Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

Niall:I knew that lying to Liam wasn't right,it's what had to be done so that nobody reports me da.Me da really didn't hurt me.He just has a temper and didn't see me.Oh who am I kidding I told him I was gay and he walked into my room and started hitting me.He kept yelling things like"No son of mine will be a fagot.I refuse."Then me mum walked in and grabbed him off of me.When me mum got a good look at what he had done she burst into tears.Never in me life have I ever seen me mum cry so hard she looked at me and said"Niall he hurt you so bad look at you.Your bleeding,why did he do this?"I looked at her and I knew what I had to do,I had to hold in my tears and tell the truth."Mum,I told him I was gay,and he hit me."She screamed at me"Niall what the hell,he hit you.He did a whole lot more than hit you,he beat the shit out of you."I cried,me mum had never yelled at me like that before.She put me and Greg in the car and drove me to the Hospital.When we got there the nurse asked,so what happened,me mum said"He was riding his bike and bumped into the barn.Then he fell Down the stairs coming to tell me."What was that I don't even have a bike.She lifted my shirt and saw a hand print,shit!I looked at her and she put my shirt down and said "well we can give him some pain killers."I smiled at her.On me way out of the hospital I looked at her and she gestured for me to go to her.I did and here is what she told me."I know what really happened.Don't worry I won't tell."I waked out and Greg grabbed me and pinned me on the wall and said"What the hell happened you don't have a bike.Did da beat you?ANSWER ME."I looked at him and said"Yes da beat me.Don't make a big deal out of it Greg." He started crying I hugged him and said"Im ok Greg,I'm ok."When I got home there was 7 messages from Liam.I guess he was worried.I called him he answered and said "Niall you have some nerve calling me.Im done ok if you can't answer why should I."He hung up.I cried,and cried,and cried.When I lied I felt bad,but I did what needed to be done.When I went back to school two weeks later Louis came and I have never hated anyone so much.I hope that Liam can straighten him out. If he still loves me.What have I done.