complementary love | jhs + kth

By tearfics

DISCONTINUED, INCOMPLETE [vhope x oc] • love triangle & polyamory • i think im in love with superstar jung ho... More

1: he's too cute
2: how rude
3: third-wheeling sucks
4: the proposition
5: is he really?
6: not enough
7: meaningless
8: fake
9: he smiled
10: a sober dare
11: does he or does he not?
12: i'm close
13: grasping the moment
14: poly-what-ory?
15: moment ruined
16: failed
17: he's not alone
18: he's tough
20: he looked at me
21: he cares?
22: faker
23: fixed (k.th)

19: almost

208 12 6
By tearfics

"why do you have to practice so fucking early?" i groan.

"the big performance is today and i've been slacking." hoseok answers as he practices his tutting.

i'm currently laying on the couch covering myself with a blanket. it's fucking freezing because its 5AM in the morning; hoseok decided to drag me to his dance practice. he wanted me to analyze his dancing so i could connect it to a perfect outfit for his performance.

"it's too early though." i yawn. i lay down on my side, watching him. i wouldn't have passed the opportunity to watch him dance anyway though.

"well, we could've gone during regular times if there wasn't any interference." he looks at me in the mirror. "wouldn't want you to get hit by eggs again right?"

oh shit, that's true.

it's been a week since the egg incident and when hoseok found out about the rumor...he was not happy with how we handled it. well, how taehyung handled it, but for some reason i sensed that he blamed me more.

"ya, how many times do i have to tell you it's not my fault?" i frown.

"i'm not blaming you, jagi." he shakes his head. he's breathing a little hard because of his dancing, but he still talks. "i blame both of us really...we should've been more careful."

"yeah..." i sigh. "i'm surprised i haven't heard anything from the members. have they really not told you anything?"

hoseok stops dancing and lays on the floor. it takes a couple of seconds for him to answer.

"i haven't seen them in two weeks." he responds. "still, i expected maybe a call or something, but i got nothing."

i nod. the person i was mostly worried about was namjoon. i know he had a problem with member relationships, but i don't know how he'd feel about hoseok and i.

"...the media hasn't even attacked you about it yet?" i ask.

he sits up and wipes the sweat off his forehead.

"they have, but i've just been ignoring them."

man, we should've done that in the first place. taehyung said he would deny the rumors, but he's been ignoring them too. what a liar.

"you're gonna have to tell them something though." i mumble.

"yeah, i know." he sighs.

"...what are you going to tell them?"

i asked him the same question on the day it happened, but he kept swatting it aside. he better answer this time.

"i think i'm going to confirm it." he casually replies.

"what? seriously?" my eyes widen.

"yeah sure, why not?" he smiles.

"hoseok, this isn't our relationship." i point at the both of us. "we have an additional member, remember?"

"i'm not a dummy, bomi." he chuckles. "i talked to tae about it and he said he was okay with it."

"r-really?" i raise my eyebrows.

i haven't seen taehyung since the egg-throwing incident, but would he really be okay with us confirming it for sure? and...after our 'moment' together, i'd figure that maybe he would have regrets about going along with the rumor in the first place.

"yeah, he said he was okay if our relationship was secretive and my relationship with you was public." he continues as he stands up. "i also want our relationship to be public too."

the thing he just said wasn't the thing that hit me the most. it was the fact that hoseok still thinks that what me and tae have...isn't a relationship. i mean- do i want him to know about our moment together last week?

maybe not now.

nonetheless, i guess there isn't another choice but to let my relationship with hoseok go public; it's what he and tae want. i just hope i don't lose my connection with taehyung if it happens.

"the company knows about it too, and they're okay with whatever happens. you'll still be my stylist, but they would give you more group tasks." okay, that's one thing i can stop worrying about.

i sigh. "okay, i'm fine with it then."

hoseok walks towards me. "i don't want to force you to do things you don't want to do though, bomi."

he's wearing a cap so i can't really see his eyes. he seems serious though.

[//inserts example but dies in the process]

i smile at him. "i'm fine with anything, jagi."

"oh really? so kissing you in public is okay?"

"mhm~" i reply.

"so...i can do this too?" he lifts the blanket up and climbs on top of me, covering the blanket on the both of us.

"oh- wait you want to do things now? what about the members?" i raise an eyebrow.

"ah, we can worry about them later~"

he leans forward, but i playfully push him away.

