Assisting Miss Adams (GirlXGi...

By LBrooks23

~TeacherXStudent/ GirlXGirl~ Sam never had an easy life, and as she battles with the memories of her dysfunct... More

Chp. 1
Chp. 2
Chp. 3
Chp. 4
Chp. 5
Chp. 6
Chp. 7
Chp. 8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chp. 25
Chp. 26
Chp. 27
Chp. 28
Chp. 29
Chp. 30
Chp. 31
Chp. 32
Chp. 33
Chp. 34
Chp. 35
Chp. 36
Chp. 37
Chp. 38
Chp. 39
Chp. 40
Chp. 41
Chp. 42
Chp. 43
Chp. 44
Chp. 45
Chp. 46
Chp. 47
Chp. 48
Chp. 49
Chp. 50
Chp. 51
Chp. 52
Chp. 53
Chp. 54
Chp. 55
Chp. 56
Chp. 57
Chp. 58
Chp. 59
Chp. 60
Chp. 61
Chp. 62
Chp. 63
Chp. 64
Chp. 65
Chp. 66
Chp. 67
Chp. 68
Chp. 69
Chp. 70
Chp. 71
Chp. 72
Chp. 73 *BONUS CHAPTER*
The Wedding - *BONUS*

Chp. 12

240K 5.5K 7.1K
By LBrooks23

I rolled up into the school parking lot at exactly 3:15, wondering if I should start walking to Megan’s classroom. School was minutes from ending, which meant a lot of kids would be exiting the building and I wasn’t exactly dressed appropriately. I was wearing shorts that came a little too short for regulation, and an old T shirt that was faded from the years of wear and tear.

Then again, who gave a fuck what I was wearing? I wasn’t even in school anymore.

I hopped out of my car and propped my glove in between my arm and hip, locking my car quickly as I began walking towards school. I was a bit nervous, because I wasn’t sure what would be expected of me. I wasn’t exactly a coach, I mean shit, Megan wasn’t even the coach, she was an assistant.

So what was I? The equipment bitch?

I made it to the main walkway as I started on the familiar route to Megan’s classroom, knowing the bell would be ringing anytime now. I was trying to take my time so I wouldn’t get there too early, but I didn’t want to be late.

Then to my luck, the bell rang.

Students poured out of the classrooms and began towards the parking lot, eager to get home. I envied them because here I was, coming back to school for after school detention. Because that’s what I considered this. Detention.

I didn’t want to be here, I was here because I had gotten in trouble, and I had no reward for doing this. Therefore, this was in fact detention, no matter what Megan tried to label it as.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me as they took in my figure, probably wondering why I was dressed like I was about to go workout rather than leave school. The guys studied me and whistled as they passed, mostly underclassmen considering most of the upperclassmen knew I was a lesbian.

I rolled my eyes in disgust.

Then suddenly I felt a slap on my ass and I turned, seeing a guy giggling like a fucktard with one of his friends. This got under my skin, and suddenly I couldn’t control my anger anymore. Who the fuck did he think he was? To slap me on my ass and think he wouldn’t have to endure any consequences?

I charged up to him, taking his booksack in both of my hands and shoving him as hard as I could off of the walkway. I watched in amusement as he stumbled off of the paved path and into the grass, landing in a puddle of water that was left from today’s shower.

He looked up at me, “What the fuck?”

I shrugged, “Maybe next time have some respect, ass-wipe.”

I heard laughter erupt behind me as I left the scene, walking quickly into the doors of the school and towards Megan’s classroom. I was still pretty hot tempered from what had just happened but I knew I needed to keep my cool and calm down.

Hopefully Megan wouldn’t say anything to light my fire again.

I made it to her door, but not before hearing a comment come my way, “Looking good Sam!”

I knew the guy from one of my other classes and I smirked, flicking him off, “Fuck off, Myron.”

He held up his hands, “Worth a shot!”

