An Italian's Virgin Escort (I...

By MedievalTomboy

"You, my dear, are just a tissue with my brand name on it. Only I can use you and throw as I want." He whispe... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
My Corpse husband
The Mafia Monk - New Story
An Italian's Escort Lover
An Italian's Conceited King
New Book
Dawn - The Midnight Light

Chapter 32

32.6K 1.3K 159
By MedievalTomboy

(Please visit wandering_nib and see the unique and refreshing contest that is going to be held there. Entry to the contest last date is 11th of April. Hope to see interested creatives there.)

(Chapter 33 already up in inkitt. Enjoy.)

Leonardo Point Of View

"You can place these bags on the glass shelves. Go with the colour pattern and style" I ordered both the maids and saw Lilliput frozen at the door step seeing all the arrangements being done for her.

Well, what did she think? That I would let her earn the money and get away from me?

No f**king way!

Though three million dollars is like a drop of water in the large ocean, I cannot take chances.

Here I'm trying and planning to apologize to her mend our relationship in any way possible and there she's trying to get away from me.

I will not let this happen at all!

"What is happening here? Whose... whose things are all these?" Lilliput asked baffled at the view before her.

"Why, yours of course." I grinned widely and motioned maids to continue with their work.

"You can't" she said gaping wide at me to which I just smirked.

"Of course I can" I answered her back with ease, leaning against the nearest wall.

"But they are mine. I can do whatever I want to." Tears almost on the verge of falling out of eyes. I just ignored her tears though I felt like a biggest horse a**. Right now breaking her confidence that she can ever leave me is more important than to console her.

I can't afford to lose her. Once I was an a** to treat her like a sh*t but not now. I will make sure she doesn't leave me in this lifetime.

"Everything in this mansion, including me, is yours Lilliput. You have every right on everything in this house... except what I buy for you." I took hold of the loose tendrils of her hair and twirled them around my fingers.

Tracing a finger on her jaw, I looked into depth of her eyes with are filled with frustration and desperation.

I felt so bad for seeing such look in her eyes but I need to be a cold hearted person for now.

I pulled the little bag from her hands and smirked cockily saying "I'll subtract this from your debt but your debt just increased a million more, For your information for buying you trendy wardrobe full." I said and masked the urge to chuckle at her state.

"How do expect me pay for those you bought or buy for me then?" she asked to which I just smirked at her wide and pecked her forehead, leaving her there with a smile playing on my lips and confusion playing on her face.

That's for you to find out on your own, my Lilliput!

Leo – 1, Lilliput - 0

~*~*~*~*~*~

Uh, it feels so great showering after a long stressful day. Whistling and scrubbing my body, I hummed my favorite song. Warm water running through my body feels so damn good and fresh.

After a long shower of twenty minutes, I came out of my room wiping my body and going straight to my closet to wear something comfortable.

It's been almost three days that Lilliput has stopped talking to me and started avoiding me. She's always locked in her room mostly planning god knows what. She use to ask the maids to bring her snacks and meals to her room and few times, Valentine use to eat with her in her room too.

I miss my Lilliput a lot and waiting desperately to see her.

What do I do with her now?

Is she planning something?

With doubts sprouting in my mind, I opened my closet and tried to pull out my all time favorite T-shirt blindly but didn't feel any cloth touching my hand. So, I turned towards to the racks to pull out my shirt but guess what, there is no single cloth in my whole large closet room!

What the f**king hell!

Where the heck are my clothes?

"PARIS! PARIS!" I shouted out for my butler/driver and within seconds, the wobbling person who was breathing hard probably from the long run he made due to my call.

"Y-Yes Master Bianchi"

"Where the f**k are my f**king clothes?" I yelled at him raging with the anger.

"Clothes, sir? But, you knew where they were!" What he said perplexed me.

"What do you mean I know? Of course they aren't in my closet." He gave me a confused look as if I'm saying something senseless.

"But shouldn't be in your closet, sir. Sienna ma'am took them out on your permission."

W-What?

She took them somewhere?

Why?

"Where did she take them?" I asked him with a most baffled and enraged look I can ever compose of.

She took my clothes?

F**king why?

"she took driver Dustin with her and he called just few minutes ago and said that they are currently in 'New leaf conventional hall' " He informed me.

I immediately ordered Paris to get new pair of clothes for me and started calling Lilliput.

She didn't pick up her call God know doing what and in just few minutes Paris came with a bag of new clothes for me.

I immediately got dressed up and ordered Paris to drive on to the conventional hall that Lilliput is currently at.

