Sorceress

By Freya_38

"It's going to be difficult to get away from your uncle's kingdom. I could make it easier for you, I could ma... More

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AGARTHA (Iselen P.O.V)
FALL (Iselen P.O.V)
FUGITIVE (Iselen P.O.V)
A LITTLE BIT OF MAGIC (Ruby P.O.V)
THE INN (Ruby P.O.V)
PREPARATIONS (Iselen P.O.V)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (Ruby P.O.V)
THE CAPTAIN'S DAUGHTER (Ruby P.O.V)
THE BITE (Ruby P.O.V)
MY TURN (Iselen P.O.V)
WE ARRIVE TO KERYS (Iselen P.O.V)
THE TRAP (Iselen P.O.V)
BREAKFAST WITH STRAWBERRIES (Iselen P.O.V)
MISSING (Ruby P.O.V)
KYTE (Iselen P.O.V)
SIDE EFFECTS (Iselen P.O.V)
EAST (Iselen P.O.V)
TOURIST GUIDE (Iselen P.O.V)
DINNER (Iselen P.O.V)
THE LIBRARY (Ruby P.O.V)
GOODBYE (Ruby P.O.V)
THE LIAR (Iselen P.O.V)
THE DUNGEON (Ruby P.O.V)
THE RESCUE (Iselen P.O.V)
THE SHIP (Ruby P.O.V)
NANIWA (Ruby P.O.V)
TIAN (Iselen P.O.V)
NAOMI (Iselen P.O.V)
KEIJI (Ruby P.O.V)
THE SANCTUARY (Iselen P.OV)
HOME SWEET HOME (Ruby P.O.V)
THE DATE (Iselen P.O.V)
Author's note. Important!!!
Author's note!
BACK TO AGARTHA (Iselen P.O.V)
SOMNIUM (Iselen P.O.V)
WAKE UP (Ruby P.O.V)
BACK HOME (Ruby P.O.V)
NEW LIFE (Iselen P.O.V)

THE PARTY (Ruby P.O.V)

4.2K 191 97
By Freya_38

- Very pretty...

Madhya's Royal Palace shines lit up with burning torches and it reflects on the lake like it's floating among stars, highlighting the central tower where the throne room is located. Placing my hand on Iselen's waist, I guide her to go upstairs following other nobles of the kingdom. The torches' light is also reflected in the jewels and the bright coloured dresses with blinding flashes. I look down at my feet while climbing the stairs... I feel weird dressed like this, I tend to cover my skin as much as I can when I'm outdoors but it's night now and I have to adhere to the protocol and dress code of the Court. I'm wearing loose-fitting pants made of soft aquamarine silk, a belt incrusted with precious stones and a sleeveless shirt with a very low neckline made of translucent silk embroidered with silver that matches the pants, strappy sandals, long necklaces made of silver with sapphires along with some bracelets on my wrists and arms. It's been a long time since I didn't feel so exposed in public, I'm pretty sure that my nipples can be seen through this very fine fabric... but nobody seems to care here.

- Wow! This is beautiful...

It's funny she should say that. No doubt that the massive throne room covered floor to ceiling with marble inlaid with rock crystal is amazing but it cannot be compared with the effect that Iselen caused on me when she came out of our room dressed for the party. She took my breath away and I needed a few minutes to breathe normally again... luckily I can't die suffocated. The silk dress that wraps her body and one of her arms matches my clothes but it's a darker aquamarine shade. It's completely embroidered in silver thread till the point I thought that the delicate fabric could be torn apart because of its weight when I bought it. She's also wearing silver and sapphire jewels on her hair, ears, neck, arms, wrists, fingers and even on her ankles, however she seems modest compared to the amount of jewellery that other women is wearing here... I don't understand how they're able to walk with that weight on their limbs. I blink shocked when one of the ladies of the Court passes by me and I notice that, under her translucent blue silk shirt, her pierced nipples with earrings on them are clearly visible. I stare at Iselen with an eyebrow raised... maybe I could convince her...