"uh uh, don't get any closer, sweaty."

he puts his hand to his chest. "wow, that hurt. fine fine, i'll just continue practicing-"

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding!" i laugh as i grab his the sides of his shirt and pull him towards me. he grins and runs his hands through my hair, letting the blanket fall on his shoulders. he gives me a tender kiss.

wow, i just realized that i haven't kissed him in nearly two weeks. i missed his touch so much.

i slide my hands up to his neck and forcefully pull him even more.

he chuckles in surprise. "woah, someone's needy."

"and you're not?"

"fuck yeah i am." he smirks as he does his usual routine of kissing me on the neck. i run my hands through his sweaty hair, causing his cap to fall off. i peacefully close my eyes.

he doesn't even smell that bad either for someone who's been practicing for an hour.

oh, he's sucking on my neck again. his hickeys take forever to wear off. i'm not complaining a lot though.

"i'll be sure to cover it." i joke in his ear. this causes him to laugh.

"ya, it's your fault for making it so dark." he's referring to the picture. i giggle as he continues moistening my neck.

then suddenly, i feel his teeth rubbing against my skin. he bites down slightly, giving me sting.

i softly moan.

immediately i put my hand to my mouth.

"oh my god, i can't believe i just did that." i'm grinning behind my hand.

"me too." his eyes widen, but he's grinning too. "i like it though, it sounds nice."

i roll my eyes and pull him in again.

i make out with him for a few minutes. i can feel his hands creeping to my stomach.

he releases for a second. "are you still cold?"

i quickly shake my head and lock my lips with his again. in fact, was it cold? i don't even remember anymore.

"good."

he slides his hands under my shirt and tugs upwards. i let him take off my shirt.

"woah, what are you trying to do, j-hope?" i smirk as i press my forehead against his.

"just finding more places to touch you~" he smiles in a cute way. how ironic.

he lowers himself and kisses my collarbone as his hands grip my sides.

the only thing i can do right now is hold the back of his neck and enjoy him running his hands all over me.

he's literally nibbling on my collarbone. his hands cling onto my hips and he rubs them with his thumb; i'm very sensitive there so i moan a bit more. he keeps chuckling every time he lifts his lips off my skin. goofball.

i decide to slide my legs out of his hold, so now they wrap around his legs. he leans even closer so his hips rub agains my inner thighs. he slightly thrusts, practically dry humping me. right when that happens...something catches my attention.

i felt something.

"hoseok...is that-?" i begin to ask.

he looks up at me and raises an eyebrow. "maybe...is that a problem?"

i can't help but smile. "nope."

he licks his lips and starts kissing me again. my heart jumps because he's kissing even harder now. we're breathing so hard on each other, it's fucking hot.

i take this time to lift up his shirt, and he lets me take it off without hesitation.

does he really want our first time to be here? now?

i mean, my very first time was someplace way more random.

you know what? fuck that. i'm about to do it with jung hoseok. i don't care where.

he lets me kiss his neck as i feel his hands running down my back. i bite his neck, causing him to softly moan. oh my god, that was the most beautiful sound ever. my hands slide down his sides and i can't help but feel his abs. nice.

i feel the rim of his sweatpants and i slowly pull them down. i cling onto his hip bones as i wait for him to do his part. at first, i think he's having trouble undoing my bra, but he wasn't going to do it just yet.

he positions his face next to mine. his lips beside my ear, as i hear his slow breathing.

"byun bom, before we do this, i just want to say-"

right when he says that, the door rattles.

we immediately freeze.

"ya, who locked this?" i hear a muffled behind the door.

"who the fuck is that?" i whisper.

"it's jungkook, he's like 10 minutes early." hoseok grumbles. he quickly lifts the blanket off of us and gets off of me.

his sweatpants attractively hung below his hip bones. his boner was slightly still there.

he immediately grabs his shirt and puts it on. then he looks at me and shrugs.

"guess not today."

i roll my eyes and he laughs. he kisses me on the forehead.

"don't worry, baby, it'll happen." he grins as he grabs his cap and puts it on my head. ugh, it's going to be a long ass time though.

he runs to the door.

i sit up and look around.

"wait- where the fuck is my shirt?

he turns to me. "it's not on the floor?"

"no. what'd you do with it?"

jungkook knocks hard on the door. "ya, open up hoseok! i can hear you~"

hoseok widens his eyes. "just- just cover yourself with the blanket!"

oh god, this is bad.

i grab the blanket off the floor and cover myself quickly as hoseok opens the door. i lay back down and take out my phone, pretending to look occupied.