I pushed my way into her classroom where she was packing up her things, apparently getting ready to leave. She looked up, and I watched as her eyes took in my entire figure, all the way up from my toes to my head. I smiled in victory, knowing she had just willingly checked me out, and it felt good knowing that.

“You walked into school like that?”

I shrugged, “No, I changed right outside your doorway.”

She rolled her eyes, walking over to me, “The sarcasm gets old, Sam.”

“Well don’t ask stupid questions. By the way, since you asked, can I now ask you a question?”

“We’re not playing that right now, and no, that question doesn’t count.”

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes as she stepped in front of me, and I questioned, “Don’t you have to change?”

She sighed, “I will when you get out of my room.”

I smirked, “I won’t look. I promise.”

She puffed in annoyance as she opened the door, pushing me out and closing it in my face. I smiled, leaning against the door as I heard her shuffling out of her work attire and into something more comfortable. I imagined her slipping off those skinny jeans and exposing her sexy legs, and I was hoping she would be wearing a tank top when she came out.

She spoke to me from the other side of the door, “Next time just meet me in the gym at 3:30, considering you decided to be early for once.”

I smirked again, feeling a sense of joy surround me, “Just wanted to make you proud, Miss Adams.”

“Shut up Sam.”

I huffed, “You started the conversation.”

She opened the door, revealing herself as I realized she had dressed too conservative for me. She had a T shirt on rather than a tank, and her shorts ended mid-thigh. She looked professional, but I didn’t want to see professional.

She locked the door then, speaking, “Please don’t do anything stupid today, and listen to me. The coach seemed happy to have you back to help, so don’t screw it up by trying to get with all the girls.”

Oh my God, it was like she knew exactly what I had been planning the entire time. I found this degrading in a way, but flattering at the same time. I didn’t know which was better, honestly.

“I’ll be on my best behavior, Coach Megan.”

She looked at me, slinging her bag over her shoulder, “We have to go to my car first, then back to the gym.”

I nodded, following alongside her as I tried not to get distracted. I was curious, because of course I was thinking about what Shawn and I had talked about yesterday, and I wanted to ask Megan. I was just afraid she wasn’t going to answer because of the stupid ‘game’ she still thought I was playing. I didn’t give a shit about the game, I wanted to know if she was really planning to move in with us!

But I found loop holes in everything I did in life, including this situation.

I started, “So, a little birdy told me you were considering moving in with us.”

She looked at me, completely shocked that I had brought this up. She shook her head, “It’s not your turn to ask a question.”

“It wasn’t a question.”

She sighed, shaking her head, “Good point. And don’t get excited, it was a suggestion Shawn made to me. I think I’d still rather go back to my old home than move in with one of my students.”

I questioned, “So Shawn made the suggestion of moving in with us? Not you?”

“Of course he did, Sam. Why would I intentionally try to move in with him knowing his sister was my student? Besides, isn’t me moving in with you the last thing you want?”

I nodded, “Of course it is Megan, I was just trying to persuade you not to. You see, Shawn and I have this strict house schedule. Every Monday is boiled liver night, and Tuesday is our weekly sacrifice ritual to show appreciation to the Greek Gods above-”

“Sam, shut up. I know you’re not happy about his suggestion, I wasn’t either, but I’ll try everything I can before even considering moving in with you and Shawn.”

I realized I might’ve hurt her feelings, and suddenly I felt kind of bad. I didn’t know Megan that well, and I didn’t know the financial trouble she was in either, but her moving in scared me. I figured I should act more sympathetic, because she seemed to be under a lot of stress about this situation.

I apologized, “I’m sorry, I was just kidding. Look, if you have nowhere else to go, I’m ok with you moving in with me and Shawn.”

She glanced at me, standing next to her car in shock, as if she didn’t believe what she was hearing. Hell, I was pretty shocked myself knowing those words had come out of my mouth.

She questioned, “Really?”

