Gally x Reader

By Helsing_Wick

Do opposites attract? Read on as the hot headed captain Gally comes face to face with _____, an equally tempe... More

The Glade
First Day
Trying to laugh
Dawn
Too hot!
Admittance
A Runner?
Running
Newbie (1)
Newbie (2)
Careful
Infected
Night in the maze (1)
Night in the maze (2)
Night in the maze (3)
Answers (1)
Answers (2)
Answers (3)
Section 7
Choices
Escape
A/N
New life
Free
The Scorch
Right Arm
Lost
Wrong Carriage
The last city
The Past
Moving on
The Kidnap
Goodbye
Limbo
The End
A/N
IMAGINE: Nightmares
IMAGINE: Morning Fun
IMAGINE: Celebration

Fight me

12.9K 285 416
By Helsing_Wick

Y/N's P.O.V
I groaned as my head was pounding with all the flashing images of memories that were slipping through my grasp.The sun was beaming through my window alerting me I was running late. I quickly put on a thin sweater and trousers, not bothering to brush my touseled hair before heading out for breakfast. I wasn't really in the mood for food, so I just grabbed an apple and sat down. I ate it, enjoying the silence before a cheering Minho came into my range.

"Morning"I grunted in response as he sat down next to me."Well you look like Klunk"he teased.

"Slim it Minho" I grumbled,getting up and walking to my station. Gally was already there, barking orders. He turned to me, quite irritated. I have to admit he looked handsome when he was annoyed, his muscles tense and his jawline cutting like a razor. I scolded myself and focused on what he was saying.

"Look who finally made it" His voice oozed sarcasm. I rolled my eyes as he glowered. "You're going to be sanding today" I groaned, that was the most boring and annoying job of all.

"C'mon! I did sanding yesterday and the day before that"

"What an interesting fact. Now get to work"

"You'll have to find someone else to do it because I'm not" I crossed my arms, staring angrily at him.

"What did you say?"

"Find someone else"He took a step forward and was about to say something when Newt called him.

"GALLY!"

He turned to me, his green eyes dark with anger."I expect that to be done when I come back"I rolled my eyes behind his back and sulked over to the sanding area. I went to work still angry that I always got stuck with sanding, furiously scrubbing on the wood, not caring that the pieces were uneven.I had just put down the sandpaper to rest when Dan came over. He glanced at my pile and raised his eyebrows.

"You know, he's not going to be happy"

"I don't give a klunk"I rubbed the wood fiercely."He is a stuck up slinthead who thinks he is so amazing"I ranted as Dan's eyes grew big.

"Oh really?"I heard a deep voice growl.I felt my heart stop for a second but I turned and faced Gally."I'll give you a moment to take it back"

I glared at him angrily before calmly saying"No!"

"I will not have that tone used with me"He shouted, his face reddening

"Well it's time someone did because you walk around thinking you're so high and mighty when in reality you're just an arrogant slinthead who's ego is bigger than his head!"I yelled at him as the Glade quietened.

"I'm arrogant? You can't do anything right! You're nothing-!"I punched him hard in the face making him stagger and the other gladers gasp."That's it!" He screamed. He wiped the blood from his nose and charged at me.He tackled me as I threw a hit to his face again.He struck me in my mouth and I tasted blood.We were torn apart by Alby, I struggled against Newt as Minho and Frypan held Gally's arms back.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"He's being a shucking DICK-tator" I emphasized dick as Gally narrowed his eyes at me.

"Really? What about you being dumber than a bag of klunk?" He roared at me, a part of me feeling hurt at his words but I ignored it and freed myself of Newt.

"I quit! I hate it here in the Glade! I hate feeling so alone and lost! And most of all, I HATE YOU GALLY!" I felt my eyes pricking as I stormed away with the Gladers staring at me.

Gally's P.O.V.

"I HATE YOU GALLY!" ____ screamed at me before storming away. I hated myself for feeling so hurt at her words.

"Care to explain Gally?"Alby turned to me warily.I shoved Minho off and stared at the ground"Both of you are spending the night in the Slammer"He grunted, walking away.

