Niam is real(niall and liam fanfic)

Third Person:Liam and Niall had finally made up and they were happy.Well Liam was happy Niall was still hurt.The deal was they stay together if they always tell the truth and that means everything.Little did anyone know Liam was about to mess everything up.On Monday Liam turned in his art project and told Niall it was about him.Niall loved it.Liam also told Mr.Malik that it was for him.Mr.Malik said it was and honor but that was inappropriate behavior.Liam was crushed.Niall found out from Louie that Liam had told Mr.Malik the project was for him.Niall was pissed!Who did Liam think he was?Louie started hitting on Mr.Styles.Louie had tried everything he gave him a rose everyday and after class did extra credit work.Louie had never really loved anyone but Mr.Styles.Little did Louie know Mr.Styles was so faking for him.Every rose Louie had given him he had at home in a vase labeled Louie.By every grade Louie had in the grade book had a little red heart by it.Mr.Styles was in love with his student.He thought it to be wrong,a 20 year old in love with a 16 year old.He was so ashamed.Mr.Malik was totally confused Liam had a Boyfriend and Liam loved him.Plus he was a student.What is wrong with him?He knew what he had to do.He needed to tell Liam how he felt.