Can I Love Again?Karasuma x R...

By Ren_Hakuei

This is an untold story of Nathalie Tanaka.Nathalie is the youngest-and only- sibling of Nagisa Shiota's moth... More

Chapter 1:Hello,Asano Family~!I'm Baaaack~!
Chapter 2:Meeting the 3-E Class
Chapter 3:Being A Teacher Can Sometimes Be Tiresome
Chapter 4:Just Like Any Other Day
Chapter 5:Playing Cupid With Karma/Story Time!
Chapter 6:A Part Of Nathalie's Past Revealed
Chapter 7:The Crazy Moodswings Of Nathalie/Nathalie's Friends
Chapter 8:Nathalie's Friends(Part 2)
Chapter 9:Riveria's Transformation
Chapter 10:Random Days/Nathalie's Feelings Of The Past
Before Nathalie Went To Japan
Chapter 10:Warning.
Special(Belated)Christmas and New Year Chapter
Chapter 11:The Danger Approaches
Chapter 12:Escape
Chapter 13:The Enemy
Chapter 15:Quiet Observation
Chapter 16:Reaper
Thank You~!
Chapter 17:A Mask.
Special Chapter
Chapter 18:Hidden Experiments

Chapter 14:The Past

355 8 3
By Ren_Hakuei

(Btw,they're ten year olds here--or maybe,just in Nathalie's case--except for Karasuma,of course.Sorry that it took me a long time to update despite telling you that it's now summer vacation in my country and when I told you that I'll try to update as much as possible!)

□●○■○●○●■●□○□○□○□●●■

Flashback:

°■●■°●°□▶■•■●◆°◇□■•◇○◇

"Oooiii!Karasuma-chan,what'cha doin'?" A bluenette boredly drawled out.

A ravenet sighed.

"What do you want,Nathalie?And I told you to stop calling me that!" He groaned in exasperation.

"Eeeh~?Calling you what?Is there something wrong,Ka-ra-su-ma-chaaan~?" Nathalie,the mischivious bluenette,smirked.

An anime vein popped up on his temple.

"Nathalie....if you don't shut up,I'll strangle you." Karasuma growled at her.

Nathalie just laughed it off.

"Pfft!As if you can do that!With that height of yours,I'm afraid that you will fail." She replied in a mocking tone.

Karasuma stood up,glowering at her and trying to glare down at her.

Which he failed to do so since he was much shorter than her.

"Oi!If you're just going to distract me from doing my homework, then get out of my room.You're not helping with the project at all..."  He huffed, turning his back on her.

The bluenette pouted.

"Demo,Karasuma-chan~!All we do is 'homework this' and 'homework that'!It's good to take a break once in a while!"

Another anime vein popped on his temple.

"Another word from you,and I will seriously strangle you."

Nathalie gasped dramatically.

"How rude!Talking to your bestfriend like that!Ever heard of 'thinking of someone else's feelings'?"

The ravenet snorted,before giving her a solid thwack on the head.

"Ow!You chibi!What was that for?!"

"Duh.To make you shut up,of course!And who the heck are you calling 'bestfriend'?!You're not my bestfriend;you're not even my friend!" He growled,his right eye twitching in annoyance.

"That's so mean,Karasuma-chan~!" She sniffled.

Nathalie began to cry.

"I only wanted to make you happy!Karasuma-chan looked so sad for the past free days now...!" She sobbed.

Nathalie was a sensitive child when she was very young.

Karasuma began to panic.

"O-oi!D-don't cry!I didn't mean to be that mean to you--ah!" He panicked,trying to calm her down.

Because he had no choice and didn't know what to do,he grabbed her arms and pulled her into a hug,wrapping his arms around her.

"S-sssh!D-don't cry anymore!I didn't mean to make you cry and be mean to you!" He panicked.

The ravenet continued ro craddle her in his arms,nervous that someone might hear that he made the daughter of his father's friend's daughter cry.

"O-oi,if you continue to cry,I won't be your bestfriend anymore!" He added hesitantly.

'...Even though I hate to admit it.' He thought grumpily.

The bluenet stopped and looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"Whaaat?!Does that mean that you would ignore me and not be my bestfriend everytime I cry?!" She gasped in horror.

The ravenet couldn't do anything but groan and nod his head in agreement.

Nathalie's eyes welled up with more tears as she hugged him tighter.

"I don't want that to happen!" She wailed,anime crying.

Meanwhile,Karasuma looked like his soul was leaving his mouth from her hug.

"Uwaah!Karasuma-chan!Why are you turning blue?Are you dead?!Don't leave me,Karasuma-chan!" She wailed again,hugging him tighter,and crying a river.

Karasuma regained his conciousness and gave her a heavy smack on the back of her head.

"OW!The h*** was that for?!" She whined.

