Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Salty Little Bitch

13.2K 623 324
By Flowerpetal031

"Excuse me, you want us to do what?" Henry sassed like the salty little bitch that he was. 

"I didn't stutter" I hissed over at him. 

I was currently standing the the hallway, facing Henry, Moth, and The Knot, after I had just sprinted after them once Raymond finally released us from his dinner from Hell. 

...Okay maybe not sprinted, but I sped walked at a solid 6.

The Knot nodded, "I'll do it, as long as you continue to keep your promise to me, yes?" he asked looking at me expectantly. 

I sighed, "yes, yes, I'm still working on it. You have my word" I replied. 

Not like I could even back out of it now. 

Incase he hadn't noticed I was on Cirron's fucking hit list. 

Eventually he was going to get to me, and eventually it was going to be all out war. 

He nodded, "I'll get packed now" he smiled before nodding and walking off. 

One down, two more to go. 

"So you expect us to just up and leave to help you after we just arrived here? This is suppose to be our vacation" Henry snapped. 

I turned away from him, ignoring him completely, "How about you, Mo? You do this for me and I'll owe you a favor, anything you want ... besides my first child, or some other deranged shit like that" I smiled brightly up at him. 

He gave me one of his easy smiles with a nod, "deal. But I won't forget that favor, Katrina, I'll call it in eventually" he smiled before turning and walking off to his room to pack. 

Did I kind of feel bad for making them leave? 

Not really. 

If we are being honest, this place is a glorified prison with a warden who like to dye their hair and stare at themselves. 

And I thought I was in love with myself. 

Raymond crushes me by a long shot. 

I stare down Henry's angry little face. God he needed a girlfriend, or a fucking clue. The man was straight up delusional on so many levels. 

He wasn't bad looking, don't get me wrong, strong, nice shoulder's, okay body, cute-ish face, when he wasn't talking. 

I turned around to look at Blue leaned against the wall, a bored expression on his face as he looked at his perfectly manicure nails. 

The man was a wet dream walking. 

How Henry thought I would even physically be able to pick him over Blue was mind boggling, if you take their personalities out, because to be honest, they both are pretty shitty individuals, but just the looks, Henry looked like a cute high school crush that you have. 

Blue looked like the man you somehow lose your panties for in a grocery aisle. 

No competition, people! 

But I'm not an extremely vain bitch, personality does count. 

And while Blue does score a solid 4 on that scale, deducting points for lost of sanity, and homicidal tendencies, along with his inability to  be fucking nice. 

Henry gets a 2. 

Not only does the boy have clingy and delusional tattooed on his wide forehead, but he also is starting to show me how much of a sore loser he was. I've denied the boy more times than I can count, and yet he still keeps preaching to me about how much happier he would have made me. 

Please. 

As if. 

Anyone who complains more than I do is a solid no go for me, there can only be one of those bitches on a ride, and I took my seat first. 

I won't even add in the last name. 

Everyone calling me a TOT. 

Thahoe over there. 

Not even a full THOT. 

The jokes would never end. 

"Henry, I get that you wanted a chance that I'm pretty sure I specifically said you would never get, but understand your pain. I'm an amazing catch-" I started. 

"Here we go" Blue's snarky reply came from behind me. 

"-that anyone would be lucky to get. I mean, I snagged a millionaire, I can see why you want me. I really do. But sometimes, in life, we get the short stick, or we don't even get a stick at all. Now, Henry, I'm going to need you to stop being a whiny bitch, go pack your shit and head back to my home. I'm hoping we can come to some kind of compromise, but if we can't, you should know I'm completely fine with having that sour asshole behind me break most of your bones in your body until you decide to do what I say. Your choice though" I smiled brightly at his slack face. 

"Oh now I'm allowed to break bones? Since when did I become your lackey?" Blue deadpanned as he walked up and stood next to me, his head cocked as he looked at Henry's slowly paling face. 

I rolled my eyes at his statement, such a drama queen. 

"I'll even let you break his ribs" I smiled over at Blue, who's eyes actually lit up. 

Sociopath. 

Henry immediately put his hands up, "okay! I'll do it, there's no reason to get violent" he snapped. 

"Oh there's always a reason to get violent" Blue smirked. 

I smiled brightly, "aww thank you, Henry, this really means a lot that you've agreed to help me. I really appreciate it, now hurry up. Remember to text Blue when you get there, and if you fail, I'll probably help him murder you slowly, got me?" 

