Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.

11.2K 598 299
By Flowerpetal031

I physically could only stare open mouthed at the three people I least expected to see. The last I had heard of Henry, was back at the house where Blue had left him. He had been pretty much useless when it came to tracking the Shadow down.

Not to mention the huge ass fight he had caused between Blue and I.

"Sorry I'm late, I got a little lost on my way here" that voice sounded out from behind Blue and I, making me whirl in my seat.

And there he was.

Fucking Corey.

He had tried to come to the hospital and visit.

He got vetoed.

He had called me after I was released and living with Blue, but I'd be damned if I answered any of his lying calls.

I still hadn't gotten around to calling him back, let alone actually forgiving his lying ass.

Just looking at him made me angry.

He came to a skidding halt as he looked up and met Blue and I's gaze.

If I thought Blue was on the trail to forgiving him, I was sorely mistaken as he took a deadly step in front of me, blocking Corey's wondering gaze at my face, "Kat?" he asked quietly.

This fucking place really is a collection of all my worst fucking enemies.

Blue and Corey just stood against one another, not that it would even be a real fight, since Blue looked like he could physically swallow Corey.

I grabbed the back of Blue's shirt, "hey, calm down. It's ... well fucked, but nothing we can do about it now" I hissed at the back of his head, as I tugged back on his shirt.

He only slightly relaxed his stance, but his eyes never left Corey.

"Katrina, I-I've been trying to get in contact with you for months" Corey sighed, like he could finally breathe after finding me.

"And I've been dodging you for months" I replied, as I yanked on Blue's shirt, pulling him along with me to the table, so we sat dead across from the Moth and Henry, with Ana sitting to my left and Rhett sat to Blue's right.

Like a soup of all the people we'd never want to see again sitting at the table.

"Well if this isn't a reunion" Carter's annoying ass voice sounded out, with Raymond sat at the head of the table with a fucking smile too large.

"Carter, remember when I broke your arm when you were 5?" Blue asked out.

Carter gave him a strange look, "yeah".

"You keep talking and I'm going to break something more precious than your arm" Blue hissed down at the table at his brother.

Carter glared as he shut up.

Scared little bitch.

"Well, guests, I see that we all know each other. Enjoy the feast" Raymond snaps his fingers making his servants appear, placing plates of steaming food in front of us.

"Who prepared this, again?" Raymond said with a tense smile, his eyes shooting over to Ana in fear.

"The Chef sir" one of the servants responded before disappearing.

I do not blame him.

"Maybe I could make breakfast tomorrow?" Ana smiles as she looks around the table at everyone.

Cha side eyes her, while Vapor's face stays completely emotionless.

"Oh fu-", Blue's hand grips my knee, nearly crushing it in his grasp, as he shoots me a look that clearly says shut up.

I turn away from him, only to come face to face with Henry, who is staring at me like a complete creep.

"You smell different" he comments.

Let me rephrase that, a complete fucking creep.

"I try to shower daily" I glare over at him as he continues to stare at me.

"I loved you" he stated confidently.

Blue snorts as he slowly sips his soup from his spoon.

I glare over at his smirking ass, "I'm highly fucking lovable" I hiss over at him.

"Admitting to myself that I loved you, felt like swallowing rusty nails" he replies in clear disbelief.

"Just because you were a bitch about your feelings doesn't mean everyone is" I snap back at him.

"Name three good qualities about yourself-" he starts.

Easy, "I'm highly-"

"-that aren't fucking delusional based" he cut me off laughing.

Fucking loser.

"If I suck so much, then why do you want me then, genius?" I smirk over at him, knowing I've got him.

"I must really hate myself deep down" he stated drily.

"Please, we both know you believe yourself to be the greatest thing since bread" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sliced bread. And it's true. I'm fucking amazing" he shrugs nonchalantly.

I narrow my eyes at him, "then why do you like me?"

"We've already discussed I'm a masochist" he muttered.

I opened my mouth to reply, only to be cut off by Henry, "we were having a conversation" he stated tartly.

"And now you aren't" Blue cut in, annoyed.

"Magical, isn't it" I add on, giving Henry a dead look.

"We were made for each other, Katrina" he urged looking at me like he couldn't believe me.

"I've honestly thought of you no more than one time since you passed out at that creepy house. And it was because Blue dropped you neck first on the ground, and I thought to myself, that shit hurts, thank god that's not my neck" I deadpanned.