"First of all,I hate physical contact like hugging.Second,I was turning blue because of the lack of oxygen!Third,I'm not dead,you idiot!And fourth...I'm not gonna leave you so stop crying,you crybaby!And you shouldn't be swearing!Swearing is bad!" He lectured,his right eye twitching rapidly in annoyance as an anime vein was seen on his temple.

"It is?!" She dramatically gasped,covering her mouth in horror.

"Of course it is,baka!How idiotic can you get?!" He glared.

"Uh....what's a 'baka'?" She sheepishly asked.

"It means 'idiot' in Japanese." He sighed exasperatedly.

"Oh....hey!Why are you calling me an idiot?!I'm not an idiot!I'm just mentally challenged!!!" She pouted angrily.

Karasuma stared at her.

'....Cute....!' He thought.

Before he slapped both of his cheeks and turned his back to her;his cheeks was aflame with a red blush.

No!He did not just think that she was cute!Yup.He's going crazy;insane,was a better word.

Who would even think of a spoiled,crybaby and a brat as 'cute'?!

'The heck?!Why did I think that?!What is wrong with me?!Why the heck am I blushing?!?!?!' He thought angrily,shaking his head furiously and mentally trying not to swear.

"...That's it.I think I'm going crazy--no.I have lost my sanity.Probably because of the blueberry idiot!" He muttered to himself.

The bluenet peeked over his shoulder.

"Hey,Karasuma-chan~....why is your face so red and why are you mumbling about blueberries?" She asked curiously and at the same time,monotoniously.

"Shut up,baka.Just help me finish our project." He growled,trying to will his blush away.

Nathalie glared at him.

"What the h*** did I do to you,bro?!For you to call me an 'idiot'?!"

Karasuma glared back with the same intensity as their gazes met with electricity meeting up between their eyes.

"I thought I told you that swearing is bad?!"

"Is it?" She asked with a bit of sarcasm.

"Of course it is--!"

"No,s*** Sherlock!I know that it's bad,I was only acting like I didn't know!" She irritably retorted,rolling her eyes.

Another anime vein popped on his head.

'This girl...is really bipolar.So bipolar...that I want to strangle her to death.' He twitched.

"Meh.Imma sleep,Karasuma-chan~!I'm so tired~...!" She yawned into her hand,and began to lie on the floor.

A dark aura began to surround the ravenet as a multiple tick marks popped on his head.

"Stop calling me that!Don't just sleep there and do nothing!Help me with the project!You're my partner---stop ignoring me!" He glared,but alas,he was ignored.

Karasuma sighed.

Looks like he couldn't do anything again.

The ravenet decided to sit beside her,and stroke her blue locks and pushing a few away(lovingly--*gets shot*) from her face before placing a pillow under her head and draping a blanket over her.

'Well...she really was tired.I think I made her do the homework too much.' He thought,absentmindedly stroking her hair and paused.

'Wow...she has very soft hair---!'  He thought before his eyes widened in shock.

"What the h*** am I doing?!I don't like her do I?!Why am I caressing her hair in a loving way?!Why am I acting like some sort of creep?!"  He almost screamed in frustration at what he was doing.

Oh,there goes the swear word.He blames it on Nathalie...because of her,he had accidentally said a swear word.

....He really doesn't want to get in trouble if his father hears him.

'I hate my life.' He grumbled in his thoughts.

•■○■°□°◇○●□°■•□°◇●□°□○■

Flashback End.

°□○●■°□○□°□•■●●°□●■°□○

Ren_Hakuei:Maa,maa....wakata...!(Now,now....I know...!)I haven't been updating,and this chapter was probably crappy.I apologize for that.

Hopefully the next chapter will be nice and will end well!I'm sorry if  this really sucks!

That's all I can do for now since I'm having a writer's/author's mind block.Ano...er...I'm planning not to end this right away?*sheepishly laughs*I'm actually planning to make this story reach up to 30+.

Also...that is...if I get more ideas;I'm also planning to not end this even after it reaches 30+!I'm still gonna do oneshots even if it ends.That is all!

Ciaossu~!

P.S.:Mou,I found out that my dad just bought me green contact lenses on 04/29/18!

I'm so annoyed at myself for forgetting to tell my dad that I am stilk thinking what color to choose!Meh.

There's still next time...since I've got a green one now...I wonder which should I choose to buy next?

As you all know(and I know that it's pretty much obvious already)...I am a female,and some of you guys might have guessed if I am either of these three: Asian,Europian,or American.

I've given a lot of hints already...I don't know if you guys have finally gotten an idea of what race and nationality I am.

Anyways,let me know on the comments in the previous chapter what color of the contact lenses should I buy next!

Again,thank you!

(Should I buy an every day wig first before the cosplaying kind of wigs?If 'yes',do I choose a male or a female wig?Black,{dark}red,or brown?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
115K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
29.2K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"