Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

Mr.Malik:Hi my name is Zayn Malik,I now live in Wolverhampton,England with my two year old daughter Peyton.Peyton's mother was going to put our beautiful baby girl up for adoption I just wouldn't ever let that happen.When she said I needed to sign the papers so she could have a better life I said no.She asked me what I meant.Here is what I said "This is my child just as much as she is yours.I might not be the smartest but I know what I need to do.I need to take care of this child.Im sorry I will not sign those papers."I looked at her and she gave me our little girl.I kissed my baby girl on the head and walked away.I haven't seen Diana since.I had been with Diana for 6 years and in year 4 I knew I was gay.I looked at her sleeping and didn't see my wife,I saw my best friend the girl I met in high school,the girl I didn't love like that the girl I would have never kissed,ever.I smiled and fell asleep.Now that Peyton is two she can talk.One night before I put her to bed she looked at me and said "Daddy,where mummy?"I looked at her and said "Mummy,she isn't here,she left." She looked at me smiled and said "I lub u daddy,u enof fo me." I cried and brought her to bed with me boy did she look like me her black hair,brown eyes,and that monkey smile,how freacking cute..There is another reason I kept my baby girl,I never really knew my Father or I did for a little then he left.I would never leave my baby girl.

Am I wrong for loving,um liking Liam?When I saw liam i....i froze he was Beautiful.When he said he was gay,I almost cried with happiness.That is so wrong he is a student,I'm the teacher.I should teach him wrong from right not promote the wrong.I hate myself.Ever since I found out I was gay I never got close to my male students.Ever!Liam was just different,but he is a student and he is 16 I'm 21 that's so wrong.Ever since I was 16 I have had a heart problem,my heart beats too fast,therefore I have a heart mummer.If I get too exited,i could get really sick,or die.Liam has a kidney problem,why do I know this?I am a sick person.I hate my life.Hopefully I will be able to tell Liam how I feel,I really do love him.😔💔