Henry gave me a strained look, "what do I get again?" he asked nervously. 

"Blue will owe you a favor" I waved him off, while Blue's neck snapped down at me. 

"What?" he demanded. 

"He's helping your brother!" I defended while Blue looked ready to try to strangle me. "Now hurry up Henry, and remember keep us updated" I winked as I grabbed Blue's arm and pulled him back towards our wing of the palace. 

"I don't want to do that knob any fucking favors" Blue hissed down at me as we continued to try to make it back to his room. 

"We need that Knob to help us out. Shit is falling apart at the seams Blue. There Universe is screwing us sideways ... with no lub-" I shuttered to a stop, thinking it fully through. 

Everyone was going through some shit right now. Every single one of the people that we depended on the most in shitty times like these, was in some really horrible situation. More horrible than they usually ever got in. 

"What is it?" Blue asked me, his head tilted as he probably shifted through my mind, trying to figure out the pieces I was stringing together. 

"We all have pretty shitty luck, right?" I asked him, he shrugged, "I mean all of us, Aria, Cha, Bonnie, Sasha, and Trina's kind of an outlier because of-" he shot me a dark look, "things, anyway, but, our luck aways seems to even out" I say. 

Blue gives me a bored look, "you mean we fuck the system and do things our way, then yes, our luck evens out" he replied. 

"Then why isn't this time?" I asked him. He paused, "I mean think about it, even we the girls and I left all you guys, and we were in that shit storm we were still all able to link up and bring that building down. Together we accomplished that with minimal issues" I continued. 

Blue narrowed his eyes at me, "you think someone is fucking us?"

I gave him a dead look, "yes, but think about it. Aria's deadbeat parents all of a sudden show up, the same time Snake and Bonnie are pretty much being held in prison cells. Bonnie can't even get a trail and Snake is about to be put on a high profile case, for crashing a car. And something weird is happening with Trina and Glare. Not even a call?" I said as I looked at him. 

He seemed to roll the idea around, "but who would fuck with them?"

"It wasn't just us who stopped Lee, Blue, even though we were star players-"

"You fell off a sky scraper" he deadpanned. 

"Minor details" I waved him off, "but it wasn't just us Blue, you and I would have been spread way to fucking thin fighting everyone off. We needed them, they're all apart of our team. No fucking way I would have been able to even get you from Cirron without those girls, and that escape would have been shit without everyone else, and I think someone knows that" I reply back to him. 

The more I thought about it, the more I knew I was right. 

"Cha and Vapor?" Blue asked. 

It clicked, "someone had to have figured it out and planted the idea in Cha's head to get married. Someone is trying to literally separate all of us from one another, so we'll be so dysfunctional that-"

"That we won't have a fucking chance when the real fight happens" Blue nodded. 

My eyes grew, "holy shit" I hissed at him. 

"What?"

"Us! Blue, even you and I aren't as tight knit as before. Someone's been fucking with us-" I started. 

"Your evil Nana is at the top of my list" he spat. 

But what would Nana K gain from fucking with all of us? 

"It could be anyone, her crazy ass, or Cirron" I shrugged. 

"Or Rhett, hell even Knotty back there is on the list. The two idiots who took you away from everyone else, allowed for this shit storm to even happen" he said as he rubbed his hands down his face. 

"Not powerful enough, maybe someone controlling them, but that could be anyone" I sighed running my hand through my hair, feeling the stress land on my shoulders. 

Blue took a step closer to me, his strong hand gripping my chin forcing me to look up at him, "don't stress, someones fucking with us, we know it now. Nothing else is going to separate us again, okay? You and me are here together, you've got me, and I've got you. So stop stressing, you and me, we've got this" he whispered lowly as he bore his gorgeous eyes into my own. 

I wanted to lean in and kiss him. 

I really wanted to, I missed that feeling of electricity that consumed my whole body when our lips touched. 

Even the sparks that was tickling my skin from his hand touching me were only a small glimpse of what he could really make me feel. 

And shit did I miss him. 

But something was holding me back. 

I was terrified. 

Absolutely terrified. 

We were failing, over and over. 

He was making decisions without me that were causing us to keep getting pulled further and further apart, and even though I trust him with my life, I'm not sure I can continue to trust him with my heart. 

He said all the right things. 

He was saying everything I needed to here, but I felt so afraid to cross back over into his arms yet. 

Because I could not take another hit from Blue Doom. 

His face seemed to harden as he comprehended my thoughts, without even crossing into my mind. 

