The Merge (A One Direction/Zi...

By ChimChimMalik

Zayn and Liam are ready to take things to the next level and move in together. You know,with their kids. Can... More

Meet the Family
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 Pt.2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Guess What???

Chapter 21

737 24 0
By ChimChimMalik

"Hey guys!" Luke and Lizzy yelled as the pulled confetti poppers at their unsuspecting friends.

"They haven't even started the show yet, what did you pop the confetti for?" Madison asked quite confused on how she ended up with the strangest group of friends ever. The two pointed to the massive packs of poppers lying on the bed side table. She shrug and grabbed one also popping it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

"Aye! Get off me bed! It's me and Eddy territory!" She said kicking the two off who landed on the poor oblivious Bailee. DG of course being the wonderful boyfriend he is went to help Luke up, dusting him off in the process.

"Thanks!" The girls shouted sarcastically, helping themselves up and dusting off.

"Come on Eddy." Lizzy said reaching her hands out. Of course she knew they would have to talk later but she most definitely knew that Edward couldn't deny her of affection. He made his way onto the bed letting her cuddle into his side, thus proving Lizzy right once again.

"Your sister's face better be on TV and she better have a sign with my phone number on it." Madison said opening a bag of crisp, threatening the ones who tried to touch it.

"Mad, I think you need a bottle of water." Luke said with a look of concern.

"Why do you say that?" Madison asked, turning to her left to face Luke.

"Cause you sound mighty thirsty!" Luke hollered with the accompany of Bailee and Lizzy.

"I really hate you guys!" Madison said throwing a full blown mini fit on the ground.

"I love me too darling." Bailee exclaimed cheerfully as she hugged Madison who simply flat lined in the embrace.

"This is going to be one hell of a night."

-The House

"Where's Mari at? I haven't seen her ask day and I miss her terribly." Liam asked Zayn as he came back from putting Niall to bed.

"She's staying the night at Perrie's. I already went to drop her things off."

"Which means technically we have the house to our-"

"Yeah right!" Louis said dragging his new beau behind him. "Harry was to stuck up his arse to actually pick up his phone and I want you all to meet Calum."

"Hello." Calum said offering a small wave which Zayn and Liam returned with genuine smiles.

"So Calum I here your in a band-"

"La la la! I love you daddy." Louis shouted interrupting his father from talking any farther by hugging him and showering him with kisses.  "So I heard 'The Voice' is on"

"Get off me Lou! Dammiy, I will get Niall to bite you." Louis simply backed off putting his hands up in defense.

"The bands called 5 Seconds Of Summer. It's me and my mates Luke, Michael, Ashton." Louis sat in the middle of Calum's legs, who had decided to sit on the ground rather than the sofa.

"Wait, Lizzy was suppose to be in one of your bands video with Maddie." Liam said which made all three Malik lads whip their heads in his direction.

"Since when?" The two Malik men said in perfect unison.

"Look Adam Levine." Louis darted to the television to worship the mean who was voted the World's Most Sexiest Man and boy was that true.

"I love him so much it hurts."

"No love, I think the heat from the television is what hurts." Zayn said as everyone in the room chuckled.

"I need food I haven't eaten in like an hour." Zayn says walking into the kitchen.

"HA! He waddled!" Louis said rollling on the floor laughing.

"He's turning into Niall more and more everyday." Liam shook his head as Louis laughed even harder as Calum joined in by adding a small chuckle. This will definitely be one fun interesting.

-The Voice Studio

"Holy Crap I'm backstage." Iggy squealed fangirling to herself. Adam had introduced her to all the singers, past and present, and some may have even slipped her their number.

"So you are going to be sitting behind the judges chair and when it's halftime, as I call it, you'll be getting ready because you will be the final act before they announce the winner. Ready for it blondie?" Adam explained as they both had the widest grins on their faces.