I could do nothing but nod, knowing I had already agreed to her moving in, and I definitely couldn’t take it back now. I continued, “On one condition.”

She rolled her eyes, “Should’ve known there would be conditions.”

I shrugged, “If you’re going to fuck him, give me a heads up so I can leave.”

She shoved me, but she was laughing at the same time, “God Sam, stop thinking I’m trying to fuck your brother. Trust me, if I wanted to bad enough it would’ve happened already.”

She threw her things into her car as she began walking back towards school, allowing me to continue our convo. I stated, “Okay, well I thought you were trying to like him, or something along those lines…”

She looked at me, smiling, “I do like him. He’s sweet, funny, and he’s the most selfless person I’ve ever met, but we were best friends before any of this. I told you… it’s just really complicated.”

I rolled my eyes, realizing I was getting nowhere with Megan. I continued, “He’s pretty damn open-minded too considering he knows about you and your old best friend you used to date.”

She inhaled deeply, as if I had opened an old wound, “Yea, he is.”

I continued to press her for information before we made it to the gym, “So this girlfriend… did you have sex with her?”

“That’s a bit personal, don’t you think?”

I shrugged, “I mean, I told you about my abusive mother that tried to kill me. I think you can handle this.”

She rubbed the back of her neck, nodding, “Yes, I did.”

Wow. She fucked her best friend! But yet, she never fucked Shawn, so that had to mean something. She claimed Shawn was her best friend, but she wasn’t trying to get with him, so did that mean she was more comfortable with girls? Blair could be right about her, and maybe Megan was bisexual, but she leaned more towards girls than guys.

“Does Shawn know that?”

She shook her head sadly, “No, he doesn’t, and I want to keep it that way, ok?”

Really? She wanted to keep something like that from Shawn whenever she was planning to move in with him? I thought they were best friends, didn’t best friends tell each other everything?

“So you’re bisexual?”

She groaned, “Sam, why must you label everything? I like who I like, and it doesn’t matter whether it’s a boy or a girl. Love is love, accept that and attempt to get out of your high school mind-set.”

I held up my hands, “Ok fine, Jesus. Don’t get your panties in a knot.”

She opened the door to the gym, leaving me completely confused as to who exactly Megan Adams was. She was a lot more complicated than I thought, and maybe she was confused whether or not she really liked Shawn more than a friend. We all had that first love we can’t quite get over, no matter who we meet. They’re always in the back of our minds influencing our future relationships, and confusing us because we fear we’re never going to find anyone quite like them.

Maybe Megan and her best friend, or ex-girlfriend, had been in love, and when they grew apart Megan grew afraid of finding someone new.

Oh God, now I sounded like Blair.

Why did I care anyway? I didn’t, so who gives a shit. There was no use trying to figure her out because I didn’t care in the long run anyway.

I then realized there were twenty or more pairs of eyes on me, and suddenly I grew a bit uncomfortable. I looked around, seeing Megan speaking with the coach as the other twenty players eyed me like I was a monkey out of its cage.

I heard whispers along the lines of “What’s she doing here?” and “Oh God I hope she’s not here to try out again.” But luckily I wasn’t, and I was only here to help, which I found dignity in, because I felt a bit more important.

Coach Lee then stepped in front of me, “Girls, this is the new assistant, Miss Adams, and Sam here is going to be helping as well.”

I then heard one of the upperclassmen speak, “Why?”

I looked at Megan and Coach Lee eagerly, wondering what they were going to say to her. I didn’t want them to know the real reason, but Megan stepped in quickly, “She needed to do a little volunteering for extra credit.”

I nodded as if I had agreed to what Megan had told her, and the girl relaxed back into her sitting position. Then Coach Lee pronounced, “Well, let’s hit the field.”

I fell into stride next to Megan, who walked behind all the girls in their practice attire. I couldn’t help but let my eyes travel to their asses, and I couldn’t lie, some of them were actually pretty decent looking.

More than half, actually.