"Where are going dressed so comfortably?" Val asked to which I just rumbled few necessary sentences of the story and rushed to the awaiting car.

Val and cheesecake also joined me on my venture to the conventional clearly enjoying my predicament.

"This way, Master and Miss" Paris lead us in to the series of hallways and opened a large door. We entered into the room looking all bemused about what the heck is happening.

And that question is immediately answered by the series of clothes hanged around neatly in order and few branded watches placed on a large desk. There were few people who were walking around looking at the clothes and watches and testing them if they fit them or not.

It felt like the people are shopping and guess what, I think they are really shopping.

What infuriated me more was all the clothes and watches that were on display are mine.

MY F**KING THINGS

On the other side of the hall was placed a huge payment desk where Lilliput was explaining a couple about a certain suit which I so fondly bought from Greece.

My, my, my! This girl is not actually doing what it looks like!

I strode towards the busy Lilliput with powerful steps and pulled her busy frame to me by her elbow.

"What the –"She hissed but stopped once she saw me. She smiled sweetly at me and released herself from me.

"Mrs. Haynes, All of these clothes are his. Go on and measure his size to be sure if they fit your husband or not."

And with her one dialogues, that middle aged lady walked towards me and touched me so uncomfortably all over my chest and thighs that actually made me – the most sorted out playboy – a dummy before that shameless lady.

"Miss Miller, They fit perfectly for my husband. I am going to take ten pairs of these." She shoved all the clothes in a large paper bag and asked for a bill.

"No one is buying anything here." My voice boomed around the busy hall and everyone stopped from their activities.

"They will buy whatever they want." Lilliput declared fearlessly and continued to bill them.

"What the heck do you think you are doing?" I asked irritated.

"Selling your thing"

"And why is that?"

"To pay your debt" She said nonchalantly and continued doing her job.

"You are selling my things to pay off my debt?" I asked bewildered at her audacity.

She just gave a small smile to me and turned towards Val to greet her. Val, about whom I forgot, was standing behind me with amused smile playing leisurely on her lips.

"Well, you did me the right of authority in your mansion. If I cannot sell what you bought for me, then I thought I could sell what you bought for yourself." She explained softly but mischievously like I'm she's enlightening to a kid.

"Damn it, Lilliput! They are my favorite clothes and I can let you sell them off." I yelled and pulled the bags from the lady's hands, hiding them behind me.

"Why are you doing this? Give those bags to her." Lilliput yelled to which I shook my head curtly.

"Alright. You want your clothes?" She asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Then buy them yourself from me." She put forth a condition and I looked at her like she has lost her mind.

She is insane!

"Why would I buy my own clothes from you?" I asked exasperatedly and ran my hand into my hair in frustration.

"Because I am selling them. You want you clothes, then pay me and take them. If you don't then please leave I have a business to take care off." Lilliput smiled in satisfaction, I growled in irritation, Val laughed in exuberation, and cheesecake clapped in imagination.

Except me all are happy at what they are doing.

I took a deep breath controlling my anger and rubbed my face with my hand to get my thoughts straight.

"Fine." I said curtly, taking a deep breath and pursed my lips from cursing.

"Alright, So Mrs. Haynes, it would be sixty two thousand dollars in total." she billed the amount from the billing machine.

"What I meant was, Fine I will buy them." I almost tried not to yell but it did slip from my mouth. I groaned at the increasing headache asked her for the amount to be paid to buy my own things to which she smiled widely and typed something in her laptop for few minutes.

"It would be... umm... Ten Million in total." She said putting her palm out for cash, credit or cheque.

"Ten Million? Why?"

"Because I said so. You want to buy them then pay Ten Million or you can gladly get out and I'll do my business." Lilliput placed her deal so wisely that I had the urge to beat myself for telling her that she has right on everything.

This infuriating short girl!

With controlling rage, I pulled out my cheque book out of my pant pocket and signed off a check for ten million.

Once I paid her and all my things are packed to be delivered safely, everyone who came shopping left us giving their phone numbers to Lilliput to call them for other sales too.

Once we are left alone, Lilliput turned towards me with a saccharine sweet smile and handed the cheque I gave her, back to me.

"Here, Mr. Bianchi, I paid tem million of my debt right now. I will try to pay the remaining amount too in installments."

And with that I was stumped at her silly ideas which actually worked.

She is seriously trying to pay me off, I see!

I need to do something before she pays me fully.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey sweeties,

Chapter is here. Hope you like it.

What do you think about Lilliput's tit for tat?

Please vote, comment and review.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 630 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
303K 8.2K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
741K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
63.1K 760 6
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...