Niam is real(niall and liam f...

By Bluryface_Dun

Two boys one fate!!!!! More

Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)
Niam is real(niall and liam fanic)
Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

125 3 1
By Bluryface_Dun

Third Person:Liam and Niall had finally made up and they were happy.Well Liam was happy Niall was still hurt.The deal was they stay together if they always tell the truth and that means everything.Little did anyone know Liam was about to mess everything up.On Monday Liam turned in his art project and told Niall it was about him.Niall loved it.Liam also told Mr.Malik that it was for him.Mr.Malik said it was and honor but that was inappropriate behavior.Liam was crushed.Niall found out from Louie that Liam had told Mr.Malik the project was for him.Niall was pissed!Who did Liam think he was?Louie started hitting on Mr.Styles.Louie had tried everything he gave him a rose everyday and after class did extra credit work.Louie had never really loved anyone but Mr.Styles.Little did Louie know Mr.Styles was so faking for him.Every rose Louie had given him he had at home in a vase labeled Louie.By every grade Louie had in the grade book had a little red heart by it.Mr.Styles was in love with his student.He thought it to be wrong,a 20 year old in love with a 16 year old.He was so ashamed.Mr.Malik was totally confused Liam had a Boyfriend and Liam loved him.Plus he was a student.What is wrong with him?He knew what he had to do.He needed to tell Liam how he felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
376K 13.4K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...