"I don't know you tell me." They both laughed as Iggy went to take her seat. When the camera had came her way she made sure to say hello to each and every person at home pkus a couple extras.

The night mostly contained of smashing performance after smashing performance until it was Iggy's turn. As of now she is backstage freaking out.

"I can't believe I let him talk me into this. I don't sing I cheer for entertainment. I live in a small city away from London I know nothing about the big life. What the hell is the big life?! I will shoot dad when I see him."

"Thanks. No need for a pep talk I guess." Adam said with a complete offended face. Iggy hugged him tight.

"I love you but right now I really hate you."

"Just make sure you tell them who created you." Adam kissed her forehead and jogged back out stage.

Iggy screwed her eyes shut. Of all the crazy.and nerve racking things she's done in her life this is most definitely number one and she's lifted and thrown in the air immediately hitting the ground on her way back down. She made sure to keep both of her families in mind. Anything she does from this point on is for them and only them.

"Iggy, your on." She walked on stage and noticed it was pitch black so no one could see her and when the beat dropped it was all her.

"Walk a mile in them Louboutins
But they don't wear this sh*t where I'm from
I ain't hatin' I'm just telling you
I'm tryna let you know what the f*ck I been through." And then the lights come on.

-The House

It was all jaws dropped except Calum who really sat their enjoying the performance. No one obviously knew what to say but Liam sure as hell knew he was going to have to call Adam and asked who the hell put his kid in that outfit. But right now everyone was stunned.

-The Hospital

"Oh my God!" Bailee screeched out her signature line.

"Holy sh*t." Was all Lizzy could manage to get out. What else could she say on the matter?

"Your sister is performing on 'The Voice' stage. She gave me a shoutout on live TV. I think I'm going to die." Madison said as her Bailee went into full blown fangirl mode tweeting about her and watching her every move.

"I've been up all night tryna get that rich
I been work, work, work, work, working on my sh*t
Milk the home game twice gotta get it where I live
I've been work, work, work,work, working on my sh*t
Now get this work
Now get this work
Now get this work
Now get this work
Working on my sh*t" The TV repeated as Iggy finished her last verse getting a standing ovation and Adam running to her onstage and spinning her around claiming her as his proud creation.

"I'm sorry but Iggy is queen from this point in and God bless whoever goes against that." Luke said already tweeting every word just spoken getting hundred nearly thousands of retweets. "She's already a trending hashtag. All hail the queen!"

"Her stage name is Iggy Azalea." Madison informed the whole room.

"Pretty catchy. I could get hooked to that name." DG said as he as well was checking what others were already saying about her.

"You alright?" Edward whispered into Lizzy's ear who was just sitting there. "You seem awfully quiet under the circumstance of what just hapoened."

" 'M fine, really. It's just that it took so long and now that she's here my energy was all drain-"

"Bull and you know but we can talk about it later."

"We have to get out there and brag that we know her." Madison said grabbing on to the other making sure to tell the others they'll be back in time for the finale but Liz told them not to bother.

"Or we could talk about it now." Edward said as smirk crawled on his. The same one Lizzy's grown to fear so much.

-The House

"My new ringtone!" Louis sang as he download and replayed the song almost instantly after the performance.

"Now about these costumes-"

"Stuff it Daddy Payne for one minute and admire how awesome your little girl was just now on 'The Voice'. "

"That sounded awfully kinky." Louis pouted throwing a piece of popcorn at his two dads warning them to shut it down now.

"It would be awesome going on tour with her. There would be a full house every night." Calum said tweeting away. "She's already a trending hashtag. Some girl Madison is going crazy over her."

"At least we know what Madison is doing with her life." Zayn said chuckling at the girl who was always so ahead of the crowd. Liam pinched the bridge of his nose knowing that his daughter is being exposed to the world by one of his other kid's friend.

"This will sure as hell be an interesting experience." Louis said with a smile one his face.

