joy, " now lets see your Yacht." he said and held a hand out to her, Daya grabbed it immediately, nodding, before the two of them was off, both as happy as can be.

" She is very serious about this relationship." Robert point out, grinning, " and Zac is too by the looks of it, i would warn, Kaz about Zac coming him to ask a very important question." the family and i all smiled and nodded, agreeing we could see it happening to.

" aww she's so happy with him." Laura said happily, " its the happiest i have ever seen her and she was always smiling around us anyway."

Tom nodded, " its like a new stage of happiness, she beams around Zac and you can see in her eyes the love she has for him, Zac does the same for her." he told us grinning.

" Man those two have gone though so much, believe me, i really hope Zac asks the question soon." I grinned at them.

" trust me, we all do..." Zink told me, nodding and grinned back, the others all followed her, agreeing.