Believe:

Darnell's Pov: Time skip to the middle or close to the end of lunch.

" Ms?" Mrs potts came in to the dining room and up to Daya, smiling warmly at her.

" Yes Mrs Potts?" Daya asked, looking up to the woman, front where she sat smiling.

Mrs Potts held out a small cup holding two pills in it, one for her heart and the other her birth control pill, " its time for you to take these."

Daya grabbed them, looking a bit off but smiled and nodded, " Thank you, Mrs Potts."

Mrs Potts nodded, smiled warmly and made her way out of the dining room, the family and i watched as Daya looked down at the pills, frowning a bit, Zac sighed and grabbed her hand in his, gripping it, making her look at him, " are you okay?" he asked her gently.

Daya nodded, " yeah, it was a while back and it wasn't the right time." she replied to him, still looking at the pills.

" Daya i know your still upset." Zac pointed out to her, with a knowing look.

" I'm just being dramatic." Daya huffed and took the pills, washing them down with the juice she had in front of her.

Zac groaned at her ans shook his head, " no your not Daya, you wanted it, i know you did, you still do."

" its not our time." Daya shook her head at him, eye tearing up a bit, " but i did want it to happen!" she cried to him, as we looked at her wide eye and confused.

Zac sighed and pulled her to him, into a hug, letting her cry into his shoulder a bit, and rubbed her back comfortingly, " I know you did, Daya..." he told her softly.

" I'm so sorry I'm being sure a dramatic person." she said to him, pulling away and dapped her eyes with some tissues that where on the table, " I need to get over it."

" whats going on?" i asked them, confused and somewhat worried, the others looked the same as i did.

" nothing I'm just being over dramatic." Daya replied, to me, still dapping her eyes.

" not being dramatic if you really want it Daya." Zac told her gripping her hand.

" wanted what?" Claire asked, confused as hell.

" i wanted/ want a baby okay!!" Daya exclaimed, fed up and stood up and quickly made her way out of the dining room.

Zac sighed and rubbed his head a bit, as we stared at Daya's now empty chair in shock, " i should probably see if she's okay..." Zac said getting up out of his chair, " umm.. don't take that for anger towards you all to heart, she's been hiding the fact she was upset she wasn't pregnant from you all for a while now.." he told us, before walking out of the dining room to follow Daya.

" I didn't realise she wanted a baby that bad..." Annabella spoke up after a bit of silence, " Ohh and we all told her we where relieved she wasn't pregnant!" she exclaimed with horror on her face.

" Damn it!" Zink said angrily, " i knew she was off! i should have known she was off about the Baby! now i understand why she can't even look at baby stores when we walk past them!"

I nodded agreeing, " yeah she doesn't even want to glance at them, just goes on her phone or keeps her head down." i added, upset with myself, that i didn't see it sooner.

" man i feel extremely bad now... we really did all tell her on one way or another that we where glad she wasn't pregnant... " Austin put his head down in shame, " that probably killed her."

" do you think we should so see if she's alright?" Claire asked sadly.

we all nodded, " but we have no idea where she would be." Kaz pointed out, looking upset that he himself didn't see Daya's sadness.