"Stupid." Zayn said as Louis through a pillow at him. He immediately put his hands up in defense. "Only stupid people get offended when they're called stupid." Louis pouted sitting on Calum's lap

"How's my bottom feel you Cal?" Everyone but Lou started to laugh. This to him was an honest to God question and he couldn't find out what was so funny.

-The Voice

Iggy and Adam were jumping and screaming around in circles.

"That was my favorite song and you already have thousands of uploads on ITunes. You already have a fan base and this girl name Madison is really gettin' your name out there." Iggy couldn't even shake her head in shame of the fast working teen she was way too happy to care.

"Oh my God! That was amazing!" Those are the only words she could say. It was so overwhelming and exhilarating that she couldn't even think straight.

"I told you that you would have. You should see all the celebrities tweeting me a congratulations on such a talented daughter. Iggy you're a freaking super star!" They hugged it out.

"Okay call back home and hang backstage I have to go out there so they can announce the winner. Tweet Christina."

"No way! Josh is taking this home!" They both smiled as they pointed at each other and he walked away.

Iggy had received several congratulations and hugs on her way backstage. When she finally got to a secluded area she took out her phone and dialed back home.

"Hello, dad?"

"Darling you were absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of you Ig." Iggy could hear how much her father was holding back tears.

"Iggy you were absolutely bloody awesome." Iggy chuckled.

"Thanks Zayn" She heard rustling on the other knowing one of her brothers were probably fighting to get on the line.

"You are queen! That outfit was total righteousness!"  She laughed at Lou's reaction.

"I got to call Liz and Haz so thanks guys I cant wait to get home tomorrow. I love yous."

"We love you too darling." She heard back the voice returning back to Liam's.

"I don'tt care how many times you preform on live television you're still blondie to me." Harry said as soon as he answered the phone.

"And you're still a curly headed cocky bastard. I'm going to let you go to bed see you tomorrow Haz."

She hanged up and dialed Lizzy and the phone continuously rang so she assumed Lizzy was fast asleep and simply left a voice mail.

"I bet no one else big sister made it on TV. Told you I'd beat you to showbiz. Call me okay love?" She hung up and walked back to the side of the stage to hear Christina was now eliminated. When Christina walked over to her they both hugged.

"You were absolutely amaze-balls out there." Christina complimented.

"Same to you. You were stellar an absolute star and I'm happy my dad gave you that record deal." They now stood in silence a everyone waited for the final results. It was drop dead silent with every single person just begging for Carson to announce the winner.

"And The Voice winner is" The two girls were squeezing each others hands tight. "Josh Kaufman!!"

"Yes!!" The two girls were bouncing up and down quickly going to congratulate Josh on his win. This has truly been the best day for Iggy which is something she hasn't had in a while. Unbeknownst to her this is also one of the most memorable nights of her sister's life as well.

-The Hospital-Next Day

"Liz the nurses-" Ed walked in out of breath nearly doubled over on laughter. "Taylor and Liam never let my friends stay the night."

"Nothing happened you red headed prick." Lizzy said pointing a finger at the now smirking Ed.

"I believe you but your Dad might not and he's on his way up so this gives pretty boy a mere minute and a half to make a great escape "

"I'll call you later." Edward said hugging and pecking Liz's forehead and giving a small nod to Ed before exiting the room.

"Lizzy did the do!" Ed sang rather loudly.

"Shut up! No I didn't! Keep your voice down before someone dies, literally!" Ed walked over to check on Lizzy's machines and switch the IV.

"Hey Ed? Am I getting any better?" Liz said looking up at Ed with all seriousness for once.

"I really don't know but from the looks of it I really never seen such an energetic sick person. Everything will be alright darling." He said patting her head.

"Ugh, gag. You give the worst advice ever. Who tells a sick patient on their potential death bed 'Everything is going to be alright'? See now when I die I'm sure as hell going to haunt you for lying to me."

"You really suck, you know." Lizzy laughed as Ed walked out the room.

