Every Summer: Book One In The...

By AugustineBooks

List of Do's and Don't by David Petro 1. Do Be Honest 2. Don't Fall In Love 3. Don't Date Closet Cases 4. Do... More

Every Summer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: SMUT
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Every Summer the sequel info

Chapter 23: SMUT

50 1 1
By AugustineBooks

So this was a super sexy smut chapter and it was SOOO damn sexy that it was privated automatically! Like excuse me, didn't know Wattpad was the land of the pussy hoes -_-. But if you DO want the chapter, direct message me and I'll send it to you. Or you can click this link to my Tumblr and read it immediately: http://samelove1234posts.tumblr.com/post/89518242601/every-summer-graphic-smut . Or you can click this link ans search and read it on wattpad (hope this works) : http://www.wattpad.com/57157413-every-summer-book-one-in-the-love-through-the?d=m  It's REALLY REALLY HOT btw so yeah. Add this to your library and maybe my next smuts won't get privated. Hopefully, I don't have to water them down cos I hate watered down smut. How do you feel about me making a tumblr dedicated to my smuts and stuff? I think that's a good idea, so yeah. Bye, horndogs! And remember to message me for the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 60 47
Sydney Summers is your typical teenager- kinda depressed, hates almost everything about himself- but with a twist. He's gay. And after a bad experien...
28.8K 1.7K 37
There's only one thing that annoys Dan Adams more than a cliché, and it's the fact that in the past few months his life has actually become one. Afte...
138K 6.1K 35
[ The Fiction Awards 2019 Winner ••• Best Of Lgbt ] Steven turned back around and was headed to his room, he unlocked the door and went inside, just...