NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|32 The morning after

2.9K 358 181
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

I woke up with a pounding headache. Which I knew was from all the previous crying last night. When I moved to get up I felt a small body clinging to mine.

I smiled down at Sofi and hugged her closer to me. She's adorable, I've missed her so much while I was gone and I'd hate to miss her anymore. But I'm not going to lie and act like that time is probably not coming sooner than we all think.

"Sof." I said softly while shaking her. "Sof come on wake up."

"Hmm good morning kaki." She whispered as she slowly sat up while rubbing her tired eyes.

I smiled at her before kissing her cheek. "Good morning baby. When did you get in here?"

She looked up at me with her big eyes and smiled. "Last night, I heard noise coming from in here so I was coming to tell you goodnight but you where asleep. And-and you where crying. I tried to wake you up but it didn't work kaki, so I crawled up in bed with you and snuggled your body!" She said happily making me smile at her.

"Just like you do for me when I'm sad. Right kaki!" I nodded.

"Yes baby that's right. And thank you for being such a big girl and helping me."

"Of course kaki, your my sister and I love you. I hate to see you cry." She pouted at me.

"Aww my baby. I love you more."

We shared one last hug before getting up out of bed. I sighed and reached over for my phone.

I saw a couple of missed calls from the girls and a few from my manager. Surprisingly I had nothing from Y/N. I sighed as I kept scrolling down my phone to see some text messages.

DJ💅🏽💕: Look at my baby😭-9:15am

Seeing that instantly brought a smile to my face. My baby is so adorable as I miss her little cute self so much and it's only been a day.

I quickly replied.

To DJ💅🏽💕: Awww Mommy's baby😘❤️-10:23am

From Dj💅🏽💕: I know she gets it from me🤷🏼‍♀️but where is your ass staying at?? -10:24am

I giggled to myself at her reply. Before typing back.

To DJ💅🏽💕: I'm at my parents house right now but I'm on my way to Y/N's so we can talk.-10:25am

I sighed as I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out and put my clothes on I made my way down stairs to see my family sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Good morning guys."

"Good morning honey." Papi said as I walked up to him greeting him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning mija." Mami said as I did the same.

"Morning again kaki." She spoke with her mouth full

"Good morning again Sof." I laughed before sitting down where my plate was already fixed.

From DJ💅🏽💕: ok ok well the girls and I are just about to drop Royalty back off at home. Want us to wait for you or bring her to you?-10:37am

To DJ💅🏽💕: umm ok you can drop her off to Y/N since I'll be there soon anyway.-10:40am

"Alright you guys I'm going to head out for a bit, I'll be back later. Maybe with Royalty."

Sofia jumped up before I could get off the chair good and followed me to the door. "Wait kaki, can I go with you!"

"Aw no, sorry babe but I have some grown up things to handle right now."

She looked down and pouted. "But hey, maybe when I get back when can go out somewhere."

"Really!"

I nodded. "Yes baby, really."

"Oh yes! Ok kaki, go I'll see you when you get back." I giggled as she rushed me out the door.

"Mija, remember what we talked about last night." I looked over at mom and nodded

"Yes mami I do." I said before grabbing my purse and walking out the door. I heard my phone go off as soon as made it to my car.

From DJ💅🏽💕: we're on our way over there now we'll meet you there.-10:42am

Ok good so maybe I won't have to do this alone.

   /•••\                 /•••\            /•••\               /•••\

I rung the doorbell once before moving back and waiting for her to come open the door.

"Who is it–oh Camila." I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. What in the hell was she doing here and wearing Y/N's shirt, really?

I mean did me leaving not affect her at all. It couldn't have if she's in here with my ex best friend.

"What a role reversal huh."

"Lauren, why are you here?" I frowned at her and she smiled at me.

"Oh you know I was here for Y/N, since she didn't have anyone else here for her, she called me over to keep her company." She shrugged

"Yes I bet."

She smirked and nodded. "Did you need something Camila?"

"I came here to talk to Y/N–

"Lauren! Who was it at the door?!" I looked inside the house trying to see if I could see Y/N.

"Why don't you come and see babe." I laughed sarcastically and looked down at my shoes.

"Camila? You're here." I looked up my eyes meeting with hers.

"Yes I'm here. But I'm not so sure why that is." I said while looking at her and Lauren up and down.

Y/N must have saw me because she quickly started trying to explain herself. But I shook my head dismissively.

"No need to explain Y/N. I just came here to try and talk over some things."

She looked at me sadly by nodded. "Ok, ok that's fine come in."

"Are you sure, wouldn't want to intrude."

She sighed. "Man Camila its not even like that."

I walked in slowly looking around. It felt as if I hadn't been here in forever, when in reality it had only been a day and a half.

Y/N looked down at me as she scratched the back of her neck. Something she always did when she was nervous. "So uh, what's up?"

"I feel like we have a lot to talk about. That's what's up Y/N."

She nodded. "Yeah me to." It was quite for a minute until I heard Lauren start to clear her throat.

"Lauren. Can you give us a minute?"