"I cant believe how easy it is to get him off topic." Ed poked his head back in.

"Surprisingly isn't, aye love. Your secret is safe with me or you better pray it is." Lizzy silently cursed herself as Ed left the room permanently that time.

-Levine House

"Ig hurry up or the jet is leaving without you!" Adam called dashing on board. Iggy also climbed on bored flat lining at her father's warning.

"Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of the flight then?" Adam stuck his tongue not really in a mood to be outsmarted right now.

"Is mom not coming?"

"Nah she's pissed that preformed with me instead of her that night. It still freaks me out how you're just a human rubber band. It's like no matter how far you stretch you still manage to bounce back." Iggy chuckled as she and father continued the conversation the whole flight until they arrived but soon wished they could crawl back in the plane.

"Here, hold my hand and stay close security is on their way." Adam said as he Iggy casually waved at the crowd backing away slowly until security came and walked them out of the airport and into their car where they were mobbed once again.

"This my lovely child is your first ever flash mob. Love it, live it, and get use to it." Iggy looked at Adam in disbelief. How couldn't someone get use to this?

"I think I can handle it dad. It's more like if the others can." They both smirked at each watching a crowd slowly diminish as they fade in the distance.

-The House

"Per, do you want pancakes as well?" Zayn called from the kitchen.

"No way man. I'm trying to get as fit as Iggy. I mean I really never notice how big her arse is until now. How does she do it?" Zayn laughed at he caught sight of Perrie in some strange squatting position.

"You should ask her when she gets home.Girls! Pancakes are done!" The kids rushed to the dining room table placing a plate in front of each girl.

"Wait Zayn, does this mean we're pancakes now since we are what we eat?" Asia asked as Zayn raised an eyebrow at Perrie who was simply laughing to herself in the living shrugging and telling Zayn to tell the child anything.

"You're only a pancake if you don't work it off so hurry up and get ready because Alex and Chrissy wants you down at the studio." She nodded as she returned to devouring her food. Zayn walked to the living room.

"What doesn't that child talk about?" Zayn questioned plopping down with a goofy smirk on his face.

"I leave the curiosity all to El because i usually am a go with the flow type person and just sees what happen." Zayn rolled his eyes as they both chuckled.  Soon they took in the presence of Louis walking out with Calum trailing behind him.

"I didn't know Calum stayed the night." Zayn said giving Louis a stern look.

"Well if you and Li weren't being so damn kinky you probably would've heard me. Hey Perrie, this is me new lover Calum." Calum waved giving her a charming smile as she melted.

"You wouldn't happen to have a sister-"

"Quit it Per!"

"Hey, single mamas need love too." She said putting her hands up in defense. They all laughed and stopped when they heard screaming in the doorway leading to the dining room. "You woldn't by any chance be one of those boys from 5SOS right?"

"Yeah I'm-"

"Oh my God your Calum Hood! I love you!" Asia shouted while bouncing as everyone was covering their ears. 

"Do you want a hug darling?" She rushed to him and jumped into his arms. They all had to admit if it wasn't for the age and height difference it would be a perfect beach scene for a romantic movie.

"Okay girls time to head into the studio. Marianna go grab your dance bag and grab your tap and ballet shoes Alex has something awesome planned for you two." Mari grabbed her bag out the closet and came back just in time to see Perrie and Louis trying to pry Asia off of Calum. 

"Well then. You guy are -Iggy!" Mari made a dash for the door. Everyone turned their attention to the door.

"Adam!" Louis yelled ready to dash only to be held back by his boyfriend.

"You can hug just don't hurt him darling." Calum let go and Lou slowly walked towards Adam then walked back to Calum. "You pinched his arse didn't you?"

"Maybe."  Louis casually wrapped his arms around Calum's waist and swayed slowly.

"Okay girls tell Iggy bye we have to head to the studio but when we get back I get dibs on Ig because we need to discuss how to enlarge my gluteous maximums." Perrie grabbed the girls and was out.

