Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

Liam:Was it wrong that I yelled at Niall? I only yelled cause I was concerned for my baby,if anything ever happened to him I don't know what I would do.I l know I'm over protective,maybe that's why nobody really likes me.So that new kid Louis,He Is nothing but trouble.All that kid does is complain and drool over Mr.Styles.There is only one teacher in this school who is drool worthy,his name is Mr.Malik.I would love me a piece of Mr.Malik.I was the one that had to show Louis around and help him with classes when I could have been with Niall.We were walking to his homeroom and I swear I heard an angel and looked around and I saw him,Oh My God could Mr.Malik sing!I kept walking and I heard "Liam!"I turned and Mr.Malik had his hand on my shoulder and he said "Have your project done by Monday please I need to have your grade so you can pass."I smiled and said "Of course."Louis looked at me and said "Boy somebody is trying to hard to look good." Totally not thinking I turned around and said "Mission Accomplished Mr.Malik." Louis looked at me and said "No Way." We kept walking and I pointed Louis to his next class and I walked into art class.When I walked in Mr.Malik looked at me and said "Hey,Liam your always done first with your projects.Whats going on?" Our project was about love and not everybody knew I was gay.I just looked down.He said "Are you not in love?Have you ever been in love,Liam?" I wanted to tell him so bad. I looked at him and said "I can tell you anything right Mr.Malik?" He shook his head yes.I looked him straight in the eyes and said "Mr.Malik I'm gay."He laughed,how was he laughing at this?What a heartless Ass.! I can't believe him.He turned around and said "Yea,and so am I Liam so am I and I will still be giving an example."I looked at him and said "Thank you Mr.Malik." He smiled and I walked out.MR.MALIK IS GAY!!!!YES!Could life get any better.