Prince Among Mortals (Boyxboy)

By KosMos01

*This story has some dark themes and may cause triggers. Viewer's discretion is advised* Seventeen-year-old A... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 29

2.7K 122 20
By KosMos01

Sebastian looked up from his magazine and stared at his reflection. Feeling the world around him, he found Adrien’s presence. . . .but he wasn’t alone. Tossing the magazine on the table and grabbing his jacket, he stood and ran using vampire speed to the front of the store. His fist immediately slammed into the face of the man who had struck fear into Adrien’s heart.

Adrien immediately hid behind Sebastian like a child and personally, he didn’t care. When you’re only five foot three and with the muscle strength of a rabbit, there’s not a whole lot you can do when standing up to someone a whole foot taller and strong as an ox.

Sebastian flexed his hand as the man went down. A deep anger burned like a mighty dragon in his heart. “Mr. Horn. Are you so determined to go to your grave?” He glanced up at the people who were stopping to see what was happening.

Collin got to his feet, wiping the blood from his noes. “You stoled my child. Give him back to me now!”

Oh bloody hell. Sebastian thought as he gazed at the people. That coward is going to make me look like the bad guy. Fine, we’ll play like that. 

Two hands attached themselves to the back of his shirt. Sebastian looked over his shoulder as Adrien clung for dear life while trembling like a salt shaker.

“I didn’t steal anyone.” Mr. Belmont said, making it clear to the crowd. “You abused your own child to the point of him wanting to commit suicide. Don’t try to pull the wool over the eyes of these poor folk, Mr. Horn. As a parent, the relationship between you and your son speaks loud and clear right now.” He reached behind him and peeled Adrien’s hands away then he stepped to the side to expose the small, scared teenager.

He guested his hand towards Adrien, much to the boy’s demise for not wanting being shown in the spotlight. “Look at him. He’s a teenager and yet he’s fears you like a small child who’s scared of the dark.”

Adrien looked up at Sebastian then quickly hid behind him once more. Sebastian could only shake his head. “You’re a monster Mr. Horn. I’m sorry I didn’t realize that earlier at my Christmas Party. Now, I’m done making a scene in front of these people. So go home or I’ll start knocking out teeth. Come on Adrien.”

Sebastian started to lead the boy back into the men’s department when Collin’s hand grabbed the back of Adrien’s shirt and jerked him back.

“No, let go! Let go! I won’t do it!” Adrien screamed. He twisted and pulled till he finally slipped out of his shirt and darted for Sebastian. He clung onto the man for his life.

Sebastian quickly casted an illusion to prevent anyone from seeing the boy’s back. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to hold the illusion, the vampire placed his jacket over Adrien. “You’re really trying to piss me off, aren’t you?”

“Give him back or I’ll sue you.”

After giving the Adrien a reassuring a hug, Sebastian stepped away and rolled up his sleeves as he walked up to Mr. Horn.

“You want to sue me? Go ahead and give it a try. I know what you’ve done, the proof is on Adrien’s back.” Sebastian whispered. “Don’t mess with me Collin. I am the Reaper, God’s damnation. I’ve have brought a brigade of two thousand men to their graves.” He grabbed Collin’s shirt and brought him close, pulling Adrien’s shirt out of his grip. “I’m sparing your life because Adrien needs help from the damage you caused. Keep pestering me and I’ll change my mind and give you a death so slow and painful, you’ll wish I had given it to you more quickly.”

He pushed the man back but as he turned, a hand quickly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Instantly, Sebastian reached behind him, grabbed the hand and twisted it as he turned around. Then with his left hand, he punch Collin in the face, sending the man flying.

Gasps and cries came all around as people gather to see if Collin was alright. He wasn’t. His mouth was numb as was bleeding; his jaw was probably dislocated as well. A women handed him a tissue. Collin looked up at Sebastian with a glare. 

The billionaire simply shrugged then turned to the boy.

But Adrien was gone.

“He went that way.” A young lady pointed towards the men’s restroom. “Here,” she pulled out a small package of pocket tissue and handed it to him. “He was crying when he left.”

“Thank you.” Sebastian inclined his head then headed into the restroom. Adrien sat near the sikns, pulling the jacket close to his body. Tears spilled out of his eyes. Sebastian walked over to him and kneeled down. He pulled out a tissue from the package and handed it to Adrien.