"Where is dad?" Iggy asked Zayn as Louis closely watched big burly men bring in two suitcases.

"Do we get to keep those guys?"

"He's at the hospital and no. We do not keep security men in our house unless they are absolutely necessary." Zayn gave Louis a pointed look because Lou was one to do the most outrageous things.

"Were you planning on heding over there?"

"No, I've been quite tired lately and my feet are starting to swell." Iggy nodded as she looked at Lou with a smirk.

"Want to ride in the li-" Louis was out the door before she could finish the sentence Calum trailed behind him walking out the door as well. Iggy waved and looked confused at her dad.

"Dude we just got off that plane and I'm tired. Just remember to bring back some ice cream cake." Iggy nodded and walked out the door heading to the limo that already looked like party central.

-The Hospital

"Dad, I said I am sorry if you keep talking I swear to God i will push the emergncy button and this whole floor will go crazy." Lizzy was already a little pissy and Liam has been scolding her for over an hour now and if she didn't stop him he never would.

"What you did was wrong and you should know that."

"I knoiw and I can't say sorry enough." Lizzy said  practically pleading him to stop talking. The only voices she wants to hear is either Maddie or Edward's because for the past couple houres it's as if the two were completely and utterly ignoring her.

"Lizzy I am being serious." Lizzy was trying her hardest not to flip out on her father but it was gfettig harder and harder by the second..

"Am I interrupting something?" Lizzy screamed  in both excitement and frustration at the sight of her sister. Both attitudes at certain person.

"I'm so happy your here. I missed you so much and I have so much to tell you." Liam raised an eyebrow in curiosiuty.

"That I most definitely won't be sharing with you." This made Liam even more curious and he made sure to get even more comfortale in his seat. They were interrupted by a knock.

"Hello? Is this Elizebeth Payne's room?" The young female asked walking further in.

"Maddie! You booger, I have been calling you all morning." Maddie smiled making sure to wave at Liam and Iggy before walking over to the bed to hug Lizzy.

"Well I was going to text you last night but it had turned into a busy night so I never got the chance so I thought I might as well surprise you." Lizzy patted a spot on her bed and Maddie hopped up and sat crossed legged in the patted spot. 

"Well I see celebrities are blessing themselves with my presence." Louis said walking in the room as Maddie got up to hug him then returning to the bed. The boys were highly liked by the dance girls which didn't surprise Lizzy in the bit. Her family is gorgeous what did you expect?

"Girls I want you to meet my new beau. You may know him." Maddie and Lizzy looked at the door and their jaws instantly dropped.

"Oh my God you're Calum!" Lizzy yelled practicaly shaking in her spot while Maddie was just smiling like a maniac.

"Yes, that I am. How are you darlings?" Calum asked going to hug the two girls.

"Fine." The two girls  responded as if they were on a script.

"Where is your other brothers and sister?" Maddie said after snapping out of the fangil stage.

"Mari is at dance, Harry is somewhere in Earth, and Niall is at home with Zayn?" Liam answered for Lizzy since she was still in shock.

"No he isn't. We just came from the house and the only two there are my dad and Zayn." Iggy answered with the slightest panic in her voice.

"Then where is Niall?" Lizzy said sitting up straighter in her bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Drama!! :D

I think I have a slight crush on Drama..... I should start calling you guys Drama Bomb :D

YASSSS!!!

WHAT HAPENED TO MY BABY NIALLER!!!

What did Lizzy and Eddy do? :3 

Songs:

Chandelier - Sia

Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 642 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
928 16 15
Just some imagines about Harry Styles,Zayn Malik,Niall Horan,Charlie Puth,Shawn Mendes, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. I updated the stories
290K 6.7K 78
two new additions to a family of three won't change anything at all. zayn and louis are sure of it. one hundred percent certain. or maybe, like, ei...