19 Weeks:

No One's Pov:

" Guess who is off bed rest!" Daya's voice was heard, just as the family all came into the couple's home and up to the west wing, " Thats right! this girl!" she continued, just as the family all walked into her room, to see her standing up and dancing a bit, " I am so happy right now! bed rest fucking sucked!"

Zac laughed at her, " Daya, calm down before you hurt yourself." he got up off the bed and walked up to her, resting his hand on her shoulders to get her to stop dancing.

" Fine..." Daya sighed at him, " can we go and sit in the nursery?" she asked him, beaming.

" lets go." Zac nodded and held a hand out to her, which she grabbed immediately.

" aww! look at your shirts!" Katianna exclaimed, as the family all saw the couples matching shirts, Zac wearing tracksuit pants with his and Daya in tights.

" look at her bump!" Austin gasped out.

Daya laughed and placed a hand on her much larger bump, " i know! my back is always killing me!" she told them and winced, " Specking of which, lets go to the nursery so i can sit down there." she told them, as Zac helped her out of the room and down the hall to the nursery, as she waddled a bit.

" she told them, as Zac helped her out of the room and down the hall to the nursery, as she waddled a bit

" Ohh god..." Daya groaned out as she sat down on a chair in the new nursery, rubbing her back a bit, Zac just sat on the floor next to her, holding her hand, as she stopped rubbing her back and sat back a bit, " I'm not even half way yet.." she sighed tiredly.

Zac gave her a sorry looked and rubbed his thumb on her hand gently, as the family all came and sat on the ground as well.

" this is a really incredible room guys!" Claire said in Awe, looking around the baby room, as the others did, as well.

" Thank you." Daya giggled a bit, " i bossed Dylan and Zac around all day, just sitting on a chair to make sure they did everything right."

Zac nodded, "she really did, i think Dylan is scared of her." he chuckled.

" well maybe he shouldn't have called me big." Daya huffed and crossed her arms, " that boy had no filter."

" my whole life." Zac laughed at her.