- No way. That's not going to happen – she answers me worried.

I smile mischievously and nod at her. I spot king Gana sitting on his throne in the middle of the room and I push slightly my girl in that direction, it's time for her to meet him. Despite his mature age he looks pretty good, his skin glows like bronze under the torches light highlighting his golden jewels and white teeth. He isn't young but he isn't an old man either and he keeps in shape because he's an enthusiast of hunting activities. We wait our turn to greet him in line with the rest of aristocrats while I stare at him chatting amicably with everybody.

- He seems very kind – Iselen whispers next to me.

- He's very kind, sometimes he's so sweet, friendly and smiling that it seems unnatural. I think this attitude is part of his job, he has a reputation for being a good and wise ruler, outgoing and kind, so he needs to keep a grin on his face every time he's with his subjects whatever happens and never loses his temper. It's like a facade behind which he's hidden. I think it has something to do with his father, he was a great warrior but cruel and his people ended up revolting against him so this king tries to avoid his subjects disaffection being extremely kind, sometimes he's even sickeningly sweet.

- The opposite of my uncle...

Fat Bastard... I wonder how he's doing. He must have his liver so intoxicated by now that his skin must look yellow like a lemon. My girl doesn't know it but I've used his name to gain access to the Court. The king welcomes with open arms all kind of researchers and provides accommodation and free access to the library for them but he doesn't invite them to these kinds of parties. I could have convinced him with my vampire charm but I didn't need it, I just said that my partner is the niece of a king and, even if she's from a kingdom far away, he granted us access. If someone of royal blood comes to visit your kingdom, the right thing to do is to grant him an audience and king Gana seems obsessed with complying with the protocol rules down to the last detail.

Despite her tight dress, Iselen does an impeccable curtsy keeping her back straight, rising elegantly and causing the courtiers to let out muffled words of appraisal while some women look at her enviously. An odd feeling oppresses my chest and I frown confused... but all of a sudden I understand and a wide smile spreads across my face: I'm proud of her... it's been centuries since the last time I felt something like this and I didn't recognize it at first. When I focus my attention again on my surroundings I realize that my girl is answering politely the King's questions about our trip, if she likes the kingdom and if she's enjoying her stay. Fortunately, people here are really open minded and they don't care about two women having a relationship. It's pretty obvious that the monarch is dazzled by my girl, he can't keep his eyes of her except to look at me smiling from time to time. He's even taken her by her hand and is rubbing the back with her fingers with all the kindness of an old grandpa. Apparently, this is a rare honour and the nobles that fill up this room are whispering shocked.

- I'm so happy that Ruby Rose has chosen my library to study, her knowledge is so vast and it's always a pleasure to talk to her about all kinds of matters – I smile and nod at the King to thank him for his words – However, she spends so much time reading our old manuscripts that you must be bored at home, my dear. Would you like to know a bit more about our temples? Or maybe go to the textile and jewellery market? I have the perfect solution for this problem...

The King waves slightly his hand with dignity and a boy steps forward from the crowd. He's young, in his early twenties I think, tall and slim, with big dark brown eyes and a blindly white smile: he's got his father's good looks. He dresses in emerald green silk with golden thread embroidery; that means he's a member of the Royal Family since everyone else must wear silver adorned clothes to this kind of official event at the palace. He bows with respect before his father and then before us.

- My son Nandi will be your tourist guide in my kingdom while Ruby works in the library. He can show you all the places you're interested in.

- It would be an honour to escort you – the boy says looking at us with a smile on his face. As a precaution, I stare at him through my magical power: there're no sights of negative energy, hostility or violence. He seems to be a good boy, just a little bit restrained... probably this Court events are new to him since he's young and he's worried about making a mistake, that's why he's so cautious with his words and gestures. I smile at the King.