He pulled back, "I fucked up" he said looking down at me, his face hard. 

"I fucked up, too" I whispered back, my eyes stuck on his. 

He ran his hand over his face, showing his frustration, "you wouldn't have, if I hadn't first. You came for me, Katrina. You crossed over fucking hell water to come get me, you fucking saved me. I know I don't always say the mushy shit, but I not only love the shit out of you, but I respect the fuck out of you. 

"Blue-" I started my throat tightening. 

He ignored me, putting his hand up to quiet me, "you did the impossible for me, you came and got me, and I value you for that. No one has ever done something like that for me, and I know I fucked up with your heart. I swore to you I would take care of it, and I know you think I haven't done that, but I know you Katrina Justice. From inside to out, I know your soul, because its the other half to mine, alright? So you may not have granted me your, surprisingly hard to gain, forgiveness, but I'm not going anywhere, I'm getting it back, your trust. You can bet everything on that" he finished, a determination in his eyes. 

He meant that. 

And fuck I was about to cry again. 

I gave him my watery smile as I peered up at him. He rolled his eyes as he looked down at me, even though his lips fought to not smile, "now can me move, and go torture that bitch? I'd rather walk away from this spot where I've clipped my balls and handed them to you" he sighed. 

I beamed up at him, falling into step with him as we continued back to our wing of the palace. 

"We both you gave me your clipped balls a long time ago" I laughed as he threw his arm over my shoulder, bringing my body into his own. 

"I gave you one of them" he clarified, his lips tugged up in that mischievous smile that makes me heart thump painfully, "I just handed you the other one, unfortunately" he sighed. 

"I just have to ask. How does it feel to be whipped?" I asked him mockingly. 

He chuckled darkly, "I could do that to you, add in some chains, then you'd know exactly how it feels" he whispered darkly as he squeezed my ass cheek, making me give him a dead look. 

"I hate you" I can't help but laugh loudly as he smirks, continuing to lead us further towards our destination. 

"Bullets, Katty" he smirks as we finally reach his room and he opens the door. 

I hate to admit the way my heart started to fucking twerk in my chest, but I'd be a liar if I said it didn't. 

I walked through the door, "how the in hell did I end up with you?" I asked slightly mystified as I turned and looked back at him. 

He smirked, "pretty sure you knocked yourself unconscious. That was the beginning, I believe". 

"We don't have discuss it" I roll my eyes, heading towards the bathroom, filling a bucket with freezing water, as Blue leaned against the door watching me.

"I do actually have some questions. Did you honestly think you were going to be able to beat me in a physical fight? What was the plan with the plank of wood?" he asked as he thought back on the beginning of the end. 

My head dropped as I glared over at him, "all I knew was I wasn't fucking running two blocks to my apartment, and I thought it would at least stun you enough for me to speed walk away". 

He just shakes his head in disbelief, "so I'm guessing the running into a wall wasn't apart of the original plan either?" he laughed. 

I glared over at him, "I have a fucking dent in my skull from that wall. And no, if anything I'm pretty sure that wall wasn't there when I first got there!"

"You hid on the side of it".

"And the bitch turned against me. Can we stop talking about my more embarrassing moments, that fucking video went viral because of you" I glared. 

His lip was breath taking, "you should be proud, you made over 30 million people piss themselves in laughter" he smirked. 

"You asshole" I hissed as I stomped past him with the bucket of water, and stormed towards the closet. 

Blue and I walked in, to find Lia still perfectly unconscious and tied up, sitting in a chair in the middle of the walk in closet. 

Even though Rhett had complained like a bitch, we had decided to keep Ira in his room, tied up. 

I poured the bucket of water over her head, watching as she blinked lazily around, trying to figure out where she was.

Blue stood behind me a dark smirk on his face as he watched.

Her eyes settled on me, hatred swimming in her eyes.

I gave her a huge smile standing tall over her, "wakey, wakey bitch. Time to answer some questions", I smiled.

Now, this would be fun.

"Hello Lia, how are you today? Lovely weather we are having" I smiled mockingly down at her. 

She started shaking violent as she tried to struggled out of her bonds, "yea, I tied those Hoe Warrior. Not even worth trying" Blue smirked from behind me. 

Her head hung in annoyance as she just glared from behind the duct tape on her mouth. 

I leaned down so we were level with one another, "if I take this tape off, and you make any noise above a 2, Lia, I will shove my foot down your piece of shit throat. Understand?" I asked her. 