He actually had the balls to look offended.

"We would have been happy" he snapped.

"You groped me at a party when I was drunk, then over paid a mercenary to not kill me. I don't even know your last name" I rolled my eyes dipping into my soup.

"It's Thahoe" he stated testily.

I nearly fucking choked.

I looked up at him baffled, while Blue turned his head to actually cough out a fucking laugh.

"Thahoe?" I asked him as he nodded. "You want my name to be Katrina Thahoe?" I asked open mouthed.

Blue choked.

Cha was literally trying to keep her laughs in.

Even Ana had the nerve to be laughing at my ass.

"I can't even continue a conversation with you, right now" I put my hand up looking away from Henry's baffled face.

"I would treat you much better than Doom does, I could have made you perfect" he sighed leaning back like I was a lost cause.

"I know nothing about you, you psycho, and I doubt you know much about me. What do you even do?" I asked him as I continued to shove the delicious soup down my throat.

I was starving.

As usual.

"I own a wedding planning business, and I work in the government" he shrugged.

I turned away from him, bored, "what about you, Knotty, what do you do when your not wearing that tight ass suit?" I smirked as I looked over his lean body covered in that dark green suit he wore.

"Outside of heroics, I am a Lawyer" he shrugged.

I nodded, my eyes lingering on his own, still trying to piece together what the hell he was doing here and why.

More important where was his daughter, Zara at?

I turned to Moth, his dark brown suit a lot less daunting than the moth wings and fur that covered his body when we first met.

My stomach is still rolling now when I think back on it.

"Long time no see" I gave him a tense smile.

He smirked back, "yes, you seem in much better spirits from when you jumped off a balcony to get away from me. Then ran me over with a truck" he finished.

Was that me?

Oh shit, yeah, I did run him over with that truck.

I gave a tense laugh, "any consolation, you were worth a shit ton of points" I offered meakly.

He chuckled good naturedly, "I guess that should be a compliment" he said.

He really was relaxed, chill. I like him.

"I guess I should apologize for freaking out on you the last time we saw each other. I probably would have gone with you if it weren't for the ... bug resemblance" I winced.

He beamed me with a huge smile, that had me unconsciously smiling back, "I guess I should have approached you differently" he chuckled.

"What's your name? That you're comfortable with giving" I smiled easily back at him.

Looks like everyone at this table isn't a complete dick.

"Moth" he replied back easily, a friendly smile on his face.

"Alright Mo, so what do you do?" I asked him nicely.

"Police officer" he smirked.

My whole smile dropped, "you wouldn't have happened to be there when I-"

"When you told the whole world that you were pregnant with satan's child? Or when you were there screaming at your Mother about raw dogging? Because I was there both times. And a few times before that where you came in with your parents or came to get your parents" he smirked.

Well then.

"Alrighty then-"

"Why'd you go to jail that once as a minor?" Blue asked me.

I looked over at him, "I thought you had all my files, stalker".

"I do, but the one where you were a minor doesn't give details" he shrugged.

"So you just asked the question to get more creepy details on me?" I asked him. He just stared at me waiting, "it was stupid, that instance was because my Mom made me the get away driver when she egged some house when I was 16 ... then there was a slight struggle with the police when they got there".

"Of course you got caught" Blue tutted at me.

"My Mom shoved me to the ground to give herself extra time to run. Said she would have the money to bail me out, but I wouldn't be able to bail her out. The psycho" I rolled my eyes.

"You have parents?" Raymond asked cutting into the conversation.

I tilted my head at him, "of course I do, how else would I have gotten here?" I asked him.

He gave me a huge creepy smile, "just questions of course" he stated.

Shadier than a damn palm tree.

The next meal was served, our soups quickly being taken away.

"So, Corey been working on anything new?" Cha asked him.

Corey cares very deeply for you, Rhett's voice echoed in my mind.

I tilted my head, looking past Blue to look at Rhett who was eating hid food quietly.

Yeah, well he's a lying nipple, I responded back, watching as Rhett's lips pulled up into a amused smile.

'Don't talk to him', Blue's voice rattled around in my head like a ping pong ball.

'Can you turn your volume down? And stop being a jealous toe' I linked back to him.

'We should probably discuss this new found ability we both have' he replied back in a minute or so.

'Where we can strangely hear each other's fucking thoughts? Nope, seems completely normal to me' I mocked back to him.