- Your Majesty is very kind, I'm pretty sure Iselen will enjoy the opportunity of visiting your beautiful capital – My girl smiles politely by my side, confirming my words, and the monarch waves goodbye to us kindly.

The throne room is round, the perfect shape to keep the nobles always in movement circling the King so we join the crowd and walk slowly arm in arm, greeting those who speak to us here and there. I remain vigilant since I'm not used to feel so exposed to public eyes but, after the King's courtesy and attentiveness to my partner, the rest of the Court seems willing to accept us with open arms and a wide smile.

- Ruby, it's too hot in here, can we go out? – Iselen uses her hand as a fan and seems uneasy.

- Of course – I answer frowning and leaving my glass of ice tea on the first table I find.

A door leads to a stone terrace lit with torches and overlooking the lake and the exuberant native forest. Unfortunately, it's also packed with aristocrats enjoying the fresh air. Iselen takes a look around and she walks towards one side turning a corner: here, the platform of the terrace is narrower, barely lit and there're no people around. My girl takes a deep breath and leans her back on the cold granite wall while she stares at the starry sky. I'd rather look at her... She clears her throat and mutters:

- Ruby...

- Mmmm?

- Do you know that it's been six months since the day I knocked on your door with my sprained ankle? Today is the day... our anniversary?

- Seriously? – I ask shocked - It's amazing how quickly time moves. To be honest I'm not good at remembering dates, when you live for so many years all days seem the same for you...

- I understand it but I remembered the date and... I wanted you to know that these past months have been the best months of my life. Well, it's not that I've lived for so long or I've had a lot of experiences but...

- Yes? – I smile inwardly when I realize she's blushing.

- Ruby – she swallows hard while she stops looking at the ground, she lifts her head and looks at me – When you asked me if I wanted to go with you and live adventures... I'm glad I accepted and I mmm... - I stare at her confused, I don't understand why she seems shy all of a sudden – Ruby I... I love you.

The last word was barely a whisper and without my vampire ear I wouldn't have been able to hear her. Fuck! My heart has skipped a beat, I'm sure about that, but my tongue seems paralyzed inside my mouth due to the shock. I've never expected her to admit something like that so soon and directly and I don't quite know how to react, I feel overwhelmed listening to those words for the first time since my brother's death. Iselen looks at the ground ashamed, as if she regrets what she's said when she's realized that I'm not going to answer. "No!" I yell scared in my mind, I don't want her to think that I don't love her, it's just that... I don't know what to say, there's a lump in my throat and I can't...

Stepping forward I hold her tight between my body and the stone wall and I lock my lips with hers, my tongue goes deep in her mouth till I tear a moan from her throat. If I can't say it at least I can show her the way I feel. Heat explodes between us, running through our skins like a wave, when I slide my hand over the silk that covers her thigh till I rub her buttock. I think we'd be able to melt the stone behind her and turn it into lava. I kiss her again, my tongue dancing lustfully with hers till I feel Iselen gasping into my mouth and her fingernails clawing my nape. I slide my lips towards her neck, nibbling at the soft skin so she can breathe again but all of a sudden I feel her hands on my shoulders shoving me and forcing me to step back. Shocked, I obey her trying to catch my breath. "What the hell...?"

- I have a present for you.

Confused, I stare at my girl while she takes off the fabric that covers her arm and starts unbuttoning the silver buttons of her aquamarine silk shirt till the garment hangs open showing the soft and perfect curves of her breasts and between them... a beautiful tattooed rose, with its petals half opened, long stem and little leaves: the lines are perfectly drawn on such a delicate background and it's big enough to adjust to the space but not so big that looks cheap. I look straight into Iselen's eyes shocked while she smiles, blushing slightly.

- How do you...?

- Long time ago you told me that you'd love to see me with a tattoo like this and I thought that this was the perfect occasion. I looked for the spell in one of your books, Lucifer helped me, and I've been practicing on the skin of a piece of pork because the spell is difficult and my hand shook – Damn cat! He's good at keeping secrets – This tattoo is not permanent, I never finished the spell. I didn't dare because I didn't know if you'd like the design or you'd like to change it or make it bigger or... I might make a mistake so... I you like it...

