Who Could Have Known (Percabe...

By bellaschneeb

Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find he... More

• 1 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• Epilogue •
A/N

• 2 •

29.1K 431 292
By bellaschneeb

Percy's POV

I was so focused on getting my pen back from Jason, I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going. As you can probably guess, this ended in me trampling someone.

"Jason, give it back!" I yelled before I was suddenly on top of a girl, crushing her between me and the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." I said as I got off of her to help her up. As I pulled her up, I realized it didn't take much strength that I had already used. She ended up slamming into me after being hauled to her feet.

"Sorry." She said while trying to gather her things off the floor. I kneeled down to help her. Once all her things were back in her hands, we stood up. I could finally see her face as she looked up at me. She had startling yet beautiful grey eyes, that were filled with disbelief. I couldn't tell why. Her golden ringlets fell to her waist, and cascaded down her shoulders. I was a head taller than her, so she looked up at me and I looked down at her. I realized how close we were standing, our faces inches apart. I could smell her lemony scent and I loved it. Suddenly, she also realized how close we were. She took a step back and said a thanks.

"No problem." I replied with a grin.

Then she just nodded and kept walking to where she was going with a girl that had chocolate brown hair that was short and choppy. I watched as she walked away. My eyes didn't leave her back as I watched her ringlets sway while she walked.

I needed to find out who she was. I needed to meet her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 9.9K 46
Percy goes to live with the Avengers. The Avengers then realize something strange about the boy. There is an emptiness in his eyes and the way he and...
6.1K 147 18
After the War with Gaia, Leo Valdez returned to camp half blood with Calypso. Everything goes perfectly for about two weeks, nothing has even been b...
91.8K 1.5K 58
Percy and Annabeth meet each other through a game called Heroes of Olympus and know each other under the alias Seaweed brain and Wise girl. When Anna...
41.6K 928 56
Annabeth Chase struggling as a new student at Goode High School, already struggles with her abusive step-mum, her dad that ignores her, and her two l...