"Umm sure why not." She said as she let go of Y/N. "I'll be in the kitchen."

"So how have you been?"

"Y/N it's barely been over a day. I've been fine."

"I miss you." She said in a low voice.

"Really I can't tell."

"Baby please, please stop with that. Ok I know I fucked shit up. And I know things don't look to good right now but I can promise you nothing happened. And it won't. I could never do you like that."

I stared up at her wanting to believe her so bad. But after all that's happened these past few days just have me on edge.

I felt tears starting to build up in my eyes and I knew I was close to a break down.

"Damnit Y/N! I-i want to trust you so bad, I do. But I-I just don't know what to think right now. I mean I'm so in love with you and I know what I don't want us to be over. B-but I just can't deal with this type of shit!"

Y/N looked down at me as she grabbed ahold of me pulling me into her.

"I know baby I do. But I promise if you give me a second chance I won't fuck it up. I won't lie to you, I'll be honest baby please." She begged.

"So nothing happened between you and Lauren?" I asked

Y/N stood there with a nervous look on her face. Like she didn't know what to say.

"You know what." I chuckled as pushed past her and walked to the door. "Never mind. Call me when you have your shit together." I said sternly before walking out the door.

How could she do this to me. And with Lauren. Once again I'm getting done wrong and it seems like nobody even cares. They may all think just because I've hurt her in the past that I can't get hurt. But that's not true, I know what I did to Y/N was horrible. But I've apologized and we've moved on from it.

Well I thought we did, maybe I was wrong. Y/N can't feel as strongly about this as I do.

"Camila! Baby wait! You have the wrong idea!" I kept walking ignoring her calls after me.

"Mommy!" I looked up quickly to see the girls pulling up with Royalty.

My attitude changed when I saw my baby start stepping over to me.

"Awe hi mommy's baby!" I picked her up in my arms and hugged her to my body.

"Are you happy to see mommy?" She looked at me and clapped her small hands making me giggle before placing kisses all over her face.

Out the corner of my eye I could see the girls standing over next to Y/N. And I'm sure she was telling them all type of made up things. I sighed before walking back over to where they were.

"Hey what's going on?" Ally asked

"Yeah Lauren why are you here?" Dinah asked while giving her a dirty look.

"I'm here to support Y/N. You know something the rest of you weren't doing."

"Oh whatever Lauren. Your ass is up to something!" Normani said

"Exactly so don't stand here and act like your just so worried about Y/N when we all know what you want!" Dinah added.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Listen I'm her friend before anything, and she needed me. She needed someone to talk to and someone to listen to her." As she spoke she looked right at me.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her. What a friend. Even though we aren't that close anymore, there's no way in hell I would even do something like this to her. She just want to hurt me, and I know that. But to be honest I don't even know why she has so much hate for me.

Maybe it is just over Y/N..

"Oh yeah then why are you standing here in just her shirt then? That's so disrespectful."

"It's not disrespectful. Camila can't get mad because I'm doing something she wasn't doing right, apparently." She smirked.

Y/N groaned as she stood in between us. "Alright, stop it now."

"Lauren do not start with me. You have no idea what happened."

She crossed her arms and nodded. "Oh I know enough. Right babe?" She said before turning back to Y/N and rubbing up her shirt.

"Really Y/N? This is what you do when you claim you want Camila back!"

"You're really not doing a good job at it."

"I didn't fuck her! Tell them Lauren!" Y/N said pointing at her. "Tell them the truth!"

Lauren just stood there with a shocked look on her face.

Y/N smacked her lips. "Man whatever Lauren. Listen she tried to with me but I couldn't do, so I pushed her off of me. She's only in my shirt because she needed something to sleep in."

"If that's what you want to say." Lauren replied.

"You know Lauren you are such a bitch." I spoke up while looking at her. "You want my life so bad. And I can't believe, I can not believe that I never saw you for the slut that you are."

Lauren laughed and shook her head. "Oh Camila, don't be so naive. Don't think for a second that I want to be in your spot. I can't help it if I have what you don't."

I glared at her, but calmed down when I felt Royalty's small hands playing with the necklace around my neck.

"I mean apparently so do a lot to other females."

"Lauren!"

She shrugged as she took a step back. "You just really don't know your girlfriend like you think you do."

I sniffed back my tears and nodded. "I guess you're right."

"No babe, she's not. I don't want her, and I sure as hell don't want Chanel! I don't want nobody but you!" Y/N said as she walked closer to me.

"That's sure as hell not what you said last night."

I shook my head and held onto Royalty. "Just forget I even came by. I'll bring Royalty back later."

************
A/N

Ok so maybe Camila and Y/N are over😟

But what's going to happen next🤔

Please let me know what you think about what's going down💭😇

Thank you so much for reading/voting🎀also sorry for any mistakes👣

Next update coming soon...😌💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
474K 22.8K 98
» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will something or someone from either of ther...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
891 12 29
Fresh out of high school and with two kids on the way, Camila leaves behind everything she's ever known, her friends, her family, her kids and her fi...