But boy shook his head. “Leave me alone.”

“It’s all right Adrien, he won’t hurt you here.” Sebastian coxed.

“No, he’s going to kill me.”

Sebastian placed his hands upon the boy’s shoulders. “Adrien, don’t do this to me. Don’t fall back into that abyss.”

Adrien shook his head and pushed him away. “No! It was better for me to just die!” He made a run for the door.

“Adrien stop!”

But the boy was already out the door. Sebastian stood and went after him. quickly making his way through the sea of people, he plucked the redhead out of the crowed and brought him back into the men’s department. Making sure no one was looking, they slipped into the dressing room.

“Adrien, look at me.” Sebastian whispered.

Adrien just stared at the ground. The vampire gently lifted up his chin and in the boy’s eyes, Sebastian saw that the darkness was clouding over everything. The poor boy was slipping back into that dark world.

“Adrien, I know it’s hard but you have to fight the fear that you have towards your father.”

Adrien shook his head but as he did, Sebastian gripped onto his arms, causing the boy to become startled.

“Listen to me Adrien. If you keep giving up like this, you’ll never be healed. You keep letting this wound grow bigger because you keep slipping back. This is what Mr. Horn wants because he knows you’ll never say a word if you’re like this.” He kneeled down and took the boy’s hand into his. “You understand? I know you’re scared, I would be too. But you have to fight back. You want to make your father pay? Then start by fighting back the darkness that he’s caused.”

Adrien wiped his eyes. “. . . .I can’t.”

“Yes, you can.” Sebastian let go of his hand and wiped a remaining tear on his cheek. “I believe in you. And the only way to fight that darkness is to tell me your story. I promise that you’ll feel better knowing that someone else knows.”

Adrien bit his lip, but his sad eyes dropped to the floor.

Sebastian placed his hand gently on the boy’s cheek, “It’ll be alright Adrien. I won’t give up on you. I’ll help you though this.” He stood and handed back Adrien his shirt. “I’ll go pay for the clothes you found and we’ll go home, okay? We’ll go shopping another time.”

The redhead nodded as he took off Sebastian’s jacket. The scars on his back brought sorrow to the young vampire as he stepped out.

One day, Sebastian thought as he picked up Adrien’s new outfit and brought it over to the checkout counter, that man will pay.

He watched as the cashier folded the clothes and placed them in a bag. The young man handed him his purchase and moved onto the next customer. Sebastian walked over and waited by the front of the store as Adrien came walking out slowly, his mind lost in his own twisted and dark world.

Sebastian scanned the mall for any sign of Collin, but thankfully the cost was clear. He placed an arm around Adrien’s shoulder and they walked silently out of the mall.

* * *

Collin sat in his car spitting out blood into a Dixie cup. His jaw hurt like hell and his front top tooth was knocked out and his wrist that Sebastian had twisted was on fire. He wasn’t sure if he could even drive home. He watched as Adrien and Mr. Belmont walked out of the mall. Ooh, that stupid vamp didn’t know how to mind his own business.

But he would get his son back, Gabriel had promised him immortality if he got his son out of Sebastian’s hands. He didn’t like the fact of handing Adrien over to Gabriel, but with the life of a vampire. . . . .

Just thinking about it gave him tingling chills. He spitted out more blood. 

Damn his jaw hurt.

* * *

“Check. . . .mate.” Agnés said as he moved his queen in front of the black king.

“What!?” Richard stared at the board, imitating the last two moves with his finger. His face dropped into despair. He groaned as he hung his head.

Agnés chuckled lightly and reached over to pat his shoulder. “Don’t feel bad. I’ve play chess since it was invented. Maybe next time I’ll go easier on you.”

“You said you would go easy on me in this game!” Richard complained. 

A fake innocent smile pressed upon Agnés’s lips. “Oops, it must’ve. . . .slipped my mind.” He stood and headed into the pallor.

“Why you. . . .!”

“You’re such a swore loser, aren’t you?” Agnés questioned calmly. He stopped as the front door opened and Sebastian and Adrien stepped in. They quietly took off their shoes and placed them on the shoe rack, then Adrien went up stairs as Sebastian closed and locked the door.

“Did something happen?” Agnés asked, turning back to the young vampire after watching Adrien climb the stairs.