"why was the door locked?" i hear jungkook ask.

"it wasn't, must've been jammed." hoseok answers. you could hear the slight disappointment in his voice. i'm disappointed too, in fact, i'm fucking pissed.

"oh hey, bomi." jungkook ruffles my hair. don't fucking touch me, piece of shit.

"hey." i mutter. i bring the blanket higher up to my neck.

"what have you been practicing, hobi?"

"just the hangsang routine." hoseok simply responds as he continues tutting. he realizes that his pants are low so he slightly smirks and picks them up.

i clear my throat to prevent myself from giggling.

"shit, it's kinda cold in here huh?" jungkook shivers. "share the blanket with me, bomi~"

jungkook grins as he grips the blanket.

oh no.

"ya get your own-" before i get to grab it, he playfully pull all of it off of me.

fuck.

"oh my god." jungkook's eyes grow so wide as he looks at me with just my bra on. "where's your shirt?"

"i don't even know." i shrug.

"you have hickeys-" he points at my neck, then he turns to hoseok and points at him. "so the rumors really are true!"

"yes. they are." i respond as i cross my arms.

"that doesn't make sense though." jungkook scoffs. "aren't you and taehyung still together, hobi?"

oh right, jungkook's not caught up at all.

"yeah." hoseok casually answers as he dances. okay, i guess we're doing this.

"w-what?" jungkook scratches the back of his head.

before i get to explain, the door opens again. i look to see who it is.

jungkook throws the blanket at me. oh right.

the person walks in before i fully cover myself again.

it's taehyung.

he immediately looks at me. i see his eyebrow twitch. other than that, no expression.

he looks at the floor and gestures towards it nonchalantly.

"...dropped your shirt."

is he mad?

i huff as i pick my shirt from the floor. it was just behind the couch. i put it on.

"tae, what are you doing here?" jungkook asks the question.

he lifts the bag he's holding.

"i brought drinks for hobi and bom." taehyung smiles.

"thanks, tae." hoseok grins. he grabs his drink and gives tae a peck on the cheek. for some reason, tae sort of flinches, but i'm the only one who notices.

tae walks over to me with my drink.

"actually," taehyung speaks up and passes by me. he holds out the drink for jungkook. "looks like bom is refreshed enough, so you can have it, kookie."

the nerve of this boy! i refrain from scoffing.

"um- you sure-?" jungkook begins to say.

"it's okay, jungkook, you can have it." i casually swat the air with my hand. "tae's right, i was thirsty, but i'm not anymore."

i glare at tae, but he smiles back. so fake.

"okay..." jungkook awkwardly replies as he takes the drink from tae.

taehyung sits beside me on the armrest of the couch. he looks at my neck. he raises an eyebrow and nods, as if he understood something.

i lift the blanket to cover my neck completely.

"so...what is going on here?" jungkook speaks up. he looks at the three of us. "is someone cheating on someone or-"

i look at hoseok for him to answer. he stops dancing and turns to us.

"we're all in one relationship." he begins. "bom is my girlfriend, and taehyung is my boyfriend."

i notice he doesn't acknowledge what taehyung and i have. i don't bother to say anything.

"yup." taehyung agrees. wow, okay.

"you're serious?" jungkook chuckles. he turns to me. "this is the final outcome?"

i slowly nod.

"hm." jungkook nods too. he's thinking, but then he speaks up again. "alright, cool."

"really? you don't think it's weird?" i reply.

"no, not really." he shakes his head. "polyamory isn't bad."

"thank you." hoseok smiles.

"i mean, as long as all of you three comply." jungkook adds. then he turns to me and tae. "are you guys...a thing too?"

my heart stops. what should i say?

"uh-"

"no, definitely not." taehyung answers before i have a chance. it kind of hurt me.

"yeah, i guess we don't." i mutter.

back to square one.

[A/N: hey guys!! yesss this is technically my first time writing a REALLY steamy chapter, so i hope it isn't awkward HAHA anyway next chapter will have another BIG moment that is honestly one of my top two favorites other than 'grasping the moment!' hope y'all enjoy and please vote and comment :)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
902K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6K 340 25
• Tác giả: Tiểu Bummie • Thể loại: Hoàng Cảnh Du x Hứa Ngụy Châu, 1x1, vệ sĩ x cậu chủ, thầm lặng công x bạch/hắc thỏ thụ, sủng, có ngược, có H, HE.
99.6K 2.2K 13
"magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe, the stars sighed in unison." -Michael Faudet {this is an au, mea...