Her eyes looked into mine, wondering if I would really do it, "not the bitch you fucked over anymore, Li, fucking try me. Give me a reason and you'll fucking regret it" I hissed lowly. 

She nodded slowly, her eyes still hard with hatred as she watched me yank the tape off her mouth. 

She winced, which gave me more pleasure than it probably should have, but lets be honest the woman sucks as an individual. 

"Wow Kat, kidnapping now are you? Looks like he isn't that great of an influence on you" she mocked as she licked her bleeding lips. 

Beating her down will go into my top ten moments in life. 

I sighed, "should I follow your influence and try to murder you? Just give me the go ahead and we can get started" I snapped back down at her, making her mouth snap shut. "Thats what I thought" I deadpanned as I looked at her. 

She looked the exact same, hair still perfectly shiny and gorgeous, hanging down to her back. Her flawless skin ... well if you ignore the scratched on her cheek and the bruising around her eyes, forehead, and chin, also minus the blood. But she still looked elegant as always. 

"What do you want Katrina?" she growled in annoyance. 

"Besides to watch you be eaten alive by fucking lions, I want information" I snorted. 

"I'm not telling you shit, think I would ever help you after what you did to Lee and I?" she spat. 

"The boyfriend you stole from me, then left to rot in jail?" 

"We were changing the world! Making it fucking better, all you had to do was sit there and die slowly. You always were a selfish bitch" she spit. 

I had to physically turn around to look at Blue, to make sure that I wasn't fucking crazy. Because that delusional ass bitch had just said that with so much passion that I honestly caught myself believing maybe I was in fact the crazy one. 

Blue even tilted his head, before giving me a quick shake of the head. 

I turned back towards Lia, "you sound fucking insane, whore" she just glared, "you don't honestly believe that your plan, that was founded by a Super, would actually get rid of all the other Supers, did you? You can't be that stupid to think that Cirron wouldn't kill you after you complete the plan and then do something much worse to all fucking people, with all that power" I asked her as she blinked at me like I was stupid. 

"Cirron would never kill me, he loves me" she sniffed indignantly. 

I kid you not I almost tipped the fuck over. 

I couldn't even move as I stared down at my ex-best friend. 

"What?" Blue asked completely baffled at this new found information. 

"He loves me!" she yelled at us, as we stood there blinking at her. 

I pivoted to look back at Blue in utter disbelief. 

"Were all your friends this stupid?" he asked me completely blown away. 

I blinked at him, "she was apart of the honor society, I didn't know she was secretly a moron" I threw my hands up, before looking back down at Lia. 

"Honor society?" Blue snorted, "oh, how the mighty have fallen". 

I peered down at Lia, "dude, he's like a million years old. Thats so disgusting" I look down at her while she turns her head away not facing us. 

"I've got to know, does the carpet match the drapes?" Blue asked from behind us. 

I turned around at his amused face, as he tries desperately not to laugh, "holy shit, how wrinkled do you think his balls are?" I ask him, nearly sending him falling over as he laughs. 

"He loves me, you two imbeciles, we are going to rule the world" she snapped. 

I turned back to her, "I thought you hated Supers?"

"Cirron isn't a Super, he's a visionary" she snapped back. 

I peered down at her confused, "with super powers, dumbass. I'm still so shocked, have you kissed him?" I asked baffled. 

She gave me a haughty look, "he's ten times better than that villain you keep around" she smirked. 

I turned back to look at Blue's face as she struggled to literally not cry. 

"Fifty bucks he taste like chalk", Blue snorted, as I tried not to full on laugh. 

I shivered, "he's so pale, and old. I couldn't even imagine seeing him naked" I whispered over to him. 

"He's glorious! Even in bed!" she snapped. 

I'm going to throw the fuck up and laugh at the same damn time. 

"Lia" I turn back to her, trying not to listen to Blue's choking, "I know we aren't best friends anymore, because you tried to continuously kill me and you fucked my boyfriend and stole him, while also trying to get him to kill me as well, but I'm going to give you some advice as though you weren't a homicidal bitch that I hate, okay?" 

I looked her dead in the eye, "you're so fucking stupid". 

Blue choked again. 

"Not only are you getting boned by a dinosaur that looks like a flour bag, but I'm 99.99 percent sure he's going to brutally murder you when he finds the time" I clapped my hands together standing up as she stared at me with her mouth dropped. 

"How can you say that to me?" she snapped. 

"Easily, because its true". 

"You don't know our love!" she wailed. 