Sebastian leaned against the door as Richard joined them. “We ran into Mr. Horn twice today. Although I hate to say this, he finally got my shipment in.” He rolled his eyes.

“How did Adrien take it?” Richard questioned.

Sebastian looked at him. “What do you think? Speaking of which, Agnés, will you go and make sure he isn’t trying to suicide, please?”

Agnés looked horrified, but the expression lasted only seconds. “Suicide? You’re joking?”

Sebastian shook his head. “He’s already tried twice—three if you count the time he nearly drowned since he can’t swim.”

With a sign, Agnés tuned and made his way upstairs.

Richard turned to his brother, “I called a few friends of mine, they’ll come help replace the sliding door tomorrow.”

“I told you I would take care of that.” Sebastian pushed himself away from the door and entered the kitchen. A blue tarp was placed over where the glass had been.

“Agnés got tired of the wind blowing in as he tried to sleep.” Richard explained. 

“Well, you know how sensitive he is in his bat form.” The young twin said as he pulled out a See’s chocolate bar from the freezer. “He can fell even the slightly temperature change in a room.”

“Why does he even sleep in that form?”

Sebastian unwrapped the chocolate bar and sat at the island. “It’s because he’s still blaming himself for that night. That’s the last time I saw him sleep in a bed.”

Richard popped his knuckles. “What happened that night Sebastian? And don’t come up with an excuse, I have the right to know. It’ll also keep me from blaming people who aren’t at fault.”

The young twin sucked on the chocolate bar for a few moments, them gazed up at his brother. Setting the candy bar down, he stood and pulled off his shirt then turned his back towards his brother. Three long, pink scars dragged across the middle of his back. 

“You see those scars?” He asked looking over his shoulder.

Richard nodded, lost in a state of worry and concern.

Sebastian thew his shirt back on. “That night I decided to stay and. . . . .Agnés and I shared that night in bed.” Sebastian dropped his gaze to the floor and cleared his throat. He really wished he didn’t have to talk about this.

“I’ll tell him the story, Sebastian.” Agnés’s voice quickly filled in for Sebastian’s silence. “But right now, you need to see this.”

“What happened?” The young twin asked as the Belmont brothers turned to him.

Agnés didn’t reply. He just simply motioned Sebastian to follow and headed up the stairs. He lead the young vampire down the north corridor to Adrien’s room. He opened the door.

Adrien sat on the floor with a with a black sharpie in his hand and a blank sketch book. The page was filled with crude drawings and little made up incantations for summoning Satan.

Sebastian walked in and sat down next to him. “Adrien, what are you doing?”

Adrien simply frowned and continued drawing.

“A relapse, perhaps?” Agnés guessed.

“A relapse? We barely got started.” Sebastian replied. He glanced down at Adrien’s drawings. One picture had two stick figures, one was holding a sword and stabbing the other. In another picture, the two same stick figures were standing in blood and the defenseless one had it’s head cut off by the one holding the sword.

“Is that supposed to be me?” Sebastian asked, pointing to the stick figure with the sword.

“Why can’t you just kill him?” Adrien asked.

Sebastian sighed, “You really want to see me kill him? Cause if I do, I’m going to give him a death that could give you nightmares.”

Adrien put the sharpie and sketch book down. “Why can’t you just kill him!” He threw a punch, hitting Sebastian in the jaw, then pushed him down and started throwing punches.

“Adrien, I’ve told you why I won’t kill him right now.” The young vampire said, throwing up his arms to protect himself. He let Adrien throw a few more punches, then his arms reached out and grabbed Adrien’s shoulders. 

He rolled over, forcing the redhead to lay on the floor with him hovering over. “Calm down Adrien.”

The boy shook his head and struggled to get out from underneath the vampire. “No, you should’ve let me die. I want to die!”

Sebastian pinned Adrien’s waist with his knees and held him firmly against the floor by pressing gently down on his shoulders. “What will committing suicide do? It doesn’t solve anything Adrien. I understand your reason; after being molested for three years I probable would want to do the same, but it doesn’t solve anything.”

Adrien stopped struggling, but instead, he turned his head so he wouldn’t have to meet the vampire’s eyes. Sebastian let him go and off of him. Sitting on the floor, he helped Adrien sit up then gently pulled him into his lap.