Quietly, I step forward forcing Iselen to lean her back on the wall behind her again and I kiss her, biting her lips and shoving my tongue deeply inside her mouth to stifle the moan that she lets out when feeling the burn of my hand over her tattoo, making it permanent on her skin. With a last bite on her delectable lower lip I pull away to look at the drawing, cupping her breasts with my hands and pinching her nipples at the same time. My girl holds her breath and closes her eyes but she opens them immediately when she feels me stepping back. She stares at me confused.

- Six months already... Time flies, doesn't it? – I shake my head, lost in my thoughts – But you're right: this is a date that deserves to be remembered, no doubt. And that's why I'm so lucky that I have this thing into my pocket... "Purely by chance" of course.

I take a little bag of black silk out of my pants pocket and I shake it in front of her face. She opens her eyes wide in surprise and burst into laughing.

- You remembered it! And here I am thinking that I was so smart because I was able to hide my tattoo.

- Babe, you'll have to live at least a couple of centuries to be as smart as I am – grinning, I look at her after she snatches the bag from my hand, she pulls the cord and turns the bag upside down. A simple gold chain with an oval ruby pendant the size of her thumb falls on the palm of her hand.

- It's beautiful... - she holds her breath mesmerized by the flashes of red fire that the torches get from the gemstone. Slowly, I place the chain around her neck and fasten the clasp on her nape while talking:

- It belonged to my mom, my dad gave it to her as a present the day I was born and she chose my name at that very moment. I was meant to be just Rose, like my grandma.

- I feel honoured to wear it... Ruby... - she rubs her fingers on the gemstone which looks perfect between her breasts and she slides them lower till they graze her new tattoo – Rose... I carry you on my skin.

- You always carry me on your skin – I whisper against her lips when I hold her tight against the stone wall – and inside you with every single drop of blood you drink from my wrist. I'm always with you...

Iselen's lips lock with mines, our tongues dancing in sync, licking greedily inside our mouths. A single moan tears from her throat when she feels the embroidery work of my shirt grazing her sensitive nipples and my hands grasp harshly her hips involuntarily in response to take her closer to my pelvis. Mumbling over her neck skin, with a little gesture of my hand, I wrap us in a shadow spell: if a noble of the Court comes here he won't be able to see us or hear us. I bite her soft skin with great care and I suck till a purple mark is clearly visible on her neck, it won't last long since my blood running through her veins can heal bruises in minutes, but I feel so much pleasure seeing the hickey there... Iselen tangles her hands in my hair and brings my face to her mouth again, kissing me and grinding her body against mine till I let out a groan. Suddenly, with a quick movement she forces me to turn and lean my back on the cold surface of the wall while she bites my lower lip with a little too much pressure than is needed. I smile mockingly when I feel her dominant outburst, she knows that if she can pull my strings like that is because I'm letting her. I place my arms around her waist and I hold her tight.

- Show them! – She whispers sternly, I frown confused – Your fangs, Ruby. Show them.

I do as she told me and I let my sharp fangs show a little bit shocked with her request, despite Iselen trust in me I know that my vampire nature still makes her feel nervous sometimes. I don't understand her intentions... With the greatest care, the tip of her tongue rubs the whole length of one of my fangs making me moan so high that it's almost a scream. She slides her hand on my crotch and smiles smugly when she feels the wet silk: she knows that she just found out my weak spot. The tip of her tongue rubs the other fang while she keeps her hand on my core, feeling the heat exploding in my folds and my juices soaking the fabric. I start breathing erratic when I feel her wrapping her lips around one of my fangs and sucking gently, my hips buck against her hand while I gasp but she keeps her fingers still. She only moves her tongue in circles around my fang sending sparks of fire down my spine and making my pussy clench with every graze. This is a strange feeling... actually I feel... weak and submissive under her hands but I don't care because mi mind is blinded with lust.

