Warning!:

Zendaya's Pov:

" so the west wing is out of bounds to us?" Darnell asked me, grinning.

" yes i just said that!" i groaned at him, it was 12 am in the morning, the family where staying over, in the east wing, Mrs Potts and the others have left to go back to their families and homes, i told them they could stay here seeing as it was so late but they all wanted to go home, which was understandable.

" why?" Zink asked me, raising an eye brow, as Zac wrapped on arm around me chuckling at my misfortune.

I narrowed my eyes at everyone, " Because its mine and Zac's wing, you come down there and annoy us some how, i would suggest sleeping with one eye open." i warned them all, pointing at them.

Darnell grinned at me, " Making babies, Huh daya?" he asked me, nudging me a bit, as Zink hi fived him.

I glared at him and walked up the stairs, pulling Zac which me who was chuckling, " just don't fucking come to our wing!" i told them all, over my shoulders, before making my way, with Zac, to our wing of the house.

Walking into our very large and spacious room, Zac shut the door behind us, locking it just in case in the morning Chris is wondering around the halls and forgets this is our room, Grumbling to myself about Darnell.

i slipped out go my heels, as Zac got undressed, before slipping out of my dress and placed it in the washing basket in the wonder of the room, next to the bathroom, everything in here was actually all new but was all luxury to go with the castle, Zac said he renovated it not to long ago.

" Darnell is extremely annoying and cheeky sometimes." I huffed as i sat on the bed, with just my lacy red underwear and bra on.

Zac chuckled and sat down beside me, pulling me onto his lap, hugging me, " just ignore him, Babe, we just knows he can get you all riled up."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, " your right, he knows he can annoy me ." i sighed and fell back into the bed and onto the silky sheets.

Zac's hand was on my thigh, making me sit up on my elbows and look at him, " is that hand gonna stay there or?" i asked him.

Zac rolled his eyes at me, " do you want it to stay there, cuz it can if you like?" he asked me, grinning.

I grinned back and sat up, before crawling my way to where all out pillows where, swaying my ass a bit, before turning and sat down, against all of the silky pillows, " come here and kiss me ." i told him, gesturing him to me.

Zac looked at me amused and came over to me, leaning down a bit and kissed me, " you know you just got off the pill, it won't happen straight away." he told me, against my lips.

" Lets practice then." i said back and slipping my tongue into his mouth, hands trailing thought his abs.

Zac grinned against my lips and put a hand to my back, un doing my bra with one hand, the other on my waist, rubbing circles on it with his thumb, i pulled away and took my bra off the rest of the way, throwing it to the side, before continuing to make out with him.

His lips left mine and trailed down my neck, leaving love bits on it as he sucked on some spots, as i moaned a bit and gripped his back a bit, he trailed down further to my boobs, playing with them with his tongue.

" Zac..." i moaned out to him, as he sucked and flicked my nipples with his tongue, hands to his going all over the top half of his body, his hand trailed down my body to my underwear and felt the front of his a bit, making me trust my a bit to feel his touch more, moaning.

" your really wet..." he told me, stopping from playing with my nipples and looked at me grinning, " want to try something different?" he asked me.