Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Tension

12K 651 323
By Flowerpetal031

I really didn't want to wake up. 

I was deep in one of the best sleeps I had gotten in months. 

I was warm and content. 

Moving was out of the fucking question. 

But there was noise. 

So much fucking noise, and unfortunately it was not the sound of my bell like snoring. 

.... okay, Blue said my snoring was more bear like, but I'm going to pretend he said bell. 

"Oh my fuck I hate the world" I heard the deep, rough sound of Blue's voice as he groaned in pain, his body moving slightly as my own was still wrapped tight around his. 

Sleep with him was like trying to hug an oversized teddy bear to your chest ... if that over sized bear made you have perv thoughts about having all of its children, then it was the exact same. 

I refused to open my eyes, "just kill them" I mumbled out, my mouth already open as my face was buried deep into Blue's neck and shoulder. 

The sound was coming from the front of our door. 

I could barely hear shit, except the feeling of sleep, but I knew it had to be worse for Wonder Dog who had heightened hearing. 

"I can also hear your fucking thoughts" he groaned annoyed as his finger pinched the skin on my upper thigh, making me wince. 

I bit his neck quickly, even though he barely made a sound, I know it had to hurt. 

Mama ain't raise no bitch. 

The noise rose another octave. 

I groaned in pain, "who the fuck is it?" I hissed into his warm skin, trying to ignore the light that was starting to filter through the room. 

He sighed heavily, "they'll be dead soon if they don't shut up" he mumbled tiredly as he pulled my leg, forcing me impossibly closer to his body. 

The noise didn't stop. 

And then the banging started. 

Blue and I groaned in pain simultaneously as the banging only increased in volume. 

You have got to be shitting me. 

I shoved on Blue's back as he buried his head under pillows. 

"No" he snapped back at me. 

I just kept on shoving into his back, "go get it. Murder the intruder. Then come back to bed, I need the body heat" I mumbled. 

He flipped over onto his back, before glaring down at me, while I tried to not notice and keep my eyes closed. 

He sat up harshly sending my limb flying as he stood out of bed, pissed as a bitch. 

But could he just take the L and leave me alone? 

No. 

He grabbed the comforter and completely threw it across the room, leaving my body freezing as the cold air hit me. 

My eyes shot open to look at him in shock as he flipped me off, before storming towards the door, nearly naked, leaving me the same, shivering uncovered on the bed. 

He yanked the door open, mid bang, "WHAT!" he bellowed as the whole door swung open to reveal none other than Rhett. 

Rhett took in Blue, before his eyes slowly moved past him to me, where I sat nearly dead from sleep on the bed, shivering. 

He gulped as something swam in his eyes. 

I sighed, great, so I was disturbed for nothing. I flop back down onto the bed, curling up into the fetal position trying to regain some heat, "you're a bitch, Blue. Really shitty move taking the covers" I mumbled into the sheets. 

"Says the petty bitch who banged on my back until I got up to open the fucking door. Now mind reader, the fuck do you want, I'm pissed you woke me up, what fucking time is it anyway?" Blue snapped turning back to Rhett. 

Rhett stood there stunned, his eyes rolling from Blue's fury to my sleep deliriousness. 

He didn't move or speak, just stared. 

I could feel Blue actually getting angrier from over here.

I rolled over onto my back and looked over at the pre-mediated murder that was about to take place right in front of me. 

"Blue" I drawled, watching how his body tensed, his whole body tuned into Rhett, before he finally seemed to relax just slightly. 

I leaned back against the head board of the bed and watched Rhett continue to look between Blue and I in shock. 

Blue pushed out a large breath, "is there a particular reason you are fucking here?" he grounded out, trying and failing to sound nice. 

I couldn't help the small huff of amusement, he honestly couldn't even pull off the nice routine if he wanted to. 

Rhett gulped hard as his eyes finally stayed glued to me. 

I tilted my head at his face, he looked like he was going to be sick. 

"Rhett? You alright?" I asked him, he blinked hard, just staring at me, "did something happen?" I continued to ask him. 

Rhett seemed to shake it off, his mouth opening, "did you two sleep together?" he asked hoarsely. 