His foot banged into my ankle, just enough to let me know he was could and would kick me harder if I continued to tease him.

Such a bitch.

'What do you think caused it?' he asked me, as he continued to eat and pretend to listen to Corey.

Such a multitasker.

I can barely walk and mind talk to him at the same time.

So unfair.

'It could be your freaky mark on my body. Since we separated for a long period of time, the ability grew to adapt to us being far away, or it could be a side effect of our creepy dream invader sessions' I replied back to him.

Either way we look at it, whatever it was, it was connecting Blue and I on a deeper level. Something I'm not sure I was fully ready to fall into with him, just yet.

'Could be' was all he said back, 'why do you think Corey is here?' he asked me.

'Beats me. Maybe he's taken his new stalker status to a new level, trying to steal my underwear and shit' I replied back annoyed.

'How many times has he tried to contact you since the hospital?'

'A million, he even came to the apartment, once when you were at work. I didn't answer the door, of course. Keeps just saying he's sorry' I muttered, while I glared at the culprit.

Liar, liar, bitch's ass is on fire.

'Can't trust anyone, Katty' Blue smirked, but he sounded like he was piecing something together, something he hadn't told me about yet.

'Are you included in that list Mr. Villain?'

I watched him smirk as he brought his drink to his lips, 'I'm at the top of the list, babe. Don't you know?' he mocked.

I tried desperately not to roll my eyes but come on. How can I not, with this man? 'Stealing hearts and panties, a true menace to society'.

'Only steal yours, Katty, speaking of, do you happen to be wearing any now?' he asked peering sideways at me, as he hand slowly found the middle of my thigh.

'I fucking dare you, I will punch you in the crotch in front of everyone' I hissed back at him.

His lips quivered as he trailed his hand further up, before easily his arm around the back of my chair, pretending to lean back and stretch as he sent me that evil ass smile only he possessed.

'So violent. I love it'

'Shut up before I head butt your throat' I snapped back.

'Or you could just give me head?' his voice slithered in my mind, nearly making me choke.

'Why are you so sexually frustrated all of a sudden?' I hissed back, hoping no one would notice the crazy eyes I was rocking or the stress sweats he was giving me.

'What can I say? You look pretty fucking edible' he smirked down at me, as I swiped at my forehead trying to stop the sweat.

'Can you stop?' I hissed again.

'So about those panties?' he started while I tried to gulp down my drink.

He was seriously making me hot and bothered, and damnit I didn't want to like it.

But we all know, I do.

'Any word on your non-douche brother, and his pregnant fiancé?' I asked, desperate to change the subject.

'Actually, I did get a text from them. They apparently need your help' he muttered.

'Why? Whats happening?'

'Something about deportation, and evil parents' he muttered, 'we left and the whole group of dumbasses get pulled into a shit storm' he sighed annoyed.

I smile up at him as he peers down at me in question, 'I actually might have a plan to help them out' I say as the pieces all fall into place before my eyes.

'It'll have to wait' he replied back, 'first we have to read what little Ray-Ray here has been saying to the wicked dick of the west, Cirron' he replied back bored.

'Why didn't you read them in the room?'

'Because I don't want the mind reader to know my shit' he responded annoyed.

'Bitter bitch syndrome is a real disease, Blue, and I think you have it' he growled, 'but I think I may have an idea to someone who knows more about what the fuck is going on' I smirked over at him as his eyes lit up.

'This should be fun' his voice murmured through my mind.

'This will be a shit show'.

'I said fun, didn't I?' he chuckled darkly.

Raymond's voice rolled over our conversation, breaking our eye contact, "Dessert anyone?" he asked.

PREVIEW TO NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I poured the bucket of water over her head, watching as she blinked lazily around, trying to figure out where she was.

Blue stood behind me a dark smirk on his face as he watched.

Her eyes settled on me, hatred swimming in her eyes.

I gave her a huge smile standing tall over her, "wakey, wakey bitch. Time to answer some questions", I smiled. 

Now, this would be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 28 7
Shortlisted for the Open Novella Contest 2019 • Being a Supervillain is tough. Between managing a secret lair and making sure your mom doesn't stop...
15.1K 831 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...
29.4K 654 13
The strip of leather made contact with the skin on my back. The burning pain soared and I had to grit my teeth so no noise came out. I've lost count...
3K 111 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...