The boy trembled as his mind dove back into those unpleased thoughts of his father. He broke into tears as his mind replayed a certain night.

Sebastian gently shook him to bring him back. “Adrien? Adrien.”

“Perhaps you should tell him about that night between us.” Agnés suggested. Sebastian turned to him, his eyebrows shot up and his eyes became wide.

“Why the hell would I do that?”

Agnés smiled calmly, “Because young Mr. Horn is not the only one who has trouble talking about scars of his past.”

Sebastian gave him a sour look. “You know I hate talking about that night.”

“I know. That’s why it would be good practice for you to tell it in your own words.” Agnés motioned his head down towards Adrien, “He must be feeling alone because no one knows what it’s like to be hurt so painfully by one who you trust and love. No one but you, that is.”

“It wasn’t your fault Agnés.”

The ancient vampire nodded. “I’m well aware, but that doesn’t mean that I forgive myself for doing it. The trust and love between a parent and child is strong but should those bonds be broken, . . . .then it can lead the child down a dark road.” He took a breath, then left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

Adrien looked up, snapping himself out of the haunted memories. The perplex look up Mr. Belmont’s face had him questioning whether or not he should tell the vampire about the flashback.

Sebastian fixed his attention on Adrien. “Are you okay?”

He nodded. “What. . . .What did he mean about ‘that night’?”

Sebastian let out a long sigh the was quiet for a minute or so as he took another glance at the door. When he felt Adrien’s hand gently tug at his shirt, he turned his gazed back.

“I hate it sometimes when he’s right,” he muttered with a shake of his head. He met Adrien’s eyes. “In the year 1104, a year after my mother had died, I met Agnés. He was traveling around and was staying in France for a while. We quickly became friends. In 1106, when I was twenty, I had fallen in love with him but I hadn’t told him in fear that he was straight and would think of me as strange or mentally ill. I feared that he wouldn’t want to be my friend anymore.”

He swallowed hard, and took a moment to gather his thoughts. Adrien waited patiently, seeing the struggle in Sebastian's eyes.

“One night, after a walk in the meadow outside of my clan’s castle,” he continued, “I walked him back to the small hut he was staying in. He invited me in for while and when it was time for me to go, instead of leaving. . . . .I stayed and confessed my feelings.”

The young vampire took a slow breath, then shook his head. “At first I thought I had just made a fool of myself and lost a friend, but Agnés was calm—like he always is—and to my surprise, he felt the same but he warned me that he couldn’t have a. . . . .sexual relationship with anyone. I. . . .” he cleared his throat and licked his lips uncomfortably, “. . .persuaded him into giving it a try.”

“What happened?” Adrien asked in a whisper.

Sebastian bit his lip. Moving the boy out of his lap, he stood and took off his shirt, then turned his back towards him. Adrien gasped. So he wasn’t the only one with scars, even though Mr. Belmont only had three and they looked as if some creature had racked its claws in one swipe across the middle of his back, he wasn’t alone.

A tear of joy fell from his eye. Someone else knew something similar to his pain. Someone else knew the pain that could last in the form of never-fading scars.

The pain that was inflicted by someone one trusted. 

With a trembling hand, Adrien stood and reached out and gently touched the scars. Sebastian stiffened a little from the sudden surprise, but soon quickly relaxed into the young man’s touch. He mentally visualized the sight of Adrien’s fingers as they started from the left side of his back and traced down at an angle to the right.

“Agnés had. . . .an orgasm.” Sebastian said quietly, blushing. It was clear that he didn’t want to talk about it, but he was swallowing his pride and doing so in hopes Adrien would find the courage to do the same.

While Adrien traced the second scar, he continued. “And he ended up scratching me with his claws, by accident of course. But because his mutant arm was created by magic. . . .it ended up sending me into a seizure. . . . .It didn’t last long—thank the gods—but it was enough to scare us both. In the morning. . . . .I apologized and decided to just be friends with him.”

Adrien dropped his hand. “And. . . .do you hate him?”

Sebastian looked over his shoulder. “No, it was an accident. I never blamed Agnés for what happened, I was the one who persuaded him. Besides, I still. . .have feeling for him.”

Adrien’s eyes dropped to the floor. “Love is a monster. And yet you still. . . .love the man who hurt you. And you’re not even angry or scared.” He looked up. “How? Y-you have scars and yet. . . . .You don’t know my pain.”

