Realisation:

Zendaya's Pov:

It was 10:45 am in the morning, when I decided to wake up and get my lazy arse out of bed, I headed to my bathroom to do what I needed to, before grabbing my phone and headed out of my room, down the house stairs and to the kitchen, but stopped behind a wall at the kitchen entrance,

" I'm telling you, Zac and Daya like each other." Darnell's voice rung though out the kitchen, I stood there shocked, Zac and I, don't like each other... don't we?

" Darnell, how can you be so sure of that! your probably just seeing things." Zink's voice spoke up, making me smile, see she knows what she's talking about!.

" and you weren't on the press tour with us! I saw the way they where in interview and even just hanging out with each other, I think the two of them somewhat know deep down they both like each other but don't want to ruin what they have." Darnell explained to Zink and I'm guessing my family.

( Pretend the press tour and stuff was before the actual premiere the family went to.)

It was silent for a bit, no one spoke up after that for a while and it was making me nervous, they couldn't believe that Zac and I liked each other right? I mean that is ridiculous!... well... is it...?, I shook my head at the thought, that's insane.

" I guess we won't know..." Annabella's voce spoke up, making me jump a little, not expecting one of them to speck up.

" we could if th-" Kaylee's voice was about to speck up when my phone started to ring loudly, Rewrite the stars, blaring from it.

" Shit!" I exclaimed and fumbled with my hands to quickly grab it from my shorts pocket, to pick it up, unlucky for me... I dropped it and by the time I went to grab it, it stopped ringing and I was face to face with my family, who looked at me amused from the entrance of my kitchen...

I blushed and picked the phone off the ground, checking to make sure I didn't break it, before clearing my throat and looked at them, " Hey guys...!" I let out joyfully and slowly, blushing shyly.

" Daya what are you doing!?" Darnell asked laughing at me, and my misfortune.

" I heard you talking about me and I decided to ears drop..." I told him shyly, putting a small smile only face, " then there was the phone issue..."

" Really Z?" Zink asked me as they all laughed.

I let out a small and embarrassed laugh, before gently pushing past them all and headed to the fridge, placing my phone on the counter, behind me, as I did, I opened the fridge to figure out what I wanted, I think it was one of those days when you have no idea what to eat or what you feel like to eat, so I was just standing there looking lost...

" so who rung you...?" Darnell's voice came from behind be, mischievously, I turned around to see him pick up my phone and look at the mis call notification, " Well... would you look at that..." he continued and grinned at me, the family looked one from the dining table confused, as I snatched my phone out of Darnell's hand.

" its non of your business who I get calls from!" I told Darnell, putting my phone in m pocket once again and turned back to the still open fridge, looking though it once again.

Darnell chuckled behind me, " actually it is, i'm your assistant and sometimes your calls are really important." he pointed out to me amused, I huffed but didn't turn around, " I'm guessing, 'My Philip Carlyle' is your phone name for Zac?" he asked me, I could tell he had a smirk on his face, by the way his voice sounded.

I groaned and shut the fridge doors, I bit more forcefully then I expected to and turned to him, " Well even if I say no your going to know anyway right? you know thats his character in the film!" I told him, hands on my hips.