What? 

Obviously, I slept here, where else would I have slept? I didn't go back to his room, he should know that I slept here last night. 

"Uhh, yes? Where else would I have slept?" I asked him, his face seemed to get a little red, while Blue chuckled darkly. 

What?

"Not his question, Katty" he smirked at me, "maybe you should make your question more specific, mind reader" Blue smirked at Rhett who's face was turning a darker red. 

I'm horribly confused.

"Wait, wha-" I started. 

Rhett coughed, "actually, yes, theres a reason I'm here" he said, "you both missed breakfast, but someone new showed up" he said cringing, while looking over at me, as her nervously twitched. 

I groaned, "who else could possibly fucking be here? They've thrown every sucky ass person I've ever met into this pit, who else could possibly be here?" I asked looking at Rhett. 

He shuffled, "she claims she knows you" he started. 

Blue's head tilted. 

I looked at Rhett to continue, "she claims to be your ... cousin. Laura?" 

My whole body seemed to stop. 

My breath was caught in my chest, my heart stopped beating, everything in me just froze. 

No fucking way. 

Not her. 

She's suppose to be in that fucking asylum for life. Not here. 

Oh god, I'm going to be sick. 

Blue was suddenly next to me, gripping my hands tight in his own. I couldn't hear him though, only the sound of that fucking water as she held me under and tried to kill me. 

"Katrina" Blue's voice hit me, pulling me back to him. 

I blinked up at him as he placed his hands on the sides of my faces, dragging my eyes to him, forcing me to look at him. 

"She's not going to hurt you. I'm here, right here. If she even steps to close, I'll be right there to push her ass back. Theres no reason for you to be worried. I'm right here, and if you want, I'll go find her ass and decapitate her, right now" he smirked, as my lips tilted. 

My body finally letting go. 

He was right. 

No one could fuck with me with that psycho standing next to me. 

"Besides, even if she tried something, you aren't weak Katty, light her ass up like fireworks" he smirked. 

I breathed, finally, before nodding, "you're right" I sighed. I wasn't that six year old kid that she tried to kill. I was much stronger and older, "I could take her crazy ass any day" I smirked as Blue chuckled. 

His thumb traced over my bottom lip, "you could" he nodded before pulling away and standing up, "now lets go get dressed so I can meet your crazy cousin, and decide if I should put her face in a blender", he said. 

I looked up only to find Rhett gone, "what did you do to Rhett?" I asked Blue as I heard the shower turn on from in the bathroom. 

I groaned as I rolled over to the side of the bed and stood up, stretching myself out. So much for sleeping the day away. 

"When you started to panic, I shoved him out" Blue called from in the bathroom, "he was jealous, you know" he called out, amusement in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes as I strolled into the bathroom. Blue was already in the shower, letting the water roll over his tone body while I hopped up in the sink and watched him. 

The asshole had his flaws, but his body was a full work of art. 

I looked over at him to see him smirking, "why just look when you can touch?" he called out, while I flipped him off. 

"Stop trying to seduce me, its not happening, until I've forgiven you" I smiled back at him. 

He rolled his eyes at me, "when will my forgiveness package come in?" 

I shrugged, "when it feels like it. Now back to Rhett why do you say he was jealous?" I asked Blue confused. 

He sighed hard as he let the water run the soap off his body, before throwing his hand out the shower. 

I quickly throw him a towel, as he wraps it around his waist stepping out. 

I jump down, throwing off my underwear and bra as I walk into the shower after him. 

This freak, why isn't the water on hot? 

I get to work soaping up my body, letting the water wet my curls, making them manageable. 

"He was jealous because we slept in the same bed, Katrina. And he thought we had sex" Blue said slowly, like I was dumb. 

I glared at him, through the glass door of the shower. 

"You're being paranoid" I roll my eyes, letting the water to continue to clean me. 

He gives me a dead look as he walks out the bathroom, "I'm not being paranoid. I'm just annoyed. He knows your with me, yet the bitch keeps trying, and you won't let me beat him into submission, so I'm stuck just glaring at him, like a bitch" Blue snapped as he walked back into the bathroom, now in black pants and a grey shirt. 

