Cai XuKun x Reader✓

By FishnetShirtKunKun

A scarf offering from a celebrity and took the offering randomly not thinking twice. A weird high school love... More

Prologue And Other Stuff
White Scarf 001
Awaken By a Stranger 002
Grabbed By A Mysterious Hand 003
Fever Fom Fans?!! 004
Who's 可可?! 005
The Cute Tea Shop Owner 006
The Petals You Left 007
I Offer You My Heart 008
I Don't Know This Feeling Jung Jung! 009
Chinese New Year Festival 010
Do You Know the Difference Between Tea and Coffee? 011
Bitter but Sweet?! 012
Death?! 013
Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014
So You Kept It From Me! 015
Important~
Fireworks and Drowning?? 016
Important~
Unexpected Surprises Part 1 017
Unexpected Surprises Part 2 018
Important~
Couple Photos??!! 019
Kun Kun Save me or Was It Save You? 020
Childhood Memories 021
The Mountains of Light or was It Love? 022
Blooming Like A Flower 023
坤可's Tea Shop 024
The Fun Times 025
Happy Moments 026
Eating Up Jealousy 027
Fallen Drunk 028
I Love---- 029
Rightfully Mine 030
Starting Another Journey 031
The Time I Leave For Good 032
Taking My Words Back 033
Broken Pencils and Ripped Paper 034
Me and You Is A Never 036
Eating A Fortune Cookie 037
I'll Enjoy The Time I Have With You Guys 038
Falling Like A Knee Down 039
Explanation First 040
Important~
Love In Another Situation 041
Leaking Period 042
False World 043
Orders From Jung Jung 044
Really? Are You Cheating On Me with Me?? 045
You and I, Moments 046
Observing Your Features 047
Unhuman Him 048
My Heart Only Beats For You 049
Acting Class With Jackson 050
Recording Tea in a Tea Shop 051
Ready to Eat or Marry? 052
You and I 053
Code
Special Chapter: Halloween Special
Just A Random Note

I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035

438 12 46
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment~ This chapter has not been edited yet but enjoy~ Thanks for 81 followers and the support for this ff~ I was gonna make Li Shao Su die but she hasn't played her 'part'~ Now let me be quiet and enjoy my new writing format~ Play the music I provided up there cause I find it pretty good~

(Y/N) Pov:

Cai XuKun. I was never yours and you were never mine so I guess it's over. Xiao You came back with my slice of cake.

"(Your Nickname) why are you crying?" he asked.

"Its..." I said. "Never mind." I said. "Can we talk about food instead?" I asked.

"If it makes you forget about what happen then yes." he said.

"So what kind of flavor of cake or anything do you like?" he asked.

"Well I like (Your Favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream." "(Your Favorite Flavor of Cake)." I said.

"You have great taste~" he said. "Are you going to Nong Nong's concert?" he asked.

I nodded and he smiled at me. "You even have his merch." he said. "You're lucky to get that because it sells out quick." he said.

"How fast does his tickets and clothes sell out?" I asked.

"Faster than you think, his fans stay up to buy his stuff." he said. "Like within 5-10 minutes." he said.

"I literally think it sells out within 5 seconds." I said.

"Lucky you, you got a concert ticket." he said.

"There's also a fan sign for the Yuehua boys and Nong Nong at the same place and some other person that I forgot about." he said.

"I'm going there too." I said. "When's your concert?" I asked.

"Tomorrow~" he said. "Want a ticket?" he asked. "I have like 5 extra tickets." he said.

"Sure, I'll invite my friends~" I said.

"Your friends with Cheng Cheng?" he asked.

"Yeah, and I'm friends with Nong Nong, Jung Jung, and Justin." I said.

"Woah, your friends with some talented idols~" he said. "I'm also friends with Jung Jung~" he said.

"I guess I need to do some catching up time with my friends~" I said.

"Wanna be on my livestream?" he asked.

I nodded. Then he got his phone out and started to swipe and tap on his phone.

"There~" he said as he placed the phone on the table. A few second later people started to join the livestream and they were spamming support.

"Hey~" he said. "I don't have special guests on these food livestreams but I have a special guest today~" he said. "We have (Y/N) (Y/L/N) today from yesterday." he said.

"Hello~" I said as I waved at the screen.

"We're gonna eat and pick some comments from you guys and answer them~" he said. "So first question~" he said. "When did you guys become friends?" he said. "We meet on the plane to LA." he said and I nodded. "Wann read the next question (Your Nickname)?" he asked.