"Whatever"I went to my station.I began constructing some chairs to blow some steam, working away until I heard the bell for dinner. I packed my tools and went to the eating area. I grabbed a bowl, piled soup in and went to sit down. I picked at it, swirling it around until I heard the chatter silence down slightly.Glancing up, I saw ____ walking to her usual table. She sat down, her face hidden. Looking away, I carefully put bread in my mouth. I could feel the bruises on my cheek and by looking at my reflection in my spoon, I saw I had a black eye forming and my nose was throbbing badly. That girl sure could hit although she probably wasn't looking any better.

"Don't you look gorgeous"Minho grinned. I glared at him and the grin slipped off his face at once.

"Here, this'll help" Newt passed me some ice. I grunted thanks and drank my soup."Don't suppose you want to tell us how this happened?"

"Not particularly"I put my bowl down and wiped my mouth as Alby came and crossed his arms"See you guys later"I stood up, my eyes sliding over to ____ who also stood up, her head still down, her ___ hair like a curtain and we both silently went to the Slammer. ____ jumped down first and walked to the corner, her back to me. We spent the evening away from each other, unfortunately the night was very cold.I shoved myself against the wall. keeping warm.I saw ___ shiver and sighed.

"Hey Greenie, come here"

"Fuck you"She spoke and I was shocked at how hoarse it sounded"Leave me alone"

"We'll both be warmer if you come here"

"And I said leave me alone!"She faced me for the first time and I felt a pang of guilt. Her lip was swollen and had a cut while she also had a small bruise under her cheek on her scar.Her beautiful ___ eyes were rimmed with red as if she had been crying? Something flashed in her eyes as she looked at me.There was a silence as we stared at each other.

"C'mon"I gently prompted and reached my arm out to her."You won't be cold, I promise" She sighed, shuffling towards me and I pulled her close.I laid her close to the wall, my arms around her. She flinched at first but then rested her body against mine. I felt a weird sensation: warm and comforting.Her scent was intoxicating, it smelled of pine woods and grass. She sniffed as she faced the wall. I turned her gently towards me and moved the hair out of her face.She looked at me with her stunning ___ stare. I carefully swiped my thumb over her lip and cheek before meeting her gaze.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I mumbled, my chest pounding with guilt "I never meant to hurt you"
She looked at me before smiling softly "It's fine. You have terrible punches and your bruises are worse"She traces her fingers over my eye which made wince and she pulled her fingers back apologetically.

"Well I'm not as skilled as you. You'll have to teach me one day" I chuckled as she giggled, the sound soothing my heart "Do you really hate me?"I mumbled, my cheeks feeling hot as she gazed at me.She sighed and fiddled with a strand of her hair.

"You're just bloody annoying sometimes"

"I'm sorry"I blurted out and she stared at me.

"Pardon?"

"I'm sorry for being so harsh towards you and making you feel so alone"

"You said I'm nothi-"

"Which is not true. If I'm honest, I'm a little jealous of you" I scratched the back of my neck, thankful it was dark.

"What? Why?" She whispered.

"It took me ages to gain the respect of these shanks and since day 1, everyone has been treating you like royalty. You're not useless, you're amazing and interesting and better than half the shanks here"

"Even better than a certain slinthead called Captain Gally?" She smirked

"Eh, maybe"I shrugged"Can you ever forgive me?"

"Of course, you bloody klunk" She giggled "As long as I don't have to do sanding anymore"

"We'll see" I gruffly said and she edged away from me. I felt the chill immediately ."Okay! Okay!"I groaned as she grinned, her smile shining in the darkness."Now come back, I'm freezing!"

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up to empty arms, spotting ____ stretching across from me.The hatch opened and Newt and Alby stared down at us.We got out of the Slammer and ____ made a beeline for her cabin.

"So you guys didn't kill each other" Newt said to me grinning.

"Still a shank" I shrugged and headed to Homestead, a warm feeling spreading through out my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

94.8K 1.6K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...
127K 2.2K 70
Do opposite attract? As the sweet, kind and caring Y/n arrives at the glade the boys around her start to slide their way into her loving self, but d...
12.5K 256 12
It's hard in the Glade as the only girl but your best friend Mihno helps you get by. Over time things start to get worse in the Glade but but an old...
5.9K 122 26
Annabelle Flora was a nerdy girl who was completely obsessed with books/movies, especially the trilogy, The Maze Runner. Her new fixation, soon becam...