I turn the shower off, just as a towel comes flying over. 

I quickly dry off and step out, looking at Blue, "he had a hundred chances to hit on me, tell me he likes me, or hell even make a move! And now you mean to tell me that, all of a sudden without any warning he likes me?" I gave him a dead look as he nodded yes. "You're being jealous and stupid. Do you think, maybe, just maybe, since you haven't seen me in a while and we haven't ... done certain things, that maybe you just feel a little..." I looked up at his dead face.

"Are you implying that I'm emasculated by you?" he choked out.

"I'm only saying that you probably feel like your balls have been chopped off" I shrug as he growls warningly at me.

He hands me my clothes that he grabbed, some underwear and a silk green dress.

I slip the underwear up, under the towel, before snatching the dress and quickly pulling it over my naked body, as he stands there and glares at me.

He takes a deadly step forward, completely coming into my personal space, "you may think that you are the real thing standing between you and me and that bed, Katty. But let us be honest" his head dipped low as his breath danced over my skin, nearly making me topple over, "if I wanted to, I could have you on that bed in two second, begging me to never stop" his voice rumbled while his lips just barely hovered over my own.

I swayed, forward, the small sparks that electrified me as he stood that close pulled me forward.

Shit, he was right.

Horribly, horribly, right.

He stopped, smiling bright, before standing back to his full height, "but I'm letting you play mad, Katty, enjoy it. Now, let's go down and meet one more of your hideously annoying family" he beamed while I stood there, pretty much a puddle.

He walked around me, before completely leaving the bathroom.

That bitch.

That sexy ass bitch.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Get it together you weak willed hoe. Get it to-fucking-gether. He isn't about to Houdini his fucking way into your panties, not again.

You stay mad, as long as you fucking need to. He can earn that goddamn forgiveness, you understand me.

Earn it!

I turned back to the mirror looking at my wide eyes and my soaking hair, as I got to work on ringing the water out, then just pulling it up into a top knot on my head.

I walk out of the bathroom, to find Blue sitting on the bed, his phone in his hands as he taps away.

"Who are you texting?" I asked him

"A few people. Your band of dumbasses made it back home. Hopefully they aren't complete fuck ups like I think" he muttered as he continued to type away. 

Always such the pessimist. 

"Those papers I stole?" I asked him as he stood heading for the door. 

"They were coded, so I sent them to Pony to figure out what they say. Hopefully some deeply incriminating shit, that will give us all the information we need on how to remove Cirron's head from his spine" Blue sighed wistfully. 

"You wish that we were that lucky" I muttered as I followed behind him out of the room. "How are you going to return them?" I asked him. 

"I thought about putting you're ass back down there" I glared over at him, "but I did it" he shrugged. 

"Excuse me" I choked nearly stumbling, "when did you do that ... and was it down there?" I asked quietly. 

He nodded, "last night, few minutes after you passed out, snoring into my ear, I went down there" he shrugged while I stared at the side of his head like he was crazy. 

"You went down there, alone? Why didn't you ask me to come with you?" I asked him. 

He gave me one of his looks, "you probably wouldn't have woken up. Then not to mention you would have shit yourself if you had to see the Dragon again, and I wanted to speak to it", he said looking at me. 

I narrowed my eyes at him, like he'd lost his mind, "you wanted to what?" 

He smirked, "don't worry. We had a very interesting conversation" Blue smirked, as we rounded another corner, "now smile, and Katty, if it comes down to a fight, make sure you win" he smirked as he placed his hand on my lower back and led me into the dinning room, where a small crowd was seated around the table. 

Cha sat next to Vapor who was glaring over at Raymond, who in turn was gazing over at Cha. Next to them sat Ana and Carter, Ana was chatting brightly with Rhett, who surprisingly didn't seem to hate her company like the majority of the world. Carter looked like a sour bitch as usual. 

Three chairs still remained empty, which means I definitely need to go check on Daniel, Riley, and Carson to make sure that they all still had a pulse. 

But there was one extra person there. 

She had loose, curly hair that stopped right at her jaw line in a cut that looked like she had done it herself. 