"Sure~" I said. I saw a question pop out from the screen. "Are you the manhua artist everyone calls 可可/ColdSpilledTea?" I said. "I'm 可可 or so called ColdSpilledTea on the manhua app and I have a question for you guys if you guys are fans of my works." I said. "Do you guys want a fansign?" I asked. The comments kept on saying yes. "When do you guys want the fansign?" I asked again. "In China." I said. "Oh ok then it's gonna be in China and I'll make a voting poll on my website exactly where it's gonna be." I said.

"I'll read another question~" he said. I nodded and we went on with the Q&A.

~Time Skip~

"Bye Xiao You~" I said. "Nong Nong's concert is about to start~" I said.

"Bye (Your Nickname)~" he said as I exit the store.

I walked out of the sweet shop and called a taxi. It drove me to a huge long line. I paid the driver money and got out of the car and looked at the crowded line. My hands were suddenly grabbed by someone. I turned around to see Nong Nong with a black mask covering his mouth. "Nong Nong I need to wait in line." I whispered. "I know but I can just get you in the place." he said. We walked into his stage prepping area and he lead me down the stage into the fan area.

"There (Your Nickname)~" he said.

"I'm your biggest fan!" I shouted. He laughed.

"Now I gotta go now (Your Nickname)~" he said.

"See you later Nong Nong~" I said. He smiled and walked away.

Nong Nong is so nice and so positive~ A few minutes later fans started to come in and everyone was just screaming. Couple more minutes later the place was filled with people. Seconds later Nong Nong was on the stage and I was just screaming and cheering for him. He kept on smiling~

~Time Skip~

I was at backstage. I saw Nong Nong sitting down while drinking water. "Nong Nong you did great~" I said.

"Thanks cause I don't I did something wrong." he said. "Are you ready for the fansign after this?" he asked.

"Yeah~" I said. "I can't wait to see the others~" I said.

"I can't wait to sign something for you~" he said.

"Well you did sign my homework once in elementary school." I said while giggling.

"See you there cause the fan sign is right after this~" he said. I nodded.

~Time Skip~

I was in line for the fansign. I heard people screaming some other person's name. WHen I finally get to see Nong Nong first. "Hey~" I said.

"Hey! (Your Nickname), what do you want me to sign?" he asked.

"Sign this photo's back~" I said as I took a photo of all of us on the beach. I watched Nong Nong sign it. "I have something for you~" I said. I handed a fake sunflower. "Our friendship will end as long as this flower~" I said.

"Thank~so our friendship will last forever~"he said. "You're gonna meet Jung Jung next~" he said. I nodded.

"Thank you~" I said. "I have something for you guys after when this is over~" I said. Then we all moved to see the next person. "Hey Jung Jung~" I said.

"So how's my (Your Nickname) doing?" he said as he giggled.

"I'm good as long as you guys are doing well~" I said.

"Here~" I said. "Sign this photo~" I said. He nodded and he signed the back of the photo. "I have a surprise for you guys later~" I said. He smiled and nodded.

We moved to the next person and I saw Justin. "Hey Justin~" I said.

"Hey (Your Nickname)~" he said. "What do you want me to sign?" he asked.

"This photos back~" I said.

"Oh ok~" he said as he signed it.

Then we moved onto the next person. "Hey Cheng Cheng~" I said.

"Hey (Your Nickname)~" he said as he played with a pen.

"Sign this~" I said. He nodded and signed the photo.

The next person was so unexpected.

Cai XuKun.

"Hey (Your Nickname)~" he said. Then a girl appeared and hugged him from behind. Li Shao Su this crazy psycho. "What do you want me to sign?" he asked.

"Nothing cause you don't deserve it." I said. "I also have something for you~" I said. I got my left hand out and pulled out the grass ring. "Here." I said as I placed it on the table. " I also have something else." I said. "Here." I said as I placed a box of ripped letters. "I'm giving back what I didn't need in the start." I said. "Cai XuKun you're a liar and I'm here to return your lies." I said. "And as for you Li Shao Su, I hate you maybe something worse than the word hate." "You two snakes match." I said as I placed another box of letters. "I'm glad I don't remember what you told me or the moments I had with you." I said. "And as for you Li Shao Su." "Go find yourself a gravestone and go dig yourself a grave you----" I said but then stopped.

Vote and Comment~

Do you like the sassy (Y/N) has now?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and now let me sip my tea~

How's this book going for you guys?

I literally sleep at 9:00 pm because of my mom~ So see ya in the next chapter!

Thanks for the support~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 4.8K 47
❝ i wish that time could stop forever at this moment. the story between us and you will never end. ❞ + this ain't math nor unknown variables + lowerc...
157 20 13
Once they were childhood friends, turned to strangers and ended up hating on each other. These conflicts started with their parents who wants them to...
5.8K 96 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
14.8K 679 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...