Sebastian turned to face him. “Because Agnés would never hurt me for his own pleasure.” He sat down on the edge of the bed. “He’s a gentle soul. I may not know your pain in detail, but I know—”

“NO! No, you don’t understand at all!”

Sebastian remained tranquil. If his story did anything for Adrien, it certainly wasn’t getting through to him. Great idea Agnés, now we’re heading in the wrong direction.

He sighed heavily, breathing out of his nose. There was a way to get around this. There was a will so there was a way. Now. . . . .how to turn this around?

“Adrien,” the vampire coxed, “what is different from my pain and yours?”

The redhead dug his fingers nails into his palms. “You still love that freak. He brought you pain and yet you love the bastard.”

Sebastian gripped the bedsheets. “Don’t talk about him like that, Adrien. You don’t know him.”

“Do I? That freakish arm of his scarred you and you still love him. He’s just like my father! He brings you pain and yet you won’t being yourself to hate him.”

Sebastian glared at the boy but suddenly flicked his eyes up at a black mist uncovered Agnés’s. The man’s violet eyes gazed down at Adrien with a feel of waiting for the boy to make a mistake.

“He’s not like that Adrien.” Sebastian said, looked back at the boy. “He’s kind and caring. He wouldn’t hurt anyone on purpose.”

Adrien scoffed and the young vampire knew that was only forcing Adrien back down the road into the dark abyss. “Yeah right. All men are the same; sex, sex, sex, that’s all they want! Agnan or what ever the hell his name is would’ve made you suck his dick if he wanted to.”

Anger flashed his Agnés eyes, but his face remind calm. He pushed his cloak back, reviling both arms and glanced at Sebastian. 

The billionaire simply nodded.

“What are you nodding for?” Adrien asked, peeved.

A black arm with pulsing indigo and dark purple hues came into Adrien’s view at an astonishing speed. Two things happened simultaneously: Adrien was whipped around and pinned up against the door, while Sebastian stood and quickly stood by Agnés’s side, pressing a hand against the man’s chest incase he lost his temper.

Agnés never did. His eyes showed anger but his face and voice were as tranquil as ever.

“How dare you compare me to your father?” He said. “I would never force Sebastian into anything he didn’t want to do. Do you understand me?”

Adrien snarled and spitted in his face.

“Uag.”

“Agnés.” Sebastian placed his hands on his friend’s shoulders as he stumbled back, letting Adrien go.

The ancient vampire wiped the spit slowly off his face. Now. . . .he was pissed.

“Not many people. . . .can tick me off so easily.” He said in a very menacing voice. It almost sounded like Sebastian’s demonic voice when he transformed. “Congrats, you made the list as number three.”

“Agnés. . . .” Sebastian trailed off, his voice dipping down into a faded whisper.

Agnés patted his friend’s hand. He turned to him then whispered in his ear. Adrien rubbed his throat as he watched Sebastian’s expression go from shock, wide-eye curious, worry, then a scowl.

“We can’t do that.” The young vampire turned to his friend. “We’re trying to earn trust, not shatter it.”

“Does it look like he’s trusting us?” Agnés questioned. “If he thinks that highly of me,” he shot a glare at the boy, “then perhaps I should show my true colors.” He thrusted his arm out towards Adrien and a great invisible force pinned the boy against the door. Then he turned to Sebastian and forced him down onto bed.

Adrien grew wide-eyed. “You bastard! I knew it!”

Agnés looked over his shoulder as he undid Sebastian’s pants. “What are you complaining about? You get the front row seat. Got any suggestions? Maybe something your father did to you? Perhaps I should start off by arousing him huh?” He ran his left hand slowly over Sebastian's manhood.

“No.” Adrien’s voice cracked.

“What was that you said about me?” Agnés asked curiously, “Something about making him suck my. . .” A sly smirk appeared on his face as he trailed off, causing Adrien to pale. Gods, what had he done?

Agnés started to unbutton his pants. An image of Collin doing the same thing flashed before Adrien eyes.

“No! Stop it! Just stop it!” The redhead cried.

Agnés flicked his eyes over and started at him for a while. Then he stared at the room. “I think he’s had enough Sebastian.” He stated, re-buttoning his pants. Adrien blinked as the Sebastian suddenly disappeared into thin air. The force that was holding him no longer existed. 

