Living In Smallville

By 134SelfieLol134

What would you do if your heart is confused? When Jodie moves to Smallville to be reunited with her aunt once... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 11

1.3K 43 10
By 134SelfieLol134

Everyone in Jodie's family is devastated and mourning over her death. Even 3 days feels like a lifetime without her. As Lex is sitting in the Library thinking about Jodie, how she would be if she was alive at that very moment.

The library door opens and Clark comes in. "Lex?" Clark called out.

"You know it's amazing that one second she's here and one second she's not?" Lex ignores Clark, but asks him the question.

"Well, no." Clark replies.

"I had my treasure, and now it's gone."

"Lex, you haven't gotten over it yet," Clark says, taking a step back. "I think it's best if I should leave you alone." Clark walks out the room and once he's disappeared, Lex pushes his laptop off the table making it crash to the ground and break.

- - - - -

"What am I doing here?" Jodie asks through the glass window. She was in a coma for 2 days and she woke up in a blank room wearing white clothes and needle marks on both of her arms.

"Let me out!" She yells, banging the glass window. There is a glass window separating her and the other room and she knows that someone is in there.

The door opens a few feet beside and an unfamiliar man appeared, he's wearing a business suit and has dark hair with very scary eyes. "We know what you're capable of." The man says while closing the door.

Jodie's confused, "What?" She asks, walking a few feet back from the glass window.

"You have a power, shall we say, that you got." He says.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb, Jodie! We tested you! Now show me what you can do!"

After a while, Jodie remembers that she could turn into water. Although, she doesn't know why he would be interested in that.

Whatever, she thinks to herself. Maybe I could use that power to escape from this place. But what happens when I gets caught? She shrugs that off. It was worth it anyway.

Jodie commands herself to become water and she managed to escape from the guards. She passes through the hallway and sneak under the door leading outside of the building. It's a good think that it was raining, so she can escape to the gate without being noticed and every puddle will confuse them.

She did as she planned and now she's out. She turns back into human and runs as fast as she can. There is a forest away from the place and she stops to take a breath. She looks back and there's nobody chasing her anymore, but instead looking at every puddle and shooting at it. Jodie rests behind a tree, taking chunks of air.

- - - - -

It's already dark and the rain stopped. Jodie stands up, soaking wet, but she didn't care. As long as she's free. Jodie decides to walk forward, hoping that the city will be there. As a matter of fact, she doesn't even know where she is. Jodie walks and walks and walks and finally she sees the city. The board says "Star City". She enters the city and next thing she knows she has already entered trouble. 3 large men are standing right in front of her, their faces hungry.

"Hello there." One of them says, looking at her gravely.

"You don't look like you're from around here." Another says.

"Leaver her alone!" A blonde man wearing really nice clothes said behind them.

All of them looks back. "My, my. . . Isn't it the rich playboy, Oliver Queen." The third one says.

"I'll give you $500 if you leave her alone." Oliver says.

"Five hundred dollars? Forget it!" The first on says.

"Fifty thousand dollars then!"

"Deal!" All of them says in unison.

Oliver takes out his wallet and gave them a paycheck that has random scribbled words. The 3 men don't even know how to read, so they accept it and runs off happily. Jodie backs away, knowing she can't trust anyone anymore.

Oliver comes closer to her. "I'm not a threat," he says, "I saved you."

Jodie thinks of this and now she relaxes and come closer to him too.

"Are you alright?" He asks her, "You don't look like you're from around here." He said examining her, but not in a perverted way.

"I'm from Smallville."

"How did you end up here?" Now, he's a few inches from Jodie, and he's looking at the marks on her arm.

Jodie hesitates a little, grabbing back her arm. She doesn't know if she should tell him, but he seems like a nice guy, so she considers that too.

"Don't worry, you can trust me."

"I. . ." She starts but drift off from the memory. She can't even remember her days there. Well, of course, she was in a coma. "I was in a lab." She continues and take a deep breath.

"Working there or being the guinea pig?"

"Being the guinea pig."

"How'd you escape?"

This, Jodie say to herself, he mustn't know. "None of your business."

Oliver tries to touch Jodie's arm again, but she panicked and backs away more.

"Do you need a ride to Smallville?" Oliver asks.

"Um--"

"It's alright. Let's get you dressed up and you'll be in Smallville tomorrow morning." Oliver says kindly to her.

They walk towards his car and Oliver opens the the door for her.

He's hot and he's a gentleman, what other things can he be? Jodie thinks to herself, blushing widly. Oliver smiles from the sight of her cheeks.

Once they both got in, Oliver asks for her name.

"It's Jodie." She answers.

Oliver starts driving, "Do you have a boyfriend, Jodie?" He asks, taking a right turn.

Seriously? "No."

"Why does a pretty girl like you have no boyfriend?"

Jodie smiles and blushes even more. You into me, Oliver? She wants to ask. But she chuckles at his question. Then silence has taken place once again.

- - - - -

The next morning has and Jodie is dressed in new clothes that was placed on her bed. Oliver and Jodie are in the helicopter going to Luthor Mansion in Smallville.

"So you're a Luthor?" Oliver asks.

"No, my aunt got married to Lionel." Jodie replies.

"What does she see in him?"

"I don't know. But Lionel and my aunt are barely home, it's mostly Lex and I in the house."

"I see."

About an hour has passed and they arrive in the mansion, landing to the garden. Jodie sees Lex come out of the door and looks shocked.

Jodie hops down the helicopter and next thing she knows she's hugging Lex.

"You're alive." He whispers to her, giving tingles to her spine. "How is that possible?"

Jodie's confused. What does he mean?

The helicopter lifts off and Jodie feels bad for not thanking Oliver, but it's too late.

Lex and Jodie was walks back to the mansion.

"What are you talking about?" Jodie finally asks Lex as they are walking to the Library.

"The doctor said you died."

"But I didn't. They must have faked it, because I woke up in a lab."

"A lab?"

"Yes." Jodie shows Lex her needle marks.

"They were experimenting you. But how did you get out?"

"It was hard to explain, Lex." Then she thinks of what else to say. "Oliver helped me!"

"Go get some rest," Lex says, ignoring her second sentence. "You've been through a lot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 6
When Clark, and Martha are taken captive by Jonathan's revenge-seeking brother Kenneth Kent, he must find a way to put aside his emotions in order to...
603K 17.9K 50
Moving from the crime capital of the world, to the quiet idyllic scenery of Smallville, the last thing Annie Lockett half expects is to befriend the...
425K 9.4K 35
Moving To A New State Is One Thing But Falling In Love With Your Bestfriend's Twin Brother Is A Whole Other Situation. Lauren Didn't Expect To Actua...
42 0 35
This is a story about Artemis Leon, a simple girl with a broken heart in the past. As years have gone by, she met Joville Clark and became very close...