Iselen places her tongue under one of my fangs and lets the sharp tip slide over the surface of her flesh opening a little wound, drawing a single drop of blood. Then she kisses me deeply, her tongue rubbing the drop of blood over my own tongue. Her strawberry taste explodes in my mouth and makes me lose control, whining against her lips and convulsing with a short but very intense orgasm on the hand she keeps still over my core. I pull away to catch my breath, tilting my head back and leaning it on the stone wall while the stairs in the sky look blurry. "What the hell....?" Suddenly, I realize that tears are running down my cheeks. Fuck, I've never felt something like this before, so intense and intimate.

I notice that Iselen is sliding her open mouth along my neck, licking my cleavage skin. Her nimble fingers unbutton my shirt but I can't stop her, I have no strength. "What is this woman doing to me... why I'm feeling like this?" My thoughts vanish from my mind when I feel her lips sucking my nipples greedily, jumping from one to another while her hands slip to my hips and she starts unbuttoning my pants. The silk lands in a crumpled pile around my ankles and I feel a shiver running down my spine when the gemstone belt touches my waist hot skin. With one last slightly aggressive bite on my nipple, Iselen falls down to her knees before me and brushes my sensitive clit with her tongue making me wince. I can't open my feet due to the pants but I move my knee away making more room for her, my girl takes advantage of my movement to enter me deeply with her tongue, collecting the juices of my last orgasm. Her moan against my core makes my whole body vibrate making surface my aggressive nature.

Iselen's dominant moment is over. I tangle my hands in her hair harshly and I dig my fingers into her scalp holding her firmly against my crotch. Leaning my shoulders on the wall, I move my pelvis forward making sure that I make further contact with her mouth and I start grinding. My girl swirls her tongue like a pro over my wet folds, circling my clit, suckling it and sending sparks of fire through my veins. I did this... I showed her how to do that, she's good at giving pleasure with her mouth thanks to me... the poor shy princess is now a goddess of lust... the thought makes me hornier while I rub my pussy against her mouth aggressively. Keeping one hand tangled on her hair, I place the other one under her chin holding her jaw to keep her in her place while my hips buck without control. Iselen sticks her tongue out and keeps it still for me, letting me finding my own pace and moving it wherever I want it. My pants echo through the lake while I feel my juices and her saliva slipping from her chin to my fingers.

My movements become more and more erratic while I reach my peak forcing my girl to move her tongue shyly to keep the rhythm. Holding her tight, I rock my hips moving my core over her mouth, I don't care if she can't breathe... pleasure is building up too much... I need... Fluttering my pelvis, grinding against her face, I send an order to her body with my mind while my eyes turn slightly red. Two of her fingers move on their own will and she can't stop them, they enter my pussy deeply while I convulse on them, shattering against her face. Iselen brushes her tongue aggressively over my clit, prolonging my orgasm and tearing a loud cry from my throat. The water on the edge of the lake closer to us starts boiling and two carps surface floating dead. I collapse on the wall gasping while I release my girl from my tight grip. Iselen leans her forehead on my pelvis, breathing heavily... I feel her breath fanning my skin. I slide my hand from her hair to her nape and I pull her slightly to my body. I tilt my head back again, leaning it on the stone wall. Stars are still blurry over me...

- Happy Anniversary – I whisper. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.4K 21
Not an ordinary fairy tale...
1.8K 151 21
"But at the same time that means leading you to potential danger. I don't want to lead you to any blood-sucking monster that way. I know you won't le...
1.8K 278 28
How much shit can a person go through before they're truly dead on the inside?" Life is a challenging journey. It can be even more difficult when thr...
22.2K 1.6K 68
Magic amplifies feelings, feelings amplify magic. Users of magic should be careful that their heads are cool and their hearts are calm when using mag...