Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

Niall:Hi me name is Niall Horan I live in Wolverhampton,England with me mum and me bother Greg.Me da lives back in Ireland,me parents are divorced.Yea I know what your thinking,"oh well this happens to a lot of people."but no,this was different.Da hurt mum,mum cried and so did I.Greg told me every night "It's gunna be okay." Deep down in me heart I want to believe that,but it will never be okay,ever.I love singing and dancing,well singing.I remember me first time singing I was in the shower,I think I was singing Baby by Justin Bieber. Yea Justin Bieber! When I moved here from Ireland I didn't know anyone and I still don't.My first day of class I was terrified,but then i met HIM.He was the most beautiful thing ever.I walked in and cried like hell.Then he ran up so heroically and garbed me.I know he said something not sure what.All I heard was "I'm pretty,i like boys,i love you,you're mine now you sexy devil."I told you I didn't hear him.Then all I could say was thank you.How dumb am I.Anyway now we are I guess Friends.So.....now I can't wait to go to class,nobody really likes me though.I hear that there will be another new kid from Doncaster.I hope I can be his Friend too!!!!!