"The man is in obsession mode over my Nana Katya, he tell you about her? The woman he loved so much that he murdered her children and husband then tried to murder her? Bitch your living in a lifetime movie" I snorted. 

She seemed to steel herself, "I don't believe you, your just jealous like you've always been" she snapped. 

I nodded, "I use to be jealous of you, but now I can see that deep down you're probably clinically dumb, ... not to mention you tried to kill me". 

"Enough of the girl talk" Blue said coming up beside me leering over Lia, who seemed to wilt under his glare, "we want answers, how are Raymond and Cirron connected?" he snapped. 

Lia suddenly started to actually look scared. 

Smart choice bitch. 

"I'm  not telling you-" she started. 

"You should know, that I have no problem with causing you serve physical pain-" Blue started. 

"You wouldn't dare hurt a woman!" she yelled up at him. 

I could help but laugh, even Blue smirked, "ask you friend" he nodded over to me. 

Lia looked over at me, "threw me off a building, electrocutes the shit out of me, slammed my face into a steering wheel, one time he even-" Blue cut me off with a look.

He turned back to Lia, "and I actually care about her. What do you think I'd do to the little bitch who nearly killed the love of my life, not to mention the cost in fucking damages that you caused to my damned building". 

He sounded more angry over the damages, but I won't comment on that. 

Lia blinked, "I fucking dare you" she spat looking nervous as hell, but strong willed. 

Blue just stared into her eyes, "fine" he shrugged. 

It happened so fast, I barely had time to react before he pinky finger was sticking off as a 90 degree angle on her hand. 

She just nearly started screaming in pure agony before Blue slammed his hand over her mouth, covering up her screams of pain. 

I won't lie, the room tilted for a second. 

Blue removed his hand from her mouth, "now you have nine other fingers, and who knows, I might just pull one too hard and it'll pop right off. Bet Cirron won't like a hand job without all five digits, am I right?" Blue mocked. 

Lia was struggling for breath, "okay, okay!" she cried. 

Blue easily snapped her finger back into place, making her hiss out in pain again. I guess he had only dislocated the thing. 

Got to give the bitch props at least she didn't pass out. 

I sure would have. 

"Raymond works for Cirron. Cirron gives Raymond protection and safety and luxury items in exchange for space" she wheezed out. 

"Space?" I asked. 

"For the experiments. Raymond does most of them, and with his powers, its damn near impossible for anyone to escape, not that they would ever have the chance" she continued on. 

"So Cirron sends ..." I started, still confused. 

"Cirron sends some captured Supers here for Raymond to hold and conduct experiments on" she snapped. 

"Why Raymond?" I asked her. 

"Raymond has the power to not only conjure things out a thin air, but he can transform into nearly anything. He can't leave the premises, and no one can leave here without his permission. Its impossible to get off this land with out him knowing or stopping you" she sighed. 

"Why is Raymond helping?" I asked. 

"I believe the deal was that if he helped, Cirron would release him", Lia muttered. 

Shit. "We are on one of Cirron's plains aren't we". 

"He created this place as a punishment for Raymond not joining him. He forces Raymond to stay here, its technically a prison" Lia sighed. 

Blue nodded slowly before pulling a needle out of his pocket, "whats-" before I could even finish my question he jams it into Lia's neck, immediately making her pass out. "Never mind then" I finished. 

Blue quickly drags me out the closet and shuts the door behind us, "this is bad, we need to get the others, and tell them" he snaps lowly. 

I nod rushing to the door, "we should head to Cha and Vape, first-" I cut short as I swing the door open to come face to face with a gorgeous brown haired beauty. 

She face is gorgeously tan, which only is enhanced by her thick brown hair that runs down to her waist. 

She's standing before me in a slinky night dress, that is dark red and honestly only makes her more alluring. 

She blinks at me confused, "who are you?" her accent is thick, she actually sounds a lot like-

"Diane?" his deep voice nearly pounds into the back of my head, nearly sending me face first into the ground. 

Did he just say that name that caused dread in my stomach all those months ago when we first met? 

"Oh you've got to be fucking with me" I hiss as Blue stands shocked beside me, looking at the beautiful smiling woman in front of us. 

"Blake! I've missed you" she sighs, her accented voice like honey as she stares up at Blue. 

Now, I'm the salty little bitch. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 0 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
14.9K 831 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...
754 52 13
"Let me die first or it's like I'll die twice." He tells me. I love him, my husband, more than I love myself. I love him more passionately than I th...