She had those light brown eyes, shaped just like mine, yet held the color more closely related to my Mother's more than my own. 

She had the same rounded nose as me, that same oval shaped face, but where my skin darkened, hers was lighter, and where I looked like a natural human being. 

She looked like a complete zombie. 

She sat hunched over in her chair, rocking ever so slightly, her eyes moving back and forth around the room endlessly as her lips moved but no sound came out. 

Yet, I could tell she was desperately trying to hold it together. 

Her eyes stayed completely focused on me, something swirling in them and it wasn't familia love. 

She stood slowly, seeming to pull herself together tight, putting on a face of someone completely in control and above a situation.

"Katrina", her voice was smooth, like she'd be practicing. 

I glared over at her cautiously, "Laura" I answered he back. 

We just stood there, staring at one another. 

She seemed completely confident, and I hoped I looked the same because on the inside I was barely holding on. 

It was like watching a bear that had just got done attacking you, and trying to decide if you should sent your tiger to take the bear down now, or wait to see if the bitch bites you again. 

"Any quick moves and I'll kill you where you stand" my tiger stated from beside me. 

Laura's eyes moved to him, and even though it shouldn't have, worry rolled around me. 

"And you are?" Laura asked quietly, her eyes focused on Blue. 

"A killer, so don't push me" he smirked evilly before pressing me forward and sitting us both down at the table. 

Laura just stared before slowly slinking down into her seat.

Raymond let out a deep chuckle, we all turned to him watching as he placed a hand held mirror down onto the table, his hair swept up into a huge silver bun as he sparkled under the eyes of all his guest. 

"Tension. Tension. Dear Laura was just telling us about how you two were related" Raymond smiled brightly. 

I blinked at his mirror. 

Don't comment. 

"Well, she's my cousin on my Mother's side. Her Mom and my Mom are sister" I winced thinking of the last time Aunt Rita was in a room with my own Mother, "... they uhh ... yup" I finish. 

They hated each other. 

Besides the whole fact that my Mom was pissed when Laura almost killed me, but apparently Aunt Rita didn't know that sharing is caring can go to far. 

Especially with husbands. 

My Mom walked into a very ... interesting proposition of Aunt Rita's. One I didn't want to hear all the details of, but my Mom decided I should know, because, and I quote, 'it be your own bitches turning on you'. 

Long story short, Auntie Rita was placing her hands some place on my Dad, where she shouldn't have and giving some real in-depth descriptions of how she could take better care of him than my Mom. 

I was at home that great day that my Mother tried to beat her own sister to death with a tea kettle. 

Safe to say they don't have the greatest relationship. 

"Interesting" Raymond mutter before turning back to gaze at Cha, obviously not finding my family drama all that interesting. 

I peaked over at Laura, only to find her already staring dead at me. 

Don't fidget. 

Blue's hand landed solidly on my leg from under the table, I looked up at him to see he was already staring dead back at Laura. 

I turned back to face her dead on, feeling a little  better, "what are you doing here?" I asked her. 

Her head tilted, "I am here to see you" she stated like it was obvious. 

I narrowed my eyes at her, "I haven't seen you in nearly 15 years, last I did you were being carted off in a asylum van for trying to violently drown me. So as you can see, I'm a little confused on how the fuck you got here" I hissed dropping the calm act. 

I hated to admit it, but what she did to me as a kid did leave a real fear of her on my heart. 

Maybe it was the fact that she was six years older and I was full on shit out of luck when she attached me as a kid, but that fear was still lingering with me. 

Even though deep down I knew I could turn her into a clump of ash if I dug down deep enough. 

Her face contorted in confusion, "I thought you wanted to see me" she finished confused. 

Now it was my turn to blink, "who the fuck told you that lie?" I asked her. 

Her face crumpled, "she said you wanted to talk to me, that you weren't angry anymore. That you understood that you had to die" she said sounding genuinely confused. 

"Seriously?" I asked her, I know 'you're stupid' was stamped on my face as I looked over at her. 

"Oops. Did you not want to see your long lost cousin?" her velvety voice flowed over the table. 

I turned slowly in my seat, and there stood Diane looking like the same brown bomb shell that she looked like when I slammed that fucking door in her face. 