Megan shoved me, “Control yourself.”

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t tell me what to do.”

“I’ll make you run laps with those girls if you don’t listen to me.”

I whispered harshly, “Fine, blow our cover. See if I care.”

“I’m protecting your ass from Shawn, and I won’t hesitate to tell him if you do something stupid.”

I shrugged, “I mean, you’re about to move in, I’m sure it won’t be a secret for long.”

“You’re unbelievable.”

I smirked, “Yea, unbelievably sexy.”

“I can tell you one thing you’re not.”

“What’s that, Coach Megan.”

“You’re not modest.”

I huffed in annoyance, “Bite me.”

We continued to walk through the parking lot, crossing the street and coming to the softball field. It looked like it needed work done, the paint was chipping on the walls, and the grass was getting a little too high, but I figured they had people to fix that up.

Coach Lee spoke, “We’ll have a work weekend this weekend, be here bright and early Saturday. 8:00 AM.”

I heard a couple groans from the girls as they protested, and I laughed, “Glad I’m not on the team.”

“You kinda are now, so yes, you’ll be here.”

I looked at her, “Bitch please, I’m the assistant of the assistant. I am not on the team.”

“If I have to be here Saturday, you do too.”

She was joking right? I mean, it was enough I had to do this every day, was she really trying to make my senior year hell? She was unbelievable, but yet, I found myself looking forward to it. Except for the 8 o’clock in the morning part, yea, that part could suck dick for all I care.

Then the girls began stretching and whatnot, leaving Megan and I alone to set up for practice. She spoke, “Follow me.”

And I did, and we arrived shortly at the familiar equipment shed. I spoke, “It’s weird, going from someone who would be stretching to someone who’s setting up.”

She sighed, “It could’ve been you know, if you hadn’t fucked up.”

“Thanks, I honestly didn’t know that.”

She gave me the evil glare as she handed me two tees that the girls would hit balls off of, directing, “Bring them to the batting cages.”

I retorted sarcastically, “Yes ma’am.”

And so I did, and I helped Megan set up everything while the girls stretched and threw to each other. I was looking forward to leaving, because it was hot and humid, and I just wanted to take a nap. But yet, here I was, at the fucking softball field watching hot girls run around the green.

Some of them had managed to catch my attention, and I knew I would enjoy this a little more than I expected. According to Megan, I was now an assistant, and would have to attend practice, meetings, and games.

Oh the joy.

So I would be spending a lot of time with these girls, and she even advised me to try to get along with them. I didn’t know how well that part was going to work out, but I knew I would try my best.

Then soon enough I was assisting Megan as she hit balls to the outfield players, and I would be catching them for her.

A ball popped my glove as I tossed it to Megan for her to hit, “So, you had to be pretty good to be picked to assist our team.”

Megan nodded as she hit a pop-up to the next girl in line, “Yea, I don’t like to toot my own horn but, I was pretty decent.”

I pressed, “How decent?”

“I was voted MVP my sophomore, junior, and senior year.”

Damn, I didn’t expect that.

I nodded, “Yea, you were pretty decent.”

She laughed as the girl threw the ball into my glove, allowing her eyes to switch to me. She responded, “Thanks.”

Suddenly I realized maybe Blair was right, and it would be good for me to do this with Megan. We hadn’t fought all day, and for some reason I felt as if we were bonding a little bit, which was what Blair had predicted in the first place.

It was kind of nice.

I knew once I was out Blair would also be blowing up my phone asking if Megan and I had hot, dirty sex in the dugout. Then I would be annoyed for a second, and then laugh it off.

The only thing I was worried about was having to wake up early as fuck Saturday morning and have to be here. It was one thing fucking with my week days, but fucking with my weekends was not cool.

Then Megan spoke, “So, how good were you when you made the team your freshmen year?”

I felt my mood heighten at the mention of my glory days, before I fucked everything up. I shrugged nonchalantly, “First freshmen picked, also only freshmen to receive a varsity uniform and actually play.”