He looked up through his teary eyes as the young vampire stood his original spot, still dressed but was now pinching his bloody nose. 

“Agnés,” the younger vampire turned to his friend with a disapproving look, “just what were you going to do?”

Agnés closed his cloak. “I was going to do what he suggested earlier. I didn’t think he’d give in so quickly.”

Adrien sank to the floor, “W-what. . . .?”

“I asked Sebastian to cast an illusion.” Agnés said, his face and voice now back in their usual calm state. “You made your point of what you thought about me. I figure I would show would what I would act like if I was like that.” He flicked his eyes over to the young vampire. “You okay Sebastian?”

“I’m never casting an illusion of myself again.” He replied, blushing. Agnés chuckled lightly. It was smoothing and pure heaven and lifted up some of the tense and angry atmosphere.

“Y-you planed this. . . . .all along?” Adrien asked.

Sebastian shook his head. “No, but you own Agnés an apology.”

The redhead pulled in his knees. Gods, what had he done? It wasn’t like him at all. He. . . . .Oh god no. It couldn’t be!

“I-I’m. . . .I’m s-sorry,” his voice quivered. “I’m. . . I’m just like him.” He suddenly broke down and he couldn’t stop his tears from falling. He was a monster just like his father. Oh Lord, someone just kill me now.

Sebastian made his way over and sat down next to him, pulling him into his embrace. “How are you like him Adrien?”

The boy started to hiccup, “His. . . .att—” he stopped suddenly, due to the hiccups.

“His attitude?” Agnés guessed. “Was spitting in my face something your father would do?”

Adrien nodded meekly. “I-I’m. . . .” he hiccuped again. “I’m. . . .so sorry.”

Sebastian gently rocked him.

Agnés pounder over his words. Then he met the boy’s eyes. “I’ll forgive you if you don’t ever do it again. Because the next time it happens, you won’t like me.” He held out his left hand. “Deal?”

Still hiccuping and with tear-drenched cheeks, Adrien took his hand and shook on it.

“Now that’s that settle. Sebastian, Richard needs you down stairs. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed.” Agnés shifted into his bat form and perched upside down on the corner of the dresser.

Adrien turned and nuzzled his head into Sebastian should. “I’m. . .sorry. P-please don’t. . . .don’t hurt me.”

“No one is going to hurt you Adrien. But you know what you did was wrong, right?”

Adrien nodded, then silently weeped as his clutched onto the vampire’s shirt.

Sebastian felt his stomach flutter a little. He took a quick glance at Agnés to see if he was watching (he wasn’t) then gently ran his fingers through Adrien’s hair. The oils slicked onto his fingers, which wasn’t much of a surprise since Adrien had been through so much in the last couple of weeks and it wasn’t likely that he had taken a shower.

The faint scent of honey brought Sebastian’s attention down to Adrien’s shoulder. Underneath the loose, white shirt was the lovely cream color skin, and underneath that was the rich red liquid. He gently shook his head.

Richard would’ve slapped him silly for thinking about that.

“Hey,” he whispered, “why don’t you go take a shower? The warm water will make you feel better.”

Adrien simply nodded in agreement. They got to their feet and Sebastian opened the door. As Adrien stepped out in to the hall, Sebastian turned to the bat. Two violet eyes stared back at him with a sense of smirking hidden in them.

Sebastian blushed and pointed at him, “You didn’t see anything.”

Agnés simply blinked but the feeling that he was smirking remained.

“Demon.” Sebastian muttered. He turned towards the door and stepped out into the hall.

Agnés quickly dropped from the dresser and changed back into his human form. “A quick question.”

Sebastian paused and poked his head back in the room.

“How did the boy take it when he found out vampires existed?”

“Fairly well, seeing how he studies mythical creatures. But that was after he stabbed me. I’ll admit, I lost my temper a bit, but then I was ‘murdered’ so I had the right to be angry. It’s a bit of a long story.”

“I see. Tell me when you have the time.”

Sebastian smiled. “Get some rest.” 

He watched Agnés shift forms, then he closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
89.8K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
8.4K 273 24
In the midst of this snooze-fest they call a town, enters a strange guy. He's like the riddle that nobody bothered to solve, just casually strolling...
8.4K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...