If only I had slammed it on her fucking face. 

I stood slowly, "you. You brought her here?" I asked, the anger rising in my quickly. 

She stood there in a flowing dress, that just barely covered her ass and boobs, and to make it even worse, it was completely see threw. 

"Oh fucking great. This bitch is here?" Ana hissed out. 

Diane gave me that evil ass smile she had, "I thought you'd want to see her again. It was pretty hard getting her out of that prison she was in" she smiled. 

I'm going to cut this bitch. 

I laughed as I looked over at her, taking quick steps forward to meet her face to face, "Katrina" Blue's deep voice sounded out, but I was way to far away to hear anything he had to say, or care at this point. 

"I don't think you want to play this game with me, bitch" I growled up at her. 

I won't even go into the fact that she had a good five inches on my short ass. 

If it came to a fight, it would just give my fist quicker access to her thick ass neck. 

She smirked down at me, "oh but I really do. Obviously you don't know the rules. Little girl I'm the champ at this game, so I suggest you just back the fuck off my prize" she growled warningly down at me. 

I smirked, "its deadly obvious that you believe that. But this game is no longer is fucking operation, because he's mine now. Not yours, mine. He obviously got tired of that warn out suit you like to play in, clearly someone else did if you're now just showing up" her face contorted in a furious anger, her mouth opened as she leaned even more over me, "give me a reason" I snapped cutting her off, feeling that power deep in me, that old ancient power that seemed to just sit in me and wait, "give me a fucking reason to lay your ass out" I snapped lowly. 

Her face fell, her eyes widened as fear seemed to leak off of her. 

Blue's hands were suddenly on my arm, tugging me back into his body as she stood there looking completely terrified. 

Blue stepped in front of me, his hands gripping my face, as he looked down at me with dark amusement. 

"As much of a turn on it would be for me to watch you pull her spine from her body, Katty, how about you tone down those eyes?" he smirked. 

I blinked hard, feeling the slithering buzz of power fall away from me, while Blue sent me a deadly smirk. 

I blink again, looking up at him with wide eyes, "what-"

"You're eyes were white ... like mine get" his lips twitched, as his hands pulled me closer into his chest, "so I'm yours, am I?" he asked mockingly. 

I gave him a dead look, "shut up". 

He chuckled as he peered down at me, "I don't know what makes it better, that she was about to shit herself when you said it, or your mind reader was about to start crying" he smirked. 

I rolled my eyes, "this is your fault" I snap at him. 

"How is this my fault?" he asks, that spark in his eye showing me that he knows it is his fucking fault, and he likes it. 

I glare at him, "you're out here sleeping with that X-men bitch, getting my blood pressure all up... but I have to ask, what did you have her look like when she was with you?" I asked him, genuinely curious. 

He smirked, "I'll never tell". 

My mouth dropped, "you're not going to tell me?" I ask him shocked. 

"Absolutely not". 

"Why?" I ask him astonished. 

"You'd make fun of me, and then tell your band of rebellious bitches so they could make fun of me too, then they'd tell their mouth breather boyfriends. Then I'd have to kick Snake's ass, and then Sasha would try to kill me. It'd be a vicious cycle" he smirked down at me. 

"Now I have to fucking know" I laugh at him. 

He flicks my nose lightly, "nope", before he turns around and looks at Diane who is standing there looking pissed, "get the girl back where you found her, or else you won't have to worry about her, but me" he stated like he was talking about the weather, to Diane. 

She quickly walked over to Laura, a pissed look on her face, but she said nothing. 

She grabbed Laura, a look of annoyance on her face, but Laura just stared at me, "its him, isn't it. I didn't want to Katrina, they said I had to. They said I had to kill you, I could smell it on you, I had to!" she cried out as a pouty Diane dragged her out. "Its him! Katrina! Its him" she screamed before they completely disappeared from sight. 

I could only stare at the back of Blue. 

Because I knew exactly what she was saying. 

She knew, she somehow knew what had happened with the Sources, and something deep inside me had calmed at the touch of Blue's hand. 

Because it was him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 0 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
2.1K 28 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
19 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...
2.2K 110 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...