She nodded, “Nice, I didn’t even have a varsity uniform when I was a freshman.”

I smiled, “Does that make me better than you?”

“No, because I actually stayed on the team for the rest of my high school career.”

I rolled my eyes, “That’s a low blow.”

“Sorry.”

“Sure you are.”

Then suddenly a weak throw was made, and I knew if I didn’t react quick the ball would bounce and hit Megan. I took off, feeling my quick reflexes kick in as I stepped in front of her, back-handing a catch as Megan stepped back and out of my way.

I turned to her, tossing her the ball with an arrogant smirk on my face, “You’re welcome.”

She gave me a sarcastic smile, “Thanks. That was actually a pretty decent catch.”

I shrugged it off as I took my place next to her again, “Yea well, I’m pretty decent too, Megan.”

~ ~ ~ ~

Practice ended around 5:00, which I was okay with considering I had been here an hour and a half already. I knew practices wouldn’t be that short when the season stated getting closer, so I knew to enjoy it while I could.

Jeez it was like I was back on the team.

The girls had picked up mostly everything, but Megan and I were left alone to pick up the rest of the balls from the outfield after a short hitting practice. She tossed a ball to me, “You did good today.”

I nodded, “Thanks, do I get a reward?”

She looked at me as she smiled, obviously hearing the flirtatious tone in my voice. She tossed me the last ball, walking over to me slowly as she allowed me to take in her body. It was weird, that look she gave me, like she was undressing me with her eyes. I didn’t know if it was the narcissist in me or if she really was checking me out, but either way her attention was on me, and I loved it.

She picked up the bucket of balls and shoved it into my chest, “A bucket of balls is your reward.”

I frowned, “But Megan, you know I don’t like balls… I like puss-”

“Oh God please don’t Sam.”

I let the word pop on my lips, “Pussy.”

She groaned, “Ah, you’re so vulgar!”

I smiled as we walked back to the equipment shed, “You’ll get used to it.”

She sighed heavily as I placed the bucket in the shed, allowing Megan to pull down the door and lock it. She smiled, “I think we’ve had a successful day Sam, and we haven’t fought once.”

I nodded, “I know, I’m still getting over the shock.”

She shoved me as we locked up the rest of the stuff, crossing the street and preparing to go our separate ways. There was something different between us, and I didn’t know whether or not I considered it good or bad. We were getting along, which was something that was still fairly new, but was that a good thing?

I figured it was a good thing for Shawn, because he and Megan had this weird friendship-lover relationship, and when I got along with the girls it made him happy. I also figured it could be bad because, well, maybe Blair was also right about me liking Megan a little bit more than a teacher.

I never considered her a friend, but in this moment she felt like one, which was a bit scary.

She knew more about me than most people, which bumped her above the acquaintance status, but she wasn’t a good friend I texted in my free time. It was weird, this thing we had, but I tried my best not to over-analyze it.

Then she spoke, “Don’t forget to do your homework, Sam.”

I smiled, waving my hand, “Ah, if I forget I’ll just change my grade later.”

“That’s really not funny.”

I rolled my eyes, “It was so funny.”

She peered at me with her arms crossed, smiling a little bit as she nodded, “See you tomorrow.”

I nodded, responding without thinking, “Looking forward to it.”

And then I walked off, leaving Megan to stare at me as I drove off out of the parking lot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.7K 31
Logan is a 17 year old who just started her senior year with her best friend Camren. The teachers see Logan as a class clown and trouble maker, the b...
545K 15.4K 20
Everything changes for Katy as she moves to a new school in her final year, her friends, her home, her new English teacher Miss Jackson who smells li...
2.4M 82.3K 41
~COMPLETED~ GirlxGirl / TeacherxStudent. ~ ~ ~Being one of the most popular girls in high school, Kate Brooks thinks her life is perfect